RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:00 pm

Luke sighed. "Ummmmm.... we could..." He thought.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:03 pm

"Yes...?" Marissa asked, not knowing what to do..
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:06 pm

"Well......." He sighed, trying to think of something. "You could show me around?" He asked in an unsure voice.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:46 am

Marissa nodded, walking to random rooms, "This is the dining room, this is the kitchen..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:16 pm

"Cool. He smiled. "May I ask how big the bedrooms are? Are they huge like in the princess movies?" He asked, recalling Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:26 pm

"Yep, their HUGE!!" Marissa giggled, telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:27 pm

"Oh my godness! Could you show me? I've always wondered how big they were." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Marissa giggled and bit her lip, "Sure!" she said, leading him to her room.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:38 pm

He followed happily, he couldn't wait to see how huge it was.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Marissa opened the big doors, "TA-DA!!!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:49 pm

He gasped, almost falling back. "Oh...My...God..." He said, then slapped his face. "Sorry, excuse my language." He gaped.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Marissa nodded, "It's OK, I get that reply alot!" she giggled. "Mai's room is even bigger!!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:59 pm

"Wow. Is this your room? Or someone else that lives here?" He stepped in. The room was spotless, and everything seemed to glow of the sunlight, coming in from the window. He gazed about the room, like he was a blind man seeing for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Marissa smiled, "This is mine! We have many extra rooms, but no one lives in them except a few servents in a couple of them.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:15 pm

"Wow..." He was still a little stunned.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:16 pm

Marissa smiled and bit her lip. "So, anything you'd like to do?" she said, looking around her room.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:20 pm

"Not in particular. Why?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Marissa shrugged, "Just... wanted to find something for us to do!"

(GTG right away, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:18 pm

(Goonan, rply to Marissa?!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:23 pm

(Sowwy! :()

"Oh. We could go ride the horses? They're bored. I think that'd be fun." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:48 pm

(It OK!)

"I'd like that..." Marissa smiled and walked downstairs to the door.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 pm

He grinned and followed her downstairs, and out to the stables. He brought out a well groomed brown horse for him. "You can chose yours. I get miled and patted the horses mane. He jumped up o her, easy not to hurt her. He smiled at Marrissa. "Pick anyone you want." He confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Marissa giggled, "I do have a horse you know, Raina is mine!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:04 pm

"Okay!" He laughed and smiled, waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:11 pm

Marissa ran and got Raina, and came back on her back..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next