RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:14 pm

(Sorry if my typings wierd, my keyboards freaking out.)

Luke grinned. Milly raced out of the stable and around the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:19 pm

(LOL!)

Marissa smiled and raced around on Raina.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm

Milly galloped around, and pranced around. Luke laughed and patted her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:25 pm

Marissa giggled as Rauna trotted closely.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:30 pm

He smiled. "You kn-" He was cut of by a whine from Millie. She screeched and stood up on two feet, sending Luke, slamming to the ground. After he was off, Millie backed up-trampling him- and ran back to the stables. Luke moaned and tried to move his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:18 am

Marissa screamed and tried to slow Raina down, but she still trotted slightly, so, she jumped off beside him, unhurt. "LUKE!" She cried, "Luke, are you OK?!" she examined his arm..
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 pm

He moaned. "I-" He was cut of by a spasm through him. He moaned again.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Marissa screamed and hugged him gently, "Luke!!!!!!" she started tocry.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:52 pm

He slowly opened his eyes, but his arm began to bleed "Ow..." He winced.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Marissa ripped off some of the bottom of her shirt and wrapped it on his arm, than helped him up..
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:28 pm

OOC;// Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:36 pm

He groaned at his arm as it ached.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:50 pm

OOC;// Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 am

Marissa was now crying, trying to help Luke to the castle.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:48 pm

Luke tryed to walk as best as he could, turning out to stumble a few times. His vision was blurry, but he could understand things.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:35 pm

Marissa brought him into a spare room in her castle and lied him down, then bandaged him up.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:10 am

He sighed in relief, feeling a bit better. "Thanks, Marissa." He smiled weakly at her. "I think my left arm is broken though," He moaned as he tried to movie it.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 am

Marissa quickly made a cast-like thing around it and put a sling on. "Toobad we don't have a doctor yet..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:56 pm

He maoned as it moved, the broken bone bended. A cut of his forhead made blood dribble down his face. He looked awful. He sighed. "I look like a mess to a beautiful princess like you, don't I," He laughed a bit, feeling self-pity.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:53 pm

Marissa continued to bandage him up, "Never..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:24 pm

He laughed. "You don't know how ugly I look standing next to you! I almost feel bad for myself!" He laughed. "I'm no prince of course." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:59 pm

Marissa leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Maybe... One day you could be my prince..." she whispered and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:09 pm

He looked up at her with wide eyes. "I-I don't know what to say..." He smiled, speechleesly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:11 pm

Marissa blushed, "Is that a good thing..?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:13 pm

"Uh-huh." He mumbled and nodded, still dazed from the kiss. He finaly managed to beat the shock and smile brightly. He would kiss her back, but was afraid too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next