RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Faolan smiled and laughed. His laugh was light and his eyes twinkled, "No, your not."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Mai giggled again and her eyes shined. She bit her lip. "Sooo...."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:43 pm

"So what?" He asked wondering if he had some soot on his nose from the Smithery.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:45 pm

"Ohh... well, you know, justtrying to roll things along..." she said shyly and nurvously.

(Rply on your RP too??)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:47 pm

((I did sowwy.))

Faolan smiled, "So I don't have soot on me?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:48 pm

(ItOK. I replied back :))

Mai laughed, "No, not at all! So, what should we do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:53 pm

"I don't know?" Faolan said smiling. He reared up on Onyx and trotted closer to Mai.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Mai smiled, "Let's just... Ride!" she said, and squeezed Royal's sides to get him to trot.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Faolan laughed and reared up on Onyx again, "Or Race!" He yelled as he galloped away on Onyx.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Mai grinned and got Royal to start running, and soon passed Faolen. But, all of a sudden somethis flew out of the forest and hit Royal, making him colapse and me fall to the ground...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Faolan jumped off Onyx in mid gallop seeing Mai fall to the ground. He got out his sword and looked around before knelling down and asking Mai, "Are you Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:08 pm

Mai pulled herself up, "Just a scrape, but there's a thief in there!" she drew her own sword and waited for it to come fight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Faolan drew his sword again and pointed it toward the forest, he would protect Mai until he died.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:17 pm

A thief rushed out of the forest with a sword and slashed it at Mai.

Mai jumped back and slashed the thief's leg.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Faolan pushed Mai back and slashed at the theif. He cut one of the theif's Arms and let him fall to the ground. Faolan cut the theif's other lag severly...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Mai shove through and glared at thethief, not out of anger at him, but a Faolen. "I can take care of myself!" she said and slashd the thief once more before putting her sword away and jumping on Royal. She galloped back to town.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Faolan finished the thief off and jumped on Onyx going after Mai. "Mia!" He yelled, "I'm sorry! I thought you had been hurt!" He soon caught up with her and Royal and he grabbed Royal's reins making the horse stop.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:31 pm

Mai pulled the reigns back, short tempered, "Yah, whatever." she said, trotting awayagain.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Faolan grabbed the reins back, "Listen to me!" He growled holding them tight so Mai couldn't get them back. "I thought you were hurt, I thought you couldn't fight," He said concern in his eyes, "I knew you were an amazing fighter, but I thought you were to hurt to fight."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Mai shook her head, "I told you, it's just a scrape!" she pulled up her dress, showing him the scrape, with noteven a trickle of blood. "See?!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:37 pm

"Sorry!" He said letting go of the reins of Royal.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Mai shook her head, "It's fine!" she said through gritted teeth, trying to calm down. "Wanna cometo the castle...?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:42 pm

"No," Faolan said galloping off on Onyx.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Mai sighed and raced after him on Royal, "Faolen, I'm sorry, but sometimes I just can't control my temper!" she yelled after him.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:03 pm

OOC;// Role-play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next