RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Faolan smiled back and his Golden eyes sparkled. He danced with Sierra slowly making sure that she was comfertable.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:09 pm

(Oh, a golden ring with a ruby heart on it was in one, Another had a gold necklace with a gold locket that said "Love is you" with gold earings, and the last was a white bear stuffy holding a big heart that said,
"I love thee, I love but thee
With a love that shall not die
Till the sun grows cold
And the stars grow old. "
and a page of very romantic love quotes...)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:10 pm

She sighed contently and closed her eyes for a second, taking in the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Faolan smiled. This night was amazing.

Runa opened the first box, it had a golden ring with a ruby red heart. She opened the second box, it had a golden locket that said, Love is you. She opened that last box and it had a Teddy bear in it that said, "I love thee, I love but thee, With a lovethat shall not die, Till the sun grows cold, And the stars grow old." The last thing was pages of romantic poems. She was flattered. The jewelry was beautiful and the teddy bear and poems were nice. She didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:27 pm

Jake sighed and tried to be patient as he waited to see, or hear of, Runa's reaction...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 pm

(I gtg, bye!)

Last edited by Misteeh *Mistle Toe* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 pm

She sighed sadly as the song ended, but then came a new one. Her eyes sparkled and she looked up at him. "Would you like to eat with me? For like a break?" She glanced at the food table, she was kinda hungry.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 pm

"Sure!" He said, "But the feast will probably start soo..."

Runa came back downstairs and entered the ballroom. "The feast will now begin!" She sat down at the head of the table and Antionette sat on one side of her. She motioned for Faolan and Sierra to come and sit one the other side.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:43 pm

(NVM, I am BACK!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Jake heard laughing and talking and Runa's cheerful voice... He realized that the girl wasn't coming back and sat on the ground alone...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Runa started to eat and then stopped. She realized Jake was still outside and Runa told the guard to let him back in.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Jake stood as a gaurd lead him inside. He smiled faintly, "You got my presents?" he asked Runa. "I am so sorry, I am just stupid and I just love you..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 pm

*~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* wrote:
"Sure!" He said, "But the feast will probably start soo..."

Runa came back downstairs and entered the ballroom. "The feast will now begin!" She sat down at the head of the table and Antionette sat on one side of her. She motioned for Faolan and Sierra to come and sit one the other side.

"Okay. When?>" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:55 pm

Runa did not speak to him. She sat back down and started to eat.

Faolan smiled and grabbed her hand. He pulled out a chair near the princess for her and waited for her to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Jake sighed and hoped she wouldn't mind him sitting near her... He sat down and slowly ate, sadness filling his eyes. "I'm sorry..." he whispered.

Last edited by Misteeh *Mistle Toe* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 pm

She sat down with him, smiling. She began to eat slowly, and swallowed. She turned to face him. "So, what do you like to do, Faolan?" She asked, smiling, and turned to take another bite.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:06 pm

((Jake isn't sitting beside her. Faolan and Antionette is.))

Faolan took his spot and smiled, "Well, I am the blacksmithes asistant, so I like to sword fight. I don't have nay dirt on me, do I?"

Runa continued to chew, ignoring Jake.

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:06 pm

(Ohh, OK! I'll edit it!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 pm

((Thanks!))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:09 pm

She looked, but didn't see anything. "Nope." She smiled. "That's interesting. Maybe onetime I could visit?" She smiled. "I'm a... servant. My mom was too, but she died last year, and gave me this dress. All I had to do was put on some earings and put my hair in a bun." She smiled and pointed to her wavy red hair, wrapped on a bun on her head.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Jake sighed. "Why am I suck an idiot?!" he mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:11 pm

"You're beautiful." Faolan said smiling, "I'm sorry about your mom. You can visit me anytime. Baramior won't mind, he is the blacksmith."

Runa decided to make small take with someone and she turned to Sierra who was sitting close to her, "Hello, how are you doing this evening?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:13 pm

She blushed when he said 'beautiful'. "Okay. I'll make sure I will next time I'm free." She smiled, brushing a small lock of dark red hair behind her ear and taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:14 pm

Jake kept glancing over at Runa, and finally stood up. "EVERYONE!! Everyone, I'd like to say something!!" he waited for the crowd to calm down.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:15 pm

Sierra's head jerked up to the guy who started yelling. Her emerald eyes followed. She tipped her head, confused and waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 39 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next