RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Jake could see hurt in her eyes and her smile fade. He frowned, "There's someone else..." he mumbled and his eyes filled with tears. I wanted her to tell me... He thought, That she loved me back... Than maybe I could tell her the same and we could be together... He shook his head and started to stand up, holding bac tears.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Runa looked at him, she wanted to scream Wait! and kiss to make it all better. Runa tried to get up so she could stop him but as soon as she moved out of the bed she fainted on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:57 pm

Jake heard the thup and quickly turned. "RUNA!!!" he yelled and ran over to her. He picked her up in his muscular arms and lied her in the bed. He ran to the door, "HELP! SOMONE HELP!!!" no answer... He started to sob as he ran back to her. He leaned over her and cried, tears falling rapidly. He looked down at her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Runa! Runa, it's me, wake up!!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Runa was still knocked out. She lay on her bed in sort of a trance. In it she was walking along the woods, there were three paths, one Jared was standing in with his arms open for a hug, he was older and very handsome, the second one Eamon was in it smiling, his had lay open for her to take, he was also older and handsome, she could see his faint scar form the bandit, the last one held Jake, his hair was pefect and he smiled. He was riding a horse and he also had Rani's reins waiting for Runa. Runa smiled at all of the roads but she didn't know which one to take...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Jake sobbed as he sat on the bed, not knowing what to do. "Runa... Runa please, I love you..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Then she saw all the roads and forest fading. She slowly opened her eyes to Jake, "J-Jake... Is T-that you?" She asked in a daze. She was a little out of it and she could feel a bump forming on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:07 pm

Name: Rayn
Height: 5'3
Appearance: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 Show-doll-3306294
Personality: usually happy and nice. Very sweet but gets jelous easily
Rank (ex. Blacksmith, stable attendant, No princes or princess please.): no job
Other: long live Valia
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:10 pm

Jake gasped and hugged her, "Runa!" he cried, tears still streaming down my face. "Yes, it's me!" he looked into her sparkling eyes and kissed her, "Are you OK??" he gazed at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Runa screamed as the pain in her side worsened. She clutched it as tears rolled down her face from the pain. It was searing. By that time she was coherent again and she looked at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Jake jumped back, not wanting to touch her again, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he sighed, knowing she probably loved whatever other guy there was. "Maybe I should just go... i'll just hurt you more and you probably don't want me here..." but he just stood there, looking at her. He wondered if she had just led him on or she really loved him...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:19 pm

((A lot of fainting going on!))

Eamon stayed in his room, wishing he could see Runa. He still remembered what Jared said. Runa said she wanted me here,helping you. I don't know why, but she is severe, so are you but look at her! He came with 2 conclusions. 1: Runa doesn't want anything to do with me. 2: Jared didn't want me in the way of his love life. He felt anger inside of him when he thought of Jared at that moment, bu then he heard Runa screaming. He couldn't help but run to her room, not having a care about what Jared said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:20 pm

((Check the front I have a synopsis of what she thinks.))

Runa looked at him. She didn't want him to leave. Runa didn't know who she loved, Jared and Eamon had never kissed her, or at least she didn't think they had. She wondered if there was something she could say to get Jake to stay. Then, Eamon burst in her room. She stared at him, "What are you doing?" She asked concerned for his heath.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Jake turned to Eamon running in the room and sighed. He turned to Runa again, "It's him, isn't it..." he shook his head and tears rolled down his cheek again. "Runa, I am confused. I-I don't know what to believe anymore..." he stepped closer, "What do I believe...?" he whispered the last part so she could just barely hear.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:26 pm

~SS~(Runa)~ wrote:
Runa was still knocked out. She lay on her bed in sort of a trance. In it she was walking along the woods, there were three paths, one Jared was standing in with his arms open for a hug, he was older and very handsome, the second one Eamon was in it smiling, his had lay open for her to take, he was also older and handsome, she could see his faint scar form the bandit, the last one held Jake, his hair was pefect and he smiled. He was riding a horse and he also had Rani's reins waiting for Runa. Runa smiled at all of the roads but she didn't know which one to take...

((Hey Comet... You see this?))

Runa looked at both of them, tears in her eyes. "I-I love you both," She stammered, "For different reasons... I love you all, I just don't know who to..." She stopped, her side had been bleeding this entire time and she fainted again from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Jake ran up to her and grabbed more gauze. He piled it on and the bleeding stated to stop. Than, he looked up at her. "Runa... Runa, come on..."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:33 pm

((I just saw both!))

Eamon felt a little sick from all the sight of Runa's blood loss, but he still reached for some gauze. "She just does it again. Atleast she doesn't feel it..." He whispered to himself.

((G2G gonna see Twilight!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:35 pm

Jake ignored him and fixed up the bandage to stop the bleeding. Than, he sat beside her and put his hand on hers, waiting....

(bye Suburb!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:38 pm

((Aww bye....))

Runa was back in the forest again. Except this time there was a voice talking, it said, "Runa you have a choice to make... Your people need a king soon, and you need one too. I know you are weak right now and have know clue who you love, but heed this warning; Make sure whoever you choose loves you for who you are and not your money or apperances." Runa listened to the voice and then asked, "Who are you?" The voice replyed, "I have to go now..." "No!" Runa called but she was already back in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:42 pm

"RUNA!" Jake cried as she awakened. He cried for joy and a bit from emptiness and sadness that she may not love him back... She was perfect for him, beautiful, sweet, nice, her personality was perfect... And maybe, just maybe, she loved him back. He rubbed the top of her head, "Runa, I love you... You're the most beautiful and nicest person I have ever met and it was like as soon as I saw you lyong in this bed, you're bauty got to me and I loved you..." he told her. He didn't know what he'd do without her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:53 pm

Runa smiled and thought about Jake. He was nice and sweet, she could tell he loved her. Runa didn't know though if she loved him back. Her feelings were so mixed right now.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Jake forced himself to smile but his face was tear stained and tears were stillin his eyes. He gazed into her eyes, "Runa... I love you... I always will and I need you..." he knew he probably sounded pathetic and needy, but he didn't care, as long as she understood. He could feel his heart actually aching inside but he ignored it, wanting to feel her love for him and only him...

(You know how ppl say your heart actually hurts when your heartbroken? It's true. When my exBF broke up with me, I felt this really strang pain in my heart. Not really like someone stabbed me, but it hurt.... I loved him)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:06 pm

Runa didn't know what to say, She loved Eamon, Jared, and Jake. She just looked at him, her eyes said, "Please don't push me. I don't know who I love yet." A silent tear ran down her cheek and she grimaced. I slight pain went through her side and she insticktavley put her hand down only to pull it back up sticky with blood.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Jake sighed, "You don't get it..." he shook his head. "I am not trying to 'push' you, you just have to know how I feel!" he told her. "I just want you to know..." he repeated. He wanted to leave but he knew he should watch her. Than he noticed the blood. He ran over and changed the bandage again, putting it on tight so it would have pressure.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Runa looked at him, "I know..." She said strongly, "I Love you. I love Eamon. I love Jared." Runa took a break while her side stopped hurting again. "That is how I feel," She continue, "I love You because, you are perfect, sweet, and loving. I love Eamon because, he is sweet, He would do anything for me, and He would fight to the death with me. I love Jared because, he is nice, devoted, and he loves me. I don't know who I love the most though, You also love me, I can tell and you gave me my first kiss." She sighed finishing her mini speech. She grimaced again and a surge of pain went through her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Jake tried to grin, "You should know, I would do anything for you, too, and I'd gladly sacrafice myself to save you..." he said, trying to make her understand that it was true love he felt and that they were perfect together. He felt the urge to kiss her again, but tried to fight it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 21 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next