RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:41 pm

(Gtg!!!!!! Mom's fussing at me. :x Bye! :()
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:42 pm

((So.... Am I accepted?))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:49 pm

(Awww!BYE!!! :(

Yes, def. accepted! RP with Emmett and Mai?)

"Well, I better go..." Mai said, running off. She was looking down and tears falling as she ran into Emmett and fell down. She looked up, "Oh... Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:50 pm

((Anybody RP? I have Griffin and Valleria!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:52 pm

(Too busy...)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 pm

(( I have Element.... ))

Emmett was startled by the princess running into her. He bent down and asked, "Are you okay?" He gazed at her with his shocking violet eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:56 pm

((Works for me. You start! I'll do Valleria))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:59 pm

Mai nodded, gazing up at him. She finally grinned and picked herself up, "H-hi Emmett!" she said, feeling in new ways for him. She couldn't figure out how she'd missed those eyes... Hers sparkled in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:00 am

[OOF! Nevermind, it's nine, and I still haven't ate! g2g!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:07 am

(( Ok, I have to take a shower soon. I'll post Elements though.))

Emmett flashed a bright smile. "Hi Mai." His voice was like velvet. "What's a princess like you running around for?" He asked, helping her up.

Element was sweeping the princesses room. She looked out the window and sighed at what she saw: Emmett and Mai together.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:15 am

Mai shook her head for the billionth time that day, "Just,,, Running from life..." she sighed and hugged Emmett, feeling comfortable around him...

(GTG, I am really tired!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:35 am

(( It's okay ))

Emmett hesitantly put his arms around her. It seems awkward being so comfortable with the girl he like. "Don't we all?" He commented.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 am

Mai finally pulled away and looked up into his eyes, "Wanna come back to the castle withme?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:07 am

Emmett looked over at the bucket and soap that he was supposed to be using to wash the window. "Sure." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Mai nodded and grabbed his hand, leading the way...
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:37 pm

OOC;// Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 pm

Luke sighed, as she ran away with Emmett. He petted Buddy's ears. "I don't even have a chance with her." He sighed to Buddy, and Buddy sighed too.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:56 pm

(Sorry, but you left and then harvs added Emmett who is my fave charrie to RP with and I loooove Emmett!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:56 pm

(:(....... No comment......:()
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:04 pm

(I am so sorry, but I just absoloutly ADORE Emmett! He's my fave charrie to play's fiance on a different RP! Sowwy :()
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:10 pm

(.... Have anyone else...? :()
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 pm

(Uhhm... Jake and Marissa!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:16 pm

(How about Marrissa? What is she?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:17 pm

(She's Mai's sister, 13 years old)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:17 pm

(He's 16, but that's okay. You start?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next