RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Marissa leaned in and actually kissed him, not on the cheek this time. "Good," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 pm

He was taken by suprise, but kissed her too. He smiled. "Yes, good." He nodded and his face turned red.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Marissa giggled and bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:25 pm

(Okay, I gtg soon, because there's a tornado warning for meh county. Bye! :()
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:31 pm

(Oh, wow! BYE!!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:55 pm

(Phew! It's off. We're safe! I was like, about to have a heart-attack! xD)

He smiled and looked down. "So.... What do you want to do now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:51 pm

Marissa blshed and giggled, "I don't think you're it to do much..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:54 pm

He smiled. "I know." He glanced around the room, trying to think of something else to say.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:59 pm

Marissa sat beside him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 pm

He rubbed his wound akwardly, and blushed, but smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:04 pm

"Soooo..." Marissa murmered awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:07 pm

He tapped his arm and looked down. "Marrissa, I have something to tell you." He said, his face turning bright red again. He couldn't help his blushing.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Marissa looked a little confused as she looked at him, "W-what..?" she was a little worried.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm

He smiled. "Don't get worried. It's nothing bad." He smiled. "I just wanted to tel you... I love you." He blushed and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Marissa grinned and looked over to him, "R-really...? I love you, too..." shee smiled and batted her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:33 pm

He blushed. "Y-you....love...me?" He said, amazed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:44 pm

Mai giggled, "Yes, I love you!" she hugged hi gently.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:19 am

(I luff Kevin Rudolf! *Daydreams* xD )

He hugged her too for a second, basking in the moment. He was the happiest guy ever.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:56 am

Marissa giggled and finally pulled away, "I always thought everyone would be after Mai, not me!" Suddenly, her smile faded slightly, "You're Mai's age... She's gonna kill me!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:37 pm

He laughed. "At first, I did love her, but She didn't like me. I'm glad she chose someone else though, otherwise, I wouldn't be were I am now." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:11 am

Marissa still wasn't smiling, "No, I'm serious, my sister's kinda... protective... When she finds out that I'm with you.... She'll get SOOO mad at both of us! We have to get out of here!" she gulped.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:15 am

He nodded. "Where will we go?" (sorry if I'm slow, I'm on my new iPod touch!!! :D )
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:18 am

(Yah, Ok... *hmph* My bro got an Ipod Touch for his B-day... Oh well, weho am I to complain? I got a Wii for my b-day! But I want an Ipod Touch...)

"I dunno, but we have to get out of the castle..." she stood up and helped him up.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:58 am

He winced at his arm and stood up, extending his hand. "May I hold your hand?" He asked, a handsome smile on his face.

(Realy? I wanted a wii, but it was either that or this.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:07 pm

(Haha, I wanted a laptop, but I'd have to pay for half and I don't have enough money right now..)

Marrissa giggled and nodded, grabbing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next