RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!

Go down 
+11
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Ginger.
Harvey
Jєt
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Renna Longshadow
roleplaylover23
Mistyy
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! Empty
PostSubject: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:13 pm

This thread is approved!Very nice!

~Autumn

Like a Star @ heaven Welcome to Niese Middle School, home of the commandos! Like a Star @ heaven

So, you moved to a new middle school, and your lucky enough to be a Neise Commando!!! Welcome to our school.

Your school colors are:

Black

white

gold

Sixth grade colors are white, seventh grade colors are black, and eight grade colors are gold.

The rules are:

1. Absolutely NO fighting. you may have little argumanets, but NO fights.
2. Follow all the rules of RP central.
3. You may have couples and boyfriends, but nothing seriose.
4. To prove you have read the rules, please type, \" Commando Thunder!\" In gold(Or yellow)

Well, you've seen about the new school by Autumnsong called, "The Chestgrove Stallions" It is Neises Rivals! Please, if You joined this RP, Join that one. Thanks! :)

-Blueberry

Form:

Name:
Last name:
Grade(6th 7th or 8th)
Age(11-14):
Looks:
Personality:

My form:

Name: Sydney
Last name: Walker
Grade(6th 7th or 8th): 7th
Age(11-14): 13 and a half
Looks: beautiful blond-haired girl with blue eyes, boy crazy
Personality: Sweet, funny, popular
Other: Is a vegitarian

Commando Thunder!

6th grade students
Isabelle Scottchman (Horsey Cullen)
Caleb Goonan (Goonan\'s girl!)
Callie Zanen (Pumpkin_Pie)
Violet Myske (Gingersky ||)
Autumn Crendel (Pumpkin Pie)
Braydon Lov (MistyRain Jonas!)
Christopher Ryan (Akeria Hale)
Ben Stanely (Swiftstripe)

7th grade students
Sydney Walker(Goonan\'s Girl!)
Alix Tresca (MistyRain Jonas!)
Emily Osment(Kaykat32)
Alex (Pixie.luver11)
Kendall Walker (Goonan\'s Girl!)
Callie Holiday (Saddle Up!)
Lilian Margret (Varjack_Paw)
Dawson Cook (Autumnsong)
Sage Arabella Zanen (Pumpkin_Pie)

8th grade students
Jake Deganyay(Mistyrain Jonas!)
Kassie Natinic (Goonan\'s Girl!)
Alice Obsekinchly (Roleplaylover23)
Allyson Michalka(Kaykat32)
Bree Renal (Harvest Moon)
Allie Haliday (Autumnsong)
Daine Vogue (Austumnsong)
Danny Sinclair (Saddle Up!)
Callie Holiday (Saddle Up!)
Juliet Haliday (Saddle Up!)
Jason Fink (Pixie.Luver11)
Kathleen Ryan (Akeria Hale)

Last edited by *Blitzen*(Goonan!) on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Name: Tayla
Last name: Swift
Grade(6th 7th or 8th) 7th
Age(11-14): 13 and a half
Looks: a dirty blond with beautiful brown eyes
Personality: Find out!!
Other: A song writer but not a famous one
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

And Commando thunder!
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:00 pm

(Approved! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Name: Alix
Last name: Tresca
Grade(6th 7th or 8th) 7
Age(11-14): 13
Looks: pic soon
Personality: will unfold
Other: What is a Commando, anywho..?

Name: Jake
Last name: Deganyay
Grade(6th 7th or 8th) 8
Age(11-14): 14
Looks: pic soon
Personality: will unfold
Other: Commando Thunder
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:14 pm

(A commando is a soldier. I based this RP on my real school, the Hawkins Commandos!!! RP? BTW Is Alix a girl?)

Name: Kassie
Last Name: Natinic
Grade: 8th
Looks: Beautiful blond with brown streaks and emerald eyes
Personality: Will unfold
Other:
Commando Thunder!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 pm

(Oh, OK, and yes she is. And I wanna RP, who with??)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:20 pm

(Kassie and Jake, and if you want, Alix and Sydney. :))

Kassie sighed and walked to her locker. She dialed the combination and opened her locker. It was her first day. She grabbed her ponytail holder and put her long, beautiful, blond hair in a ponytail. She glanced at the locker next to her and wondered who's it was.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm

(Aww, I was thinking Sydney and Jake XD Pweese..???)
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Name:Alice Last Name:Obsekinchly Grade:8th Age:13 Looks:Black hair with cream streaks and ocean blue eyes Personalitiy:Nice,Fun,Smart and Cool Other:Commando Thunder!
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:23 pm

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:26 pm

(Goonan..?)
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:28 pm

Alice walked to her locker and took off her purple sunglasses and picked up her notebook."I shouldn't of picked this skirt."Alice exclamied picking up part of her silky red skirt.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:40 pm

(Sure!!! Sorry for taking so long to reply. :)

Sydney dug through her locker and sighed. Her locker had been placed in the eighth grade hallway, and she was squished by some mean girls who passed. She rolled her eyes. She pulled her beautiful blond hair back behind her ears.

Kassie noticed another girl. She smiled and walked over. "Hi, I'm Kassie."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm

(It OK! Thanks!)

Jake smiled as he walked over to his locker. There was a hot girl in the locker beside his, but she seemed younger. She mustbe in grade seven... But she's cute! he thought, opening his locker. He turned to her, "Hey, hottie!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:44 pm

She blushed. "Um.. Hi! And thanks!" She was nervouse because he looked older, but he was really hot.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 pm

"What's your name, cutie?" Jake smiled. "You a seventh grader? You seem young." he stepped closer.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:50 pm

"I'm Sydney. Yeah, I'm in seventh grade." She smiled. Her face was blushing red. Wow, He's really sweet! She thought.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Name" Isabelle
grade: 6th
last name: Scottchman
looks: Shoulder length brown hair and same color eyes, very tall and slim
personality: find out!
other: Commando thunder!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:54 pm

"I'm Jake!" he chcukled, "An 8th grader." he smiled. "Hey, school's one in 5 minutes, wanna go out for a milkshake?" he asked. "My treat!" he grabbed his bag. As he turned towards her, he purposely stepped close, brushing himself on her, but made it seem as an accident.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:55 pm

(Congradulation! First 6th grader!!!! :))

She smiled happily. "Of course!" She couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:57 pm

[Xd yay! That is my real name:) ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:57 pm

(It is? Awsome! I'll add her to the list.)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:58 pm

"Great!" Jake swung his bag onto his back. "Can I carry yours for you?" she smiled, standing only inches awy from her because the halls were so packed. He chuckled as his hand brushed her hair.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:59 pm

She nodded. She really liked him and she just met him. She handed him her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next