RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
A Christmas Star
❝ lauren ❞
Economy
Becca!
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:58 pm

(Aha, I knew something bad would happen)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Runa ran out of the ballroom and went up in one of the towers crying. She sobbed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Jake sighed, "I am such an idiot..." he wished he could go tell Runa howmuch he loved her and how sorry and stupid he was, but the qaurds would just take him out again...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:04 pm

The guards positioned themselves outside the castle. They had been ordered to not let anyone in except for Eamon.

Runa cried upstairs in the tower. She could see everything from there.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Jake got up, sobbing, and looked around, but he had no place to go... His face was tear stained and he still cried, "Why and I such a stupid failure?!" he asked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:12 pm

Runa lifted her head. She heard someone below her and she looked down to see Jake. She couldn't believe he would just go off and kiss her like that! She was furoius. Runa wished someone else was here.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Jake knew that she hated him now... He was shaking and crying as he dragged himself onto the path...

(Can someone come on the past or something...?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:21 pm

((Sure I can get Antionette to see him.))

Antionette noticed Runa running off and a boy being dragged out of the castle. She followed the boy out of the castle and the guards let her through because she was close to the Princess. She walked toward the boy and stopped in front of him helping him up. "What happened?" She asked wondering.

Runa kept watching below her and she saw Antionette.

((I could let Antionette take messages inbetween Jake and Runa.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Jake looked up, "I messed up everything!" tears were still rolling down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm

(Yah, that';s cool!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Antionette looked at the guy weirdly. "What in the world do you mean? And stop crying! That is so not manly." She smiled and said the last part in a joking tone.

Runa wondered what they were talking about...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Jake glared at her, not even smiling at the joke, "Don't you get it?! I love Runa more than you can ever imagine and she hates me because I kissed her! I mean..." He sighed, "You probably don't care..." he said...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 pm

"Whoa! Okay, I'm Antionette. Me and Runa are close friends. Would you like me to talk to her?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:39 pm

Jake sighed and shrugge. He gave it some thought, than nodded, "OK..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:43 pm

"What do you want me to tell her?" Antionette asked.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:48 pm

*~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* wrote:
Runa pulled away. "JAKE!!! I can't believe you! GUARDS!" Runa turned away not wanting to watch the guards escourt Jake out of the castle.

Faolan smiled, "Hello, I'm Faolan."

She smiled. "I am Sierra. Nice to meet you." She smiled and extended her hand.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Faolan took it and kissed it, "What a beautiful name." He smiled to himself, maybe this night wouldn't be all bad.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Jake sighed, "Tell her that I love her more than anything, that I am more sorry than anyone, that she is the most special thing in the world to me, and I already miss her.." tears came to his eyes again. "And... Ask her to open my presents..." he added.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:54 pm

Antionette sighed and ran up into the tower.

Runa saw Antionette emerge in the tower and she asked, "What?"

"That boy down there.."

"Jake"

"Okay well Jake told me to tell you that... He loves you, he's sorry, he misses you, you're the most special thing to him, and to open his presents."

Runa sighed and said, "Ok."

Antionette gave Runa the presents and waited.

Runa opened them to find...

((What was in them?))

Last edited by *~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:56 pm

*~*Runa*~*(Snowdust)*~* wrote:
Faolan took it and kissed it, "What a beautiful name." He smiled to himself, maybe this night wouldn't be all bad.

She blushed. "Thank you. I love yours too." She smiled, her cheeks rosy red on her pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:56 pm

Jake waited for the girl to come back down and tell him what she said...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Faolan smiled and said, "Would you like to dance?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:58 pm

"Of course." She smiled, stepping closer to put her right arm around him and twined her left hand to his. She blushed more.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:00 pm

Faolan smiled and slipped his hand into hers and put his hand on her waist. He started to move with the beat.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:05 pm

She did the same, and rest her head on his shoulder, careful not to make to much pressure that would make them unsteady. She looked up at him with emerald eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale   Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valia~Book 1: A Princess's tale
Page 38 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next