RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?

Go down 
+8
Harvey
Renna Longshadow
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Mistyy
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Jєt
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Jake looked around, "Roller Coaster..?"
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Her eyes flew open immediatly. "R-rollar coaster?" She stuttered. Her stomach flopped at the word. She hated roller coasters, but didn't want to ruin his fun. She faked a small weak smiled. "Uhh... Sure." She finnaly said.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:41 pm

Jake spun her around so she was facing him and romantically kissed her, "We don't have to, love... What rides do you like...?" he asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:45 pm

"Slow, easy going ones!" She laughed, throwing her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Jake thought, "The spinning apple one goes really slow if you don't spin it yourself...?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:07 pm

She laughed. "You like rollar coasters and fast things like that don't you?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Jake smiled, "Yah... But I am happy wih whatever you want... So pick a ride!" his hand slowly rubbed her arm with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

"Umm.... Let's do the apple thing!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Jake chuckled and lead her to the apple ride. "You sure...?" he asked. (GTG)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:33 pm

(No!!!!!!!! :()
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:17 pm

((Hey, I'm here. Ugh, now I want Callie and the others to end up at the amusement park. I love amusement parks! At this one, there was a rolled coaster that took pictures on this one part, so me and my friends always did hillarious poses. You should see my family's Tower of Terror pictures))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:18 pm

(They can gos in a minute! After ze zoo!!!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:20 pm

((Kay, let's RP then))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Caleb waited for Autumn to get Callie and Sage. Kayla bounced up and down.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Sage walked out of the lion exibit with Callie and Autumn.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:30 pm

Caleb smiled. "Hello." He waved at them.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Callie's eyes widened at the surprise. "I didn't expect to see you here," she added.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:08 am

Bree walked slowly around the Roller Coasters. She loved them, but wouldn't go on them without someone.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:14 am

((Harvs, like my new signature quote?))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:37 pm

Hershey! (Candy Goonan!) wrote:
She shook her head. "No, But I'm dreading having to take it. Was it hard?" She asked.

"Kinda, y'know? The last page was hard and all, with the Substitutional equations..but not bad. You'll do good." he reassured her.

(oh!oh! I do. I just read it, Pumpkin.)
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 pm

ok, u can delete my ppls))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:29 pm

((Yeah. Eaglepaw is one of my favorite characters of SparkClan. Yes, Eaglefeather is Eaglepaw XD))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:05 pm

(Why do you want to quit?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:06 pm

((Yeah whyyyyyyy?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:11 pm

((Okay, okay. Autumn's brother is back!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?   ..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.::Niese Middle School::.::.. Part two ; Love in the Air: Are you a commando?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next