RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:00 pm

(thats o.k, its only a rp.)

"I have nothing to say but sorry." He said sadly. "I don't mean to hurt anyone!" He left his present and started to trot away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 pm

((It's Okay.))

((I just found out I might not be on as much as I hoped tommorrow.))

Runa picked it up and started to run after him. "Jared! Jared!" She called but couldn't catch up to him. She stopped and opened up the present to find....

((What's in it?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:08 pm

(Topaz necklace. g2g!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:11 pm

((Thanks! Aww Bye.))

Runa saw a beautiful topaz necklace. She picked it up and put it on. Runa closed the box and put it in her pocket. She moved toward the castle and npticed that everytime she moved the topaz sparkled. She smiled and walked back toward the castle.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Eamon wrapped up his present for Runa. He really wanted to talk to her, but that wouldn't be enough. He wanted her to remember this birthday, so hewould write her a letter about what he was feeling and why she thought he wasn't seeing her as much as he used to. he finished wrapping his present and ran down quietly, so he wouldn't disturb her if she was with Jake or Jared. She wasn't. "Runa?" He asked, noticing her new necklace.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Runa turned around, she had been trying on her dress for her Birthday ball tomorrow night. It was a beautiful emerald green dress with Ruby accents. She had her hair up in a princess Bun except one of her curls had fallen in her face. She smiled at Eamon and asked, "Your coming tommorrow night, right?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:13 pm

"O-of course," Eamon said. He never had any good formal training when it came to dancing. Nor had he ever gone to a ball. "Anyway, I wanted to give you this," He said, and handed the wrapped letter to her. "Happy birthday," He said with a smile. "Hope your questions will be answered."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Runa looked at him puzzled, "Thanks, What do you mean, 'Hope your Questions will be answered.'?" She looked down at the letter and opened it. It said...

((What did it say?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:24 pm

((I'll post it!))
The letter said...

Dear Runa,
Before I want you to read any of this, I just want to say, happy birthday. You really deserve the best of it. I don't want to add any pressure on you right now, because I know you love Jake and Jared. I'm fine with that, but still, I love you too. I want to see you more, but when Jared said he you wanted him to take care of me, he said something else. He didn't want me to see you because I was so serverely injured from the bandits. I wanted to tell you this sooner. You know I want to spend time with you, but what's been going on right now, it's ruining the oppertunity in my eyes. If you had anymore questions just ask me. Just be sure to keep your distance, because I am going to cry. I still don't like that.

Love,
Eamon.

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 (Comet) on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:29 pm

A tear rolled down Runa's cheek as she read the letter. She looked up at Eamon. "You really love me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 pm

"Would I ever lie to you?" Eamon answered. He started his crying routine as he covered his eyes. He didn't want Runa to see him like this, but he had to stay. "Of course I love you. I'd be stupid not to. Like I wrote in the letter, you can love Jake and Jared to the fullest extent of the earth, and I'd still love you," He said, trying to wipe some of the tears away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Runa stared at him, "I love you too. More than Jake or Jared. I was going to tell you during the ball. I have loved you ever since I first saw you." She put her head down not wanting him to see her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:41 pm

"It's ok, it's alright," He said, hugging her so she could feel a bit better. "You can do anything and I wouldn't feel any different about you, Runa. Remember that," He assured. He didn't believe that Runa wouldn't listen, but he would say it anyway. "Keep the letter," He said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Runa hugged him back and nodded when he said for her to keep the letter. She remebered the present and pulled away for a second to look at the box. Runa studied it and then looked at Eamon asking if she could go ahead and open it.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:22 pm

(hey Surburbia on the letter I didn't say that. Please change it. I said You were to hurt.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:26 pm

"Sure, go ahead!" He smiled. He knew she would remember these next days for the rest of her life. He would too, because love was forming between Runa and him. "Runa, do you mind if I see someone for a little? I'll come right back," He asked.

((ok. I couldn't find the post when you said it, so i'm sowwy))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:27 pm

(thats k!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Jake sighed n7and went to his room, sobbing lke crazy. "I can't handle this anymore!" he yelled at himself. "Why do you always have to get caught up in this stuff! It's not fair to anyone that you do this to them, Jacob!!" he said to himself. He collapsed in a sobbing mess. I love her... B-but I am afraid of what will happen... What if she picks Eamon or Jarad? How could I live, knowing I have let my parents down in yet another way?! he wrote in a secret journal of his. My dad would kill me if he knew what was going on... I can almost hear their voices, 'Son, why do you always disappoint us? First you steal, then you watch us die, now you let this princess slip through your fingers?!' I didn't steal, and it's not my fault we all would've been killed if I tried to help them... And... Runa... I can't control her...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Runa smiled and opened the present. She hated ripping the paper because it was so beautiful. She opened it up and saw...

((Sorry but I don't want to Powerplay if you have something in mind for the present or something.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Jared walked along the road along the dusty road. He hoped Runa liked her present.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Jared finally turned toward the catsle. He entered and walked over to Runa's Bedroom door. He slowly opened it.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:53 pm

Runa turned to face the door as somone opened it. She still had her beautiful emrald gown on. She watched the door open as one of her servants put on her crystal tiara. She smiled when she saw Jared. "Hey" Runa said smiling and walking toward him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:54 pm

"H-hi!" He sputtered looking at her dress. "Your beautiful, Runa!" He exclaimed. He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Runa smiled and picked up the necklace that was still on her neck. "It's beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:57 pm

"Thank you." Jared blushed. "It cost a lot but a have a little left." He said and gave her a gentle hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next