RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Runa raised her eyebrows at Jake's outburst, "Excuse me?" She stood up as well and pretented to listen interntly, "Go on."

Faolan was about to say something when Jake go up and made a complete fool of himself. He noticed Runa about to get up and tryed to stop her but it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Jake sighed and turned to her, "I need to tell you that I love you more than the world, I am sorry more than anyone, and I miss hearing your beautiful voice talk to me happily... I miss seeing your pretty smile and sparkling eyes, and I know I am an idiot and that I am a jerk... An-and I know you probably hate me... B-b-but... I whish you would forgive me... I love you so much!" tears rolled down her eyes and many people went, "Awwww!" or sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Sierra turned her gaze quickly to glance at Faolan. She sent him a confused look. "What is he doing?" She whispered under her breath to him.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 pm

"And I probably look like a complete fool, but as long as you know how I feel, the world could think I was a fool!" he tried to smile.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Sierra turned to look at Jake again, smiling. He really did love her. She smiled and glanced at Faolan, sighing happily. She hoped maybe they'd be like that one day.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:31 pm

Faolan put his hand over Runa's mouth before she could say anything. He gave a quick glance to Sierra indicating that she should help Antionette take Runa up to her room before something bad happened.

Runa was furious, she didn't like Jake! What did he not get about that! While Antionette grabbed Runa's hand she glared at Jake and said these eight words, "Guards, I never want to see him again."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Sierra stood up, with Antionette, grabbing Runa's hand like Antionette had. She nodded to Runa in greeting. "Umm... Hello, Queen Runa. I'm Sierra, a servant. Nice to meet you." She whispered quietly and dipped her head politely.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Tears came to tears eyes and he didn't let the gaurds touch him. He raced out sobbing, "What'd I do now?!" he cried, confused..

Rayn stood up, furious with Runa, her fists clenched. "RUNA! You may be princess, but you know that Jake just tries to loves you! I hate how you do this, you are so selfish!" she screamed. "You have NO RIGHT to hurt ANYONE that bad! Every time I see Jake, he's always crying! ABOUT YOU!!" she hated Runa!

(Sorry about Rayn, but she's like me, she speaks her mind.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Antionette quickly pulled Runa up the stairs. She looked at Sierra and said, "She is a little... um... mad right now."

Runa glared at Antionette, "MAD! MAD! I am FURIOUS!!!!!!" Runa whirled around and faced Rayn. She pulled out her sword from under her dress and put it under Rayn's neck. "I suggest you don't talk to me like that." She growled.

The guards went to Jake and took his arms twisting them behind his back, "You're under arrest."

Faolan followed the guards and whispered in Jake's ear, "Don't worry I'll get you out."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Sierra backed away, stunned at Runa's rage. "Oh,. okay. Do you want me to go, Antionette?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:43 pm

"For what?!" Jake cried. "I told a girl I love how I feel!" he tried to pull away. "I did NOTHING wrong!"

Rayn pulled out her own sword and kicked Runa away, "I suggest you don't let this happen!" she yelled. "You are just a selfish, spoiled, "Princess"! Jake is just as good as you, if not better!!! And you treat him like this for saying he loves you!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 pm

Runa fell back and leaped on Rayn. She pinned her to the grond and put her sword on Rayn's neck about to kill. Runa growled in Rayn's face, "You are a disrespectful little wretch."

The guards were puzzled about what was happening but they let Jake go anyway and pulled Runa away from Rayn. They held Runa tight as they took her upstairs.

Antionette rushed upstairs and went into Runa's room trying to calm the Princess down.

Runa kicked and screamed, "You can't do this to me!"

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Sierra gasped, tears welled up in her eyes. "She hated seeing fighting. She ran down to her small little room and shuit the door. She wished no one had faought and she could talk to Faolan. She sighed and a few tears fell.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:48 pm

Rayn ran up after Runa, "If you murdered me for standing up for someone who deserves to be treated just like anyone else and did noting wrong, you'd be lower than a rat!" she challenged, her sword pointed at Runa. "Jake is the sweetest boy alive! Tell me, what on EARTH did he do wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:50 pm

Jake sobbed and collapsed on the ground, his hands tied up.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:51 pm

She heard more yelling, and put her head in her hands, sighing and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 pm

Runa growled and torn out of her room, she ran downstairs and pinned Rayn up agianst the wall. She put her sword on Rayn's neck and said, "I don't love Jake. He always comes on to me and puts pressure on me. He is always kissing me and hugging me. I LOVE EAMON!"

Antionette gasped.

Faolan gasped.

The guards gasped.

Runa dropped her sword and crumpled to the floor sobbing. "And he didn't even show up for my ball."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:54 pm

She sighed, hearing sobbing. She rolled back on her bed, her head in her nads. She pullled her wavy red hair out of it's bun and began to sob.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:54 pm

Jake sobbed and ran tried to get up, but couldn't.

Rayn screamed, "HE JUST WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT HE LOVES YOU AND THAT HE CARES AND THAT HE'LL TRY TO SUPPORT YOU!" tears rolled down her cheeks, seeing Jake like this hurt her. "I care about my brother!!" she gasped and cupped her mouth...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:56 pm

Runa looked up at Rayn, "Brother?!"

Faolan ran to get Sierra, she had to see this.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 pm

"Yes! My brother, and I HATE to see him like this!" she started to sob. "Do you know what Jake tells me about you?! Everything good, the bad things never bother him! When you yell at him, I hear about it, and he NEVER mentions it! He loves you, and you treat him like THIS!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Sierra heard a knock on her door. "If it's Runa or any of the ones fighting, I don't want to fight." She sighed and opened the door, seeing Faolan. She smiled and flew into his arms, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:00 pm

Jake tried to stand up with his hands tied behind his back, but kept quiet, hoping no one would acknoledge him...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Runa stared at Rayn, she had no idea what to say. She loved Eamon... Not Jake or Jared, Eamon and he didn't even show up for her ball. The only thing she could muster was, "Sorry."

Faolan ran into Sierra's room and grabbed her hand, "Come on!"

The guards untied Jake's hands. "You're free to go."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:03 pm

"Where are we going?" She skidded to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next