RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...

Go down 
+5
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Suburbia
Jєt
A Christmas Star
Mistyy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:14 pm

Emmett rolled his eyes at her smug smile, but too her hand anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:18 pm

(YAY!)

Mai closed the door behind him. "Here's you're bed," she pointed to a big plain light blue and purple bed beside a big light pink and purple bed with a canopy over it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:20 pm

Emmett raised his eyebrows at the sight of her bed. "A canopy?" He asked. "Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:22 pm

Mai giggled, "Yah, why? You don't like it?" she asked, her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Emmett pulled her closer. "Nah. It's just... a little girly." He said with a laugh. "But I'm a guy, so what do I know."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Mai giggled, "Well, I'm a girl, but I am mostly a tomboy! It just makes me feel safe..." she looked up at him, "And now I have you..." she buried her face in his chest.

(I :pkheart: Emmett! I wish my ex was like that! than maybe he wouldn't be my ex!!!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:28 pm

( Yea because I can make people love my charries like that! haha)

"I make you feel safe?" He breathed, putting his head on hers. "You have every gaurd, the whole castle and millions of people who love you around you and I am the one who makes you feel safe?" He chuckled. "Well I'm not complaining."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:30 pm

(LOL!)

Mai giggled and held him close, "Yes, because you're the only one I really love..." she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Emmett smiled and kissed her hair. "You smell really good, you know." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:33 pm

Mai giggledand breathed in his sweet,but manly scent, "You too..." she stood on her tip toes and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:11 am

Emmett kissed her back passionately. Pulling away slightly, but keeping their faces close, he whispered, "You have no idea how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:15 am

Mai smiled, "Ditto..." she wrapped her arms around his neck an bit her lip.

(Just like Alana XD )
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:17 am

(^_^)

Emmett flashed a crooked smile and leaned into kiss her again, but a knock on the door startled him. "Miss Mai, I need to clean." The servant opened the door a little.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 am

Mai ran over and shut it, "NOT NOW!" she yelled and locked all her doors, and closed the drapes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:24 am

Emmett couldn't help but laugh. "Demanding much?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:27 am

Mai giggled, "Y'know me!" she pranced towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck again, on her tippy toes. She pressed her nose against his and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:29 am

Emmett smiled. He wanted to stay up all night with her, but it was getting late.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:41 am

Mai sighed and sat on her bed, "You tired?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:43 am

Emmett shrugged. "Not really, but I guess we better go to sleep anyways"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:48 am

Mai nodded. She hugged him and kissed him goodnight. She went and changed into a soft silk night gown and went to lie down, blowing out the candles. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:50 am

Emmett had his arms behind his head and was relaxing on the second bed. "Can you believe that I love you too?" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:53 am

Mai giggled, "Yep!" she smiled and ested her head on the pillow, facing Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:54 am

Emmett looked over at Mai. "What are you thinking?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:58 am

"That I'm the luckiest girl in the world..." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:00 am

Emmett chuckled. "All because of some cook who you just happened to run into."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...   .:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship... - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Amour de Nos Vies:. Chapter One: Mai's Prince and a Forbidden Relationship...
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next