RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:04 pm

"The Ball room!" Faolan said, pulling Sierra more.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Jake got up but didn't leave. He ran over to Rayn and hugged her tightly, sobbing. "I'm sorry, Runa... I'm sorry, I am a jerk and an idiot and you don't love me..." his heart was broken.

Rayn hugged him back, "You're no jerk for being a sweet boy and loving..." she glared at Runa, "Apology not accepted, at least not from me! You don't care about Jake's feelings, and if you had even been nicer, maybe he'd be OK with this!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:08 pm

She sighed and trudged along with him. She really didn't want to see them argue.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:08 pm

((Can Runa kill Rayn? I would greatly appreciate killing the little wretch! LOL JK. But seriously can I kill her?))

Runa couldn't take it anymore. She pushed Jake away from Rayn and put her sword against Rayn's neck drawing a droplet of blood.

Faolan arrived to see chaos going on.He grimaced, "Um... this was not happening when I left."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:11 pm

(Ummm... I dunno, atleast not now. But, why is Runa so hostile to Rayn speaking her mind...?)

Rayn glared as Jake stood up and pushed Runa away. "Runa! If you want to kill her..." he gulped, "You have to kill me first!" Anger and fear shot through his eyes, thinking she may actually do it...
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:12 pm

She saw Runa draw blood from Rayn with her sword and gasped, staggering back. "I-I.... Faolan! Can we please... go somewhere else? I don't like... fighting, and especaily when it gets... bloody." She tripped over the words, horror filling her eyes as she watched Runa.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 pm

((LOL, let's just say Runa is me. She will do unessisary things... Okay I won't kill her now... :evil: ))

Runa gritted her teeth and pointed the sword toward her heart. Before she could kill herself Faolan knocked it out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:17 pm

Sierra gasped, she couldn't see this. Her hands flew over her face, but it was too late. She fell over onto the floor and fainted, her fire red hair scattered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Tears came to Jake's eyes, "RUNA NOOO-" he was cut off by Rayn.

"Get lost, Jake! I can handle this!" she shoved Jake away.

(Ohhh, well, Rayn is me :))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:19 pm

(Sierra is Me! I get easily scared! lol)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:20 pm

(LOL! I speak my mind, isn't it easier to play yourself?! Anyways, I do unnesicary things and get easily scared, too!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:21 pm

(I sometimes speak my mind, but not all the time. Sometimes I get nervous and can't do it. But I do give signs when I don't like what people are doing.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Runa got up and tried to pick up her sword but Faolan already had it. She growled, "Give it back!"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

That went on for sometime and then Runa said, "Fine! Okay! I love Eamon. I'm not going to kill myself! I-I-I..." Runa fainted beside Sierra. What everybody didn't know was that this entire time Runa had severe bleeding from her wound from the bandits. It was likely she wouldn't survive.

((Um... I am Runa cause I will pretty much turn mental if something is bugging me.))

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:23 pm

Sierra stayed their, her hair matted in her face.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:24 pm

Jake crawled over and looked at the cut, "GET ME SOME GAUZE!!! NOOOW!!!!" he screamed and waited.

Rayn watched, wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Runa lay there motionless. She was barely breathing.

Faolan looked at Sierra and Runa in shock. "Sierra!" He screamed and shooke her, "Sierra! Wake up!"

Antionette ran and got some gauze and water.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:30 pm

"COME ON, SHE'LL DIE!!" he felt her pulse and started to do CPR...

Rayn didn't know what to do... She suddenly felt a pain in her throat, "AHHH!" she screamed and fell to the ground.

(Wow... what a tragic birthday!!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:31 pm

((Whoa, What's happening to Rayn?))

Runa lay there, her heart beating slower and slower every second.

((Hehe I have a surprise. I think you guys will like it...))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:32 pm

(OMG! PEOPLE ARE FALLING AND YING! lol jk!)

(Who is Jake talking to...?)

Sierra moaned and opened one eye slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:35 pm

(She just started to feel the cut on her throat! XD And COOL!!! I wanna know it!!!)

(Whoever is getting the gauze...)

Rayn grabbed her neck, but knew Runa needed the attention more than her..
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 pm

"Someone bandage her side after washing it out!!" Jake yelled and kept preforming CPR.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 pm

All of the sudden there was a sharp Crack! A person appeared out of nowhere and stepped out of the light. She knelt down to Runa, and whispered a few words in her ear. She went over to Rayn and touched her neck, it automaticly healed. Last but not least she knelt down to Sierra and touched her forehead, clearing her light-headedness. The figure stopped glowing and could now be identified as an Elf. "I am Arwen Evenstar, I am the Queen of the Elven relm."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:40 pm

Jake looked up wide eyed, "Why are you here...?" he slowly asked.

Rayn gasped for air, 'Th-thank you!"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Sierra gasped but it was a happy gasp. "Wow! Thanks so much!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next