RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Emmett smiled and put his hands on her waist. "If your prince caught me right now," he said chuckling, "I would be dead."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:30 pm

He slowly got closer and kissed her for about 15 seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Mai looked questioningly at him, "I don't have a prince yet, you know..." she told him. "There's only one guy I am considering to marry..." she smiled at him and looked deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:35 pm

Emmett frowned. "Really?" He asked. "Who?" It hurt to think that she was standing so close to him right now, but she was planning to marry someone else.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 pm

Mai laughed and stood on her tiptoes so she was as tall as him, thier noses almost touching, "You..." she whispered and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:38 pm

Emmett raised his eyebrows. "M-me?" He stuttered. The shock of her choice froze him with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Mai was giggling at how surprised he was, "Yes! You!" she stood flat on her feet again and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 pm

MarissaSmiled and kissed him back, for a longer time.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Emmett hugged her back with pleasure. " I never thought... I mean I'm just a cook.... Of course I want to.... But really!" He was overwhelmed with pride. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking down into her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:46 pm

Mai smiled, "You're not just a cook, you're a wonderful person! Yes, I love you..." she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:47 pm

He kissed her back and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:49 pm

Emmett beamed. "Well this wonderful cook of yours loves you too." He said. HIs mind was racing with questions. Am I engaged? What will happen? Will things change?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Mai smiled, she didn't mean to ask him to marryher... yet... But she just wanted him to know that she loved him. "Really?" she smiled bigger.

(I can't have her ask him to marry her until the thread hs around 750 posts, so then I can start a new Chapter. We need about 43 more pages...)

Marissa sighed happily and rested her head on his shoulder again.

Suddenly, a servent knocked on the door, asking, "Princess, are you OK??"

Marissa gasped, "Yes, ugh, fine! Just... GO AWAY!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Luke gasped and put his hand over his mouth.

(gtg my family is here for our party. Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:09 pm

(Aww, bye!)

The servent hesitantly walked away...

Marissa sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Emmett nodded. Even though everyone in the town was looking at them, he kissed her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Mai kissed him back. Wow... her first kiss... Shesmiled and finally pulled away, "wanna go to the woods?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:41 pm

(back for a sec.)

Luke sighed in relief too."What do we do now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:53 pm

"Anything!" Marissa smiled, looking around her room. It was full of anything imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Emmett smiled and pulled away, but still held her hand. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:31 pm

He jumped as he thought of something. "Buddy! He's still in the stables!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:35 pm

Mai gently held his hand and led him to her favourite spot in the forest. Itwas deep in the forest and there were signs that said things like 'Danger, don't come further' but, of course, they were just to keep people away from her spot. There was a clearing, with a large pod and bushes surronding a huge tree with a tree house in it. The whole place was covered with a thick canopy of trees, high in the sky. "My did made the tree house for me when I was a kid..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:36 pm

marissa looked at him, questioningly, "Buddy..?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:01 pm

"My lab," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:03 pm

"Ooh... Well, he can come live here,too, but it'lltake a lot of work to hide a lab..." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next