RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On

Go down 
+10
Sparklefire
GriffinGryphon
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Ginger.
Harvey
Hot summer nights
Jay
Jєt
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:34 pm

"Wow." was all River could get out. He was amazed how well it had lasted from the battle. "So you are leader, so I assume, and is Thunderstar another leader or...?"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:36 pm

"Thunderstar is another leader," Featherstar answered. "He is the leader of MistClan."
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:12 pm

Name: Gingersky
Description: Very pretty calico cat, with amazing bright green eyes. (In my signature, is what she looks like, but with brighter green eyes.)
Clan: Mistclan
Desired Position: Medicine Cat
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:13 pm

((Ok, thanks!))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:38 pm

River nodded. "It's amazing here." He breathed
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:44 pm

"Indeed," Featherstar mewed, lost in the moment. "Here, I'll show you around," she said getting into her serious voice again.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:45 pm

River smiled and followed the leader around.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Featherstar decided she would start at the entrance. "This is the warriors den, and this," she said pointing her muzzle to the right, "Is the apprentinces den."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:52 pm

River examined the brambles and moss around the dens. "Very good protection." He complimented.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Featherstar nodded. "Thanks, we had a lot of time, and a lot of cats to do the job."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:23 pm

River nodded and looked around. He saw the nursery again, but then he wondered.... "You showed me the nursery, now where do you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:26 pm

((G2g, there's lunch!))

Featherstar hopped onto the High Rock. "Right over there," she mewed flicking her tail torwards a den right across from where she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:32 pm

River padded around the rock to see the bigger den. "Wow." He looked at how well it blened in to the enviorment, while standing out with it's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:37 pm

"Wow is correct," she mused. "Our first leader, Redstar, built this den. Several moons have passed since that, but the other leaders have added their own favorites to it." She stood looking at it for a moment. "Here, I'll show you the medicine cat den from the inside," Featherstar suggested, hoping to save herself from pointless questions that River might have.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm

Name: MistyRain
Description: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 2qtivqb
Clan: DewClan
Other: Nothing
Desired Position: warrior
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:24 pm

((K, I will add you! Feel free to RP. Featherstar is just showing Rivertail around, and Nightleaf is... well, not exactly in the Clan yet. Remember to do an intro!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:32 pm

(OK, YAYA!!! and sorry, sometimes I put 'I' and 'me' instead of 'her' and 'she')

MistyRain pounced in, being the apprentice I was at heart. She was only just made a warrior so she still acted like a you cat. I pounced on a leaf and tumbled into some strange cats. They smelled like clan cats! I stood up and shook off. "H-hello! I am MistyRain and I have come to join your clan!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:35 pm

Featherstar stared at the cat. "And I don't think you'll do that by bouncing into our Clan," she mewed. "If we had more warriors..." If we had more warriors, she'd be sorry. "Nevermind, my name's Featherstar. And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:38 pm

MistyRain felt offended andglared at FeatherStar. "I am only 11 moons! I am a new warrior!" she whined to the cat. "I am MistyRain," she muttered.

Last edited by Taylor-Swift on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:40 pm

"That doesn't mean that you shouldn't know the dangers of walking into another Clan," she thought for a moment. "Well Mistyrain, I guess since you pose no threat to us, I could give you a chance."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:44 pm

"Well sorry we had no threats where I used to live! How were the cats in SaphireClan supposed to teach me not to stumble into other clans when there were none?" I argued.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:46 pm

"I suppose you have a point," she mewed. "Just still. Be more considerate now that you know. We do have neighboring Clans here."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:48 pm

MistyRain smiled and held her head proadly. "I might as well look around." she slightly glared at FeatherStar before turning away.

(I want to make her love everyone but the leader! I have NEVER seen anything like that ;D )
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 pm

((Ok!!!!!!))

"Great, seeing as you were a past Clan cat, you should know which den is which," she mewed matter-of-factly.

((Featherstar's not exactly a fan of her either))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:55 pm

(Ha! This should be fun! *rubs hands evily*)

"Yes! I do!" she growled slightly and walked past her , slightly pushing her to the side and to the dens. "This is the apprentice den, this, the warriors den, this is the Medicine cat den, this one the elders den, here's the nursery, and the leader's den!" I grinned, showing them all in the right order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next