RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Renna Longshadow
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Jєt
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Misty <3 (Cupid!!!)
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:13 pm

(Goony, rply to Jake.)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Commando Thunder

Name: Griffin
Last name: Crendel
Grade: 7th
Age(11-14): 12 almost 13.
Looks: Sort of like Autumn. He has golden-reddish hair, and brown eyes.
Personality: Sometimes quiet, sporty.
Other: Noooo
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:29 pm

((haha, im just really confused.))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 pm

((Okay...))
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:44 am

((k bye pplz!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:22 pm

(BYE!!!

GOONY! Rply to Jake here and on HVM please!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm

((RP anybody?))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Caleb smiled and pointed at Kayla. "Her fault I'm here." He laughed.

(Okay okay Misteh! :))
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:47 pm

(Rply here too..? :( and RP on HVM?!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Callie shrugged. "Okay. We were just about to go to the amusement park."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:14 pm

"Yes!" Sydney laughed and tumbled happily to the ride.

"Oh! Can I go? I can drop Kayla of at Daycare real quick."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Jake smiled and ran after her. They jumped on and Jake pulled her onto his lap and held her close.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:17 pm

She closed her eyes for a second and waited for the ride to begin nervously.

(Please check out my thread in the off topic section!!! :))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:18 pm

"Sure. We'd be glad to have you," Sage put in before Callie ro Autumn could reply.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Caleb smiled. "Thanks. I'll be right back. The day care is right across the street." He said and dashed to the daycare, Kayla in his arms. They arrived, and he payed the person 15 dollars for 6 hours of daycare. He waved goodbye and ran back. He arrived to them. "Ready?" He smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:24 pm

(BRB!!!!!!! :()
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:36 pm

((okay))

"We have been. Now let's go!" Callie declared.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:43 pm

"It's OK, beautiful..." Jake murmered and kissed her neck slowly.

(GTG! BYE!)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:19 pm

Name: Markus
Last name: Shade
Grade(6th 7th or 8th): 7th
Age(11-14): 13
Looks: Markus
Personality: Will unfold
Other: Commando Thunder!
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:26 pm

OOC:// Hey! Can I join please? Comander Thunder

Name: Bella
Last name: Waye
Grade: 8th
Age(11-14): 13¾
Looks: Bella is very pretty, she is slender, has long straight brown hair with light blonde natual highlights. Her skin is slightly tanned, but still very pale.
Personality: Bella is outgoing and optimistic. She is very popular.
Other: She is boy crazy.

(Needs a boyfriend)

Last edited by T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:27 pm

(rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:32 pm

OOC:// I will! What characters do you have?
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:33 pm

OOC;// I only have Bella...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:23 pm

((I'l Rp too, if I'm accepted...))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:44 pm

OOC;// Wanna rp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next