RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Renna Longshadow
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Jєt
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:28 pm

Autumn was just about to call back to Callie, and her older sister Sage, when she noticed someone familiar out of the corner of her eye.
"Hey there, Caleb," she called waving.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:30 pm

"Hey!" He smiled and picked up his sister. She squealed as she tried to drag him to the girrafes. "Had to take Kayla to the zoo. She loves this place." He laughed. She gigled and hid behind her blond hair.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 pm

(Pic of Kayla! http://media.canadianfamily.ca/images/cf_teeth_main_.jpg

Soon to come: pic of Caleb!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 pm

Autumn managed a slight smile. "Well, we're here... for no reason really."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:32 pm

((Cutest kid!))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:36 pm

(I know! I just searched todlers and found it easily! xD)

"Oh, well it's good to visit everyu once and a while." Kayla squealed, running towards the bars of the girrafe encloser. He ran and grabbed her just in time before she stuck her hand in. He sighed in releif.

(NOOO!!! I gtg!!! :()
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:39 pm

((Bye... :())

Autumn smiled wider this time. "I'm going to go get Callie and Sage, so just wait here."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:51 am

"You OK, hunny...?" Jake asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 pm

*Blitzen*(Goonan's girl!) wrote:
"Me too!" She smiled and sat down. She waved to her brother to come over to them.

Jackson saw his sister and looked at her in suprise. There was a boy with her. He walked over to her. "Good evening. I'm Jackson, and I'll be serving you today..." He said, staring at his sister with wide eyes.

She glared at Jackson and shook her head. She turned her head to Dawson. "What do you want?" She asked.

Dawson smirked. "Um..how about the chicken salad? With Lemonade, please." he said, holding a laugh. He had no idea why she was acting so odd.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Sydney coughed and shook her head. She wouldn't tell him she was afraid of hieghts.

Jackson noddod and wrote it down. "And you, my brat?" He luaghed.

She glared. "I'll tell your boss if you don't shut up."

Jackson rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, mam. What would you like?"

"Umm... Pasta. Witha coke."

"Okay, I'll be back when your food is done." He said and grabbed their menues. He walked off.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:42 pm

Dawson snorted, and busted out laughing. "You two are a riot!" he laughed when Jackson left.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:45 pm

[Rp anyone?]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:55 pm

She laughed. "Yeah, we never really got along. I think some doctor must have made him eternaly grouchy when he was born." She sighed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Dawson smiled, and stopped laughing. "Ehheha... haaa...So...whats new with you?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:22 pm

((Back!))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:30 pm

"Nothing really. What about you?" She asked.

"Okay." Caleb nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:32 pm

Bree walked from class to class.

((Sorry I havent been posing!))
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Jake held her tight as she buried her head into his chest. "Just close your eyes and it'll be OK..."
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:37 pm

(It's okay! :)

"Okay," She said, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Dawson thought to himself. "You know, not much...Alison, one of my other sisters, is in the newspaper. She was the star of last night's volleyball game." he said, trying not to brag. "And I had an Algebra test today...did you take it yet?""
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:47 pm

She shook her head. "No, But I'm dreading having to take it. Was it hard?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Jake kissed her neck as the finished the ride. "Time toget off..." he murmered and stood up, her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:56 pm

"Okay." She sighed in releif and leaped off.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:58 pm

Jake ran after her and grabbed her waist. "Where to now..?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:03 pm

"You choose." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next