RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On

Go down 
+10
Sparklefire
GriffinGryphon
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Ginger.
Harvey
Hot summer nights
Jay
Jєt
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:00 pm

Good job," Featherstar offered. "Warriors and apprentinces sleep near the front, medicine cat's is stocked with herbs, the elder's is always mossy, and the nursery is always the biggest and thickest. Leader's den is the one left, It's good to know you can tell which den is which.'
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:05 pm

I nodded, proud of muself for showing that leader, but I guessed I would have to deal with her!

(Hey, can Misty 'try-out' for deputy? I know she wont win and all, cause of her relationship with FeatherStar, I just wanna try out, lol!)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:07 pm

((Sure, I already have a good idead of who will be deputy, but ya never know!))

"I suppose I should introduce you two," she mewed. "River, this Mistyrain, Mistyrain, this is my new warrior, River."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:13 pm

I smiled and quickly glared at FeatherStar, than turned back to River with a smile on my face. "A Pleasure to meet you, River! I absoloutly ADORE warriors!" she mewed. "But I'm not a big fan of leaders..." she whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Featherstar rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:18 pm

I glared challengingly and stood straight and tall. "Hah! An eye roll? What are you, a kit?" I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh great... she thought. "You better be more considerate. We could chase you out right here," she mewed. I'm the leader here! Thunderstar and I worked hard to get this right! she thought angrily. "Well, the gathering is tonight, better get your rest."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:32 pm

MistyRain growled under her breath. "Whatever, I'djust go join MistClan!" I said, padding over to the warriors den. I lied down but couldn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:33 pm

That depends if Thunderstar would except you... I can get news around pretty fast, she thought, than padded into her den.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:38 pm

I lied my head down and fell asleep after a while.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Featherstar awoke. "Mistyrain, River, it's time to go," she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:04 pm

River imediatly followed
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:39 pm

MistyRain ran after River and FeatherStar. She looked around the nightsky while running after them.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 pm

"Now what will we do?" asked River
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:57 pm

MistyRain shrugged, as clueless as River. She looked around everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:58 pm

Then River realized something. "Featherstar, who is second in command? For when you have to leave?" He wondered why there wasn't one.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:07 pm

"Shh, River! Deputy will be chosen soon!" I whispered to River.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Rivers ears pricked. "Oh I see. Do you know who she'll choose?" He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 pm

"Probably Ypu..." I sighed. "She hates me... and when is NightLeaf ever around?" I asked River quietly, glaring at FeatherStar.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:00 pm

"I will not chose deputy soon," she declared. "Our Clan only has a couple of cats. Who knows, a brave and cunning warrior may show up."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:30 pm

River's tail twitched at Mistyrain's words. "Well yes, Featherstar. THere are plenty of cats in the world. I'm sure one of them out there is perfect." He bowed his head as he spoke. Then, when their leader was out of earshot, "WHat makes you think she'll choose me?! I just came here and I was a rouge. You seem perfect for the job. YOU deserve it. NOT me." He muttered in Mistyrain's ear
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:44 pm

That's what you think... she thought, overhearing River. Until she shows some respect for the leader she will never become deputy. Her thoughts were interrupted by Thunderstar's appearance.

Thunderstar walked in, his two cats, Thunderheart and Gingersky backing him up. The handsome tom sat down on a rock between to trees, next to Featherstar.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 pm

River sat down, looking up at the two leaders.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Thunderstar was the one to speak first. "Cats of DewClan and MistClan," he started. "We have called together all of you for some special reason. Indeed, it is the beginning of the Clans, but there is no deputy, and more importantly, no medicine cat." His loud mew echoed over the hills.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:59 pm

River's paws tingled with excitment. He had never been to a Gathering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next