RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On

Go down 
+10
Sparklefire
GriffinGryphon
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Ginger.
Harvey
Hot summer nights
Jay
Jєt
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On Empty
PostSubject: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:03 pm

This thread is approved!
~{Peachy}

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On Fdhqb8

The Story...
ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan were not the only Clans known to the forest, there was a another. It\'s name was StreamClan, and at the time, it was full of cats. So full that ThunderClan and WindClan combined could never stand up to it, but all that was about to change. There was yet another Clan that challenged them, the feirce cats of AirClan. The battle was so well-fought that almost all the cats from both Clans were slaughtered. All except two, one from AirClan, and one from StreamClan. They both could of fought to the death, but than they realized something important. The Clans\' legacy needed to live on, as one. So that night the two cats slept peacefully, but they both had dreams. Featherfur, the AirClan cat, dreamt about a big Clan, bigger than both of StreamClan and AirClan. Her ancestors had told her that this was destiny for them. The other cat, Thunderchaser, had same dream. So they both agreed that a new Clan must be made, but both of them wanted to be leader. Was StarClan wrong? Perhaps they were. So, instead of one Clan, they made two new Clans, Thunderstar leading MistClan and Featherstar leading DewClan.
~~~
The Discovery of ShadeClan
The loss of DewClan\'s Rivertail had gotten Thunderstar thinking. He had a sister, and he also remembered that the last time he had seen his sister was when she was the deputy of ShadeClan. Perhaps she was leader now. Maybe her Clan could come join his and Featherstar\'s territory...? After all, the Clan was alone. He decided to go and find his sister, and her Clan, and offer them an oppritunity to join them. Thunderstar left Hawkfrost in charge, and went to tell Featherstar before he left. After just a day\'s time of searching, he had found them. It was true, Morningstar, his sister, was leader and she did except the offer. For now, three Clans would rule the forest, and Thunderstar returned with his sister, and her Clan.
The Hunt is on
Rivertail wasn't just killed at random. He was shot, by a Two-leg. Morningstar, Featherstar, and Thunderstar have all heard strange noises inside their territories. Why would Two-legs be hunting them, when will it end, and how will the Clans survive?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:

Be nice/fair out of RP
No stealing ideas/names
Don\'t have the perfect character, in the words of \'Hannah Montana,\' everybody makes mistakes
You can talk about random stuff if there is absolutley nothing else to do, or if you just have to tell someone something, just remember to add some RP to it.
Please, Please, Please, Please, PLEASE, don\'t use copyrighted pics.
The Warriors will get a Like a Star @ heaven for each time they get closer to deputy, and a :pkheart: for each time they get closer to medicine cat. Kits will receive a * for every moon that they are, and apprentinces will get a % for each time they are closer to becoming a warrior.

DewClan

Leader: Featherstar (played by me)
Lives: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Deputy*: Will be chosen

Medicine Cat: Will be chosen

Warriors
Nightleaf :pkheart: (Played by Nightleaf (Nanook), desires to be medicine cat)
Rivertail Like a Star @ heaven (Played by Harvey, desires to be deputy)
MistyrainLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven(Played by MistyRain, desires to be deputy)
Lightningfang (Played by me)
Yewtail (Played by lilhorselover, desires to be deputy)

Apprentinces
?

Kits/Queens
?

Elders
?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MistClan

Leader: Thunderstar (Harvey, CONGRATZ!!!)

Warriors
Thunderheart (Played by horselover)
Gingersky :pkheart: (played by [[ Gingerstar ]], desires to be medicine cat)
HawkfrostLike a Star @ heaven(played by Blankfeather, desires to be deputy)
Twilightfur (Played by me)
Sparklefire :pkheart: (Played by Sparklefire, desires to be medicine cat)

Apprentinces
?

Kits/Queens
Sparkkit***** (Played by anibeat)

Elders
?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShadeClan

Leader: Morningstar (Played by me for now)

Warriors
Eclipsemoon Like a Star @ heaven (Played by MistyRain, desires to be deputy)
Alpineheart (Played by me)
Whitefang (Played by GriffinGryphon)

Apprentinces
?

Kits/Queens
Aquakit**** (Played by Harvey)

Elders
?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form

Regular Info:
Name:
Clan:
Other:
Desired Position:

Family Tree Info:

Parents\' Names:

Any Siblings?:

Anyone from family deceased, unknown, or you are unaware of their location? If so, say who:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just thought that I would make a map on what the territory looks like.
DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On 2h704xu

!!NEWS!!

18/19/08: I have decided to add a new Clan! The kinks are still getting worked out, but I know FOR SURE that it will be lead by Morningstar.
~
8/19/08: Rivertail\'s life comes to a tragic end, but left in his place is the famous Streamkit.
~
8/18/08: Things are \'heating up\' for Rivertail and Mistyrain. But there may be something to stop them from ever becoming mates.
~
We have a new neighboring Clan, the Dark Forest Clan!
~
The Clans are started!

Family Trees:

Key:
🇳🇴 = Deceased
HI= Female
HI= Male
?Name?= Unknown Location
?= Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streampelt 🇳🇴
+Petalleaf 🇳🇴
Featherstar,
Rivertail 🇳🇴
__________+Mistyrain, Squirrelpaw 🇳🇴 , Bushytail (EclipseClan), Lillynight (EclipseClan) = Juniperear 🇳🇴 +Honeyflower 🇳🇴
___________Streamkit
Sageheart+Ghostshadow= Thunderstar, Morningstar (*Hint, hint*)
?Ferntail?+Firestorm 🇳🇴 = Twilightfur
?+?= Gingersky
?+?= Hawkfrost
?+?= Thunderheart
?+?= Nightleaf
?Lightningtail?+Flowerpelt 🇳🇴 = Lightningfang, ?Dappletail?
?+?= Eclipsemoon
?Dappledleaf?+?Hawkfire?= Alpineheart, ?Sandykit?, ?Diamondkit?, ?Flamekit?
Flower 🇳🇴 +Night 🇳🇴 = Waterdrop (Now known as Aquakit)
?Feather?+?Crow?= Sparklefire, ?Lion?

Last edited by Pumpkin_Pie on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Name:Nightleaf
Description: *Points to avvie and siggie*
Personality: Will unfold
Clan:Dewclan
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:08 pm

((Ok, I'll put you down for that, just remember to show Featherstar what you can do with herbs))
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:58 am

Name:Thunderheart ( would liek 2 be thunderstar, but i will earn him)
Description: a blakc cat with sliver spots, beautiful blue eyes
Personality: Will unfold
Clan:Mistclan
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:13 pm

((K, Thunderstar is already a cat though. So if you do become Thunderstar, you will still have Thunderheart))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Name:Rivertail
Description: A blue cat with amber eyes. his tail has a river like pattern
Personality: Very trust worthy. Many cats respect him for always protecting them, no matter what. Great hunter, and amazing in battle. Through all of his (um how should i say this... aha! dont laugh.) toughness, he is very gentle and kind.
Clan:DewClan
Rank: Wants to be deputy, but will remain a warrior at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:21 pm

((I'm sorry, I had to! LOL))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:21 pm

(( I know. It is retarted. SO am I in?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:22 pm

((Yeah!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:26 pm

((Yay! I'll start))

River padded along the forest. He wandered alone, catching the slightest scents everywhere. He never had anyone with him, being the rouge he was, and yet, he longed for company. Sure, he should be used to it by now, living the same way throughout his life, but he never felt complete. Suddenly, a strong scent came to his nose. Markings where right below him. He was in someone's territory. River cleared his throat and called out, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:29 pm

((Hey Harvey, I would go with Dark Blue))

Featherstar was sitting alone near a rock, grooming herself, when suddenly she heard a cat call out. Curious, and territorial, she yowled back, "Who's there?!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:30 pm

((oh okay))

River made sure he sat behind the marker. "River. River of the forest."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Featherstar padded into the forest, looking for the rogue. When she finally found him, she mewed, "I'm Featherstar, Leader and founder of DewClan."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:43 pm

"DewClan, eh?" River breathed. "Well Featherstar, you don't happen to have more cats in your clan, or does your scent smell like a bunch of cats?" He asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:45 pm

"No, all the cats- except for me and Thunderstar- were killed in the StreamClan and AirClan battle," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:51 pm

River twitched his whiskers. "A battle? And only one other cat?" He pondered over this for a minute. The other cats must still have their scent there.. River thought to himself. "Well then..." He paused, decided on how to saw this. "Would there be room for one more cat?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:55 pm

"Of course there's room," she mewed matter-of-factly, "but we'll have to see if your-" she thought about how to put this. "Willing enough to become a warrior. Since your a rogue, you should obviously know how to hunt. How well are you in battle?" Featherstar asked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:02 pm

River closed his eyes, remembering fighting ocasinally with other rouges. "I would consider myself pretty good, but that all depends on the way you lok at it." He replied, eyes slowly opening.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:04 pm

"Follow me than," Featherstar replied hesitantly. She began to turn around and head torwards camp. "Once we get more warriors, I can truly test your skills."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:06 pm

River's eyes widened. "You're letting me in?" He started to pad behind Featherstar.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:11 pm

"Alas, I have no choice," she mewed half-heartedly. "We need as many cats as we can find, to build our Clans strong, before r-" she was about to say rogues, but held herself back fearing she might insult this new cat. "Before others attack us," Featherstar managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 pm

River sniffed. He knew what she was going to say. "If the rouges know I'm here, they'll think twice about that." It felt weird talking as if they were dirt, seeing as he was jst one, but he guessed that he was one of them now, and it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:20 pm

"Ok, well... that's good to know than," Featherstar suggested. Suddenly she came upon a thick bramble wall. "We're here!" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:29 pm

River waited for her to go through the brambles. THen he dashed through , not paying attention to the pain. His eyes gleamed as he saw the camp.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:31 pm

"Here it is, DewClan camp," she mewed proudly. The old StreamClan camp had done well for DewClan. The dens were built strong, especially the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next