RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Emmett smiled. He was so glad that she chose him. He wanted to stay there forever, but his stomach growled loudly. "Oops." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Mai giggled and sat up, "I'm hungry, too, I'll go get us some food and bring it up, you wait here!" she kissed his cheek, "Don't let ANYONE in!" and with that, she ran off out the door, downstairs, and into the kitchen,still in her silk night gown.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:19 pm

Emmett laughed to himself when she was gone. "She's so straight forward. " He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Mai grinned as she looked up at the head chef, "Two breakfast platters with everything! 'm, ugh... Really hungry!" she grinned. Soon, she got the food and was racing back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:26 pm

Emmett was perched on the bed with his hands behind his head. "That was quick." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Mai smiled, "They always have our breakfasts ready before we get there!" she set both platters on the table in her room and smiled, lighting the candle.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Emmett chuckled and picked up his mug of milk. "I like this!" He laughed. "I'm never leaving. Though, why would I leave if you're still here?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:34 pm

Mai smiled and blushed, bitting her bottom lip. She sa down and took a bite of her egg.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Emmett took a swig of his milk, leaving a white mustache on his face. Looking over at Mai, he saw she was giggling. "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Ma giggled, "Nice mustache!" she burst out in laugheter. She stopped laughing when she heard footsteps and a knock on the door, "Emmett! The wardrobe!"

Marissa went out of her room and over to Mai's. She had heard 2 voices.. She knocked on the door, "Mai, you OK? Who's in there?"

Mai looked around, "Er- no one!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Emmett hid in the wardrobe again. While he was in there, he wiped off the milk on his lip, not daring to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:02 pm

Mai gulped, "Yah, there's no one here, come see!" she stood infront of the table.

Marissa peeked in and nodded, "OK... Well... See you!" she rshed out.

(GTG, I am going shopping, i'll be back in a while!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:07 pm

(Ka bye!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Mai giggled and closed the door, "You can come out now!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Emmett burst out of the wardrobe. "Never....Again...." he gasped.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Mai laughed as she ran over and hugged him, "My big strong man afrain of a wardrobe?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Luke slowly opened his eyes, he was laying on a chair. He must have fallen asleep in Marrissa's room in the chair, because he felt a little sleepy. He rubbed his forhead and turned his head to see Buddy asleep -laying on the floor- and beautiful Marrissa sleeping in the bed. He sighed happily and smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:03 pm

Marissa smiled as she woke up, "Hi..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:05 pm

He smiled and waved drowsily. "Hey," He got up and walked over. He sat on the edge of the bed and hugged her lightly. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Marissa smiled, "Good, you?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:17 pm

"Like I was knocked out!" He laughed. "Umm... Marrissa, do you have any food?" He asked, realizing hoe hungry he was. He hadn't eaten since yesterday morning.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Marissa nodded and ran down to the kitchen. She got food and brought it back up.

(It's done!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:42 pm

(Yay! I joined. I'll add another charie in a minute.)

He smiled. "Thanks, Marrisa." He smiled and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:42 pm

(KK, BTW, i joined Autumn Leaves last night!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:54 pm

(Oops! Sorry, I'll go there right now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next