RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Renna Longshadow
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Jєt
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? Empty
PostSubject: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:37 pm

Welcome to Niese Middle School, home of the commandos!

So, you moved to a new middle school, and your lucky enough to be a Neise Commando!!! Welcome to our school.

Your school colors are:

Black

white

gold

Sixth grade colors are white, seventh grade colors are black, and eight grade colors are gold.

The rules are:

1. Absolutely NO fighting. you may have little argumanets, but NO fights.
2. Follow all the rules of RP central.
3. You may have couples and boyfriends, but nothing seriose.
4. To prove you have read the rules, please type, \" Commando Thunder!\" In gold(Or yellow)

Hello everyone! Welcome to part two of Niese!!!! I hope you have the best time!

-Goonan

Form:

Name:
Last name:
Grade(6th 7th or 8th)
Age(11-14):
Looks:
Personality:

My form:

Name: Sydney
Last name: Walker
Grade(6th 7th or 8th): 7th
Age(11-14): 13 and a half
Looks: beautiful blond-haired girl with blue eyes, boy crazy
Personality: Sweet, funny, popular
Other: Is a vegitarian

Commando Thunder!

6th grade students
Isabelle Scottchman (Horsey Cullen)
Caleb Goonan (Goonan\'s girl!)
Callie Zanen (Pumpkin_Pie)
Violet Myske (Gingersky ||)
Autumn Crendel (Pumpkin Pie)
Braydon Lov (MistyRain Jonas!)
Christopher Ryan (Akeria Hale)
Ben Stanely (Swiftstripe)

7th grade students
Sydney Walker(Goonan\'s Girl!)
Alix Tresca (MistyRain Jonas!)
Emily Osment(Kaykat32)
Alex (Pixie.luver11)
Kendall Walker (Goonan\'s Girl!)
Callie Holiday (Saddle Up!)
Lilian Margret (Varjack_Paw)
Dawson Cook (Autumnsong)
Sage Arabella Zanen (Pumpkin_Pie)

8th grade students
Jake Deganyay(Mistyrain Jonas!)
Kassie Natinic (Goonan\'s Girl!)
Alice Obsekinchly (Roleplaylover23)
Allyson Michalka(Kaykat32)
Bree Renal (Harvest Moon)
Allie Haliday (Autumnsong)
Daine Vogue (Austumnsong)
Danny Sinclair (Saddle Up!)
Callie Holiday (Saddle Up!)
Juliet Haliday (Saddle Up!)
Jason Fink (Pixie.Luver11)
Kathleen Ryan (Akeria Hale)
Kiley Hope (Vixenly)
Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Goonan! (AKA Goony!) on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:41 pm

((Heya, I'm here, but I have to leave))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:45 pm

(No!!!!!!!!!! :()
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:53 pm

Name: Caroline
Last name: Smith
Grade(6th 7th or 8th) 7th
Age(11-14): 13
Looks: A Tall, Slender Girl With Long Wavy Brown Hair
Personality: Smart, Unpredictable
Other: \" Commando Thunder!\
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:02 pm

(Okay guys, all I have are Daine and Allie for now thats availible for rp!
Dawson is busy.)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:21 pm

(Reply to Kendall? Her reply is one the last page of the old RP.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:22 pm

( Am I approved Blitzen? XD )
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:24 pm

(Yep! Let me add you.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 pm

( Thanks! This is like my first school RP so I am very sorry if I am not very good at it. :) Anyone RP?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Dawson smiled. "Awsome." He held the door for her as they approached the diner. Somehow they had been talking so long that he just now realised they were in the mall. "Man- I'm starved!" he sat on the opposit side of a booth with her.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:39 pm

"Me too!" She smiled and sat down. She waved to her brother to come over to them.

Jackson saw his sister and looked at her in suprise. There was a boy with her. He walked over to her. "Good evening. I'm Jackson, and I'll be serving you today..." He said, staring at his sister with wide eyes.

She glared at Jackson and shook her head. She turned her head to Dawson. "What do you want?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:31 pm

Jake put his arm around her as her head rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm

((Back!))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:46 pm

(Yays! RP?)

Sydney sighed and her stomach lurched as the ferris wheel jumped forward.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:47 pm

((Sure... I have Callie, Autumn, and Sage))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:51 pm

(How about Autumn and Caleb? I want him to get to know both of them! xD)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:54 pm

((Okay, okay. You start?))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 pm

(Okay. But one thing, where's the setting?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:10 pm

((UM...))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:21 pm

(The.... You pick! xD)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:04 pm

((Some place out of school? Like... the zoo? XD
We're going to the zoo today, we're going to the zoo)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:11 pm

((hey guys... is it okay if i... quit?))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:12 pm

(Okies!!! xD)

Caleb walked his sister around to see the zebras, her favorite animal. She clapped with joy when she saw them. He smiled and kneeled down to her. "See the Stripes?" He smiled. Stripes was what she called a zebra.

(Why? :()
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:15 pm

((Why?))
((Ha ha, our family calls cows Moo Moos.))

Autumn silently admired the giraffes, which just happened to be across from the zebras.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:26 pm

(xD LOL!)

Caleb smiled as she nodded and stood back up. He saw Autumn across from the girrafes and zebras and waved to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next