RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!

Go down 
+11
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Ginger.
Harvey
Jєt
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
Renna Longshadow
roleplaylover23
Mistyy
Leaving
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:21 pm

[I only have Isabelle :( )
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 pm

(misty? You there? :()
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:26 pm

"For what?" Jake asked questioningly.

(MINE!! http://artpad.art.com/?k8ebym2tixs)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:27 pm

(yah, why that bad? And I here, was finishing my painting!)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:30 pm

( 'cause you have Lilly! Lolz I am going to make another charrie...)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 pm

(Oh, you want it to be a boy-girl RP? Hah, OK!)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Name: Austin
grade: 7th
looks: Brown hair and eyes(Xp)
personality: find out!
last name: (do I have to?)
other: Commando Thunder!!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:35 pm

(Nice, LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:37 pm

(Thankee! Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:37 pm

(GTG :( Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:43 pm

(Wha? No!!!!!_
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:46 pm

(OMG!!! I LUV IT!!!!!!! :D)

"I'm going to be late for scoial studies. I've heard Mr. Gideon is strict..." She said, still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:46 pm

(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVN'T SEEN MY NEW ONE!!!!!! :()

http://artpad.art.com/?k8ecwh1ma4bw
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Alice jumped up from her desk in History.No homework.Alice thought."Kids there is homwork."The teacher said."Nooo!"Alice exclaimed."You must write a report on George Washington or Thomas Jeffroson."The teacher said.The bell rang and Alice ran to her locker.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:16 pm

Kassie saw a new girl in the hallway. She walked over. "Hi, I'm Kassie." She smiled, opening her locker and putting on her abercrombie jacket.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:19 pm

(RP RP RP RP???)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:25 pm

(DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:28 pm

(Love the painting!)

Jake stood up and pulled her close to his side, putting his arm around her. "Lets get back than!" he smiled brightly, walking quickly out the door with Sydney.

(How bout after this period, school's over?)

Last edited by MistyRain Jonas! on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:28 pm

(AHA!)
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:30 pm

(Okies!!!!!!!!!)

Sydney smiled and walked with him back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:39 pm

Jake smiled as they entered the school and hewalked her to the Social Studies class. Once they arrived, he kissed her cheek, "See you later..." he whispered in her ear and slowly walked away, their hands slowly drifting apart. He sighed as he entered art class.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 pm

She smiled and watched him go. She went into class and sat down. Finnaly, the bell rung. School was over. She walked to her locker to get her bag, while thinking deeply. I wonder what my parents will think of an eighth grade boyfriend... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:54 pm

Jake smiled as he left art and walked over to his locker. He snuck up behind Sydney and covered her eyes, "Guess who!" he chuckled, than opened his locker. He grabbed his bag and put his notebooks away. "What do you want to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!   ..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::.:: Niese Middle School::.::.. Are you a Commando? Read front page about the STALLIONS!
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next