RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

- () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - Empty
PostSubject: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:53 pm

( NO INTRODUCTION )

- - * - - * - -
The Form

Name;
Gender;
Discription;
Personality;
Rank Wanted;
Other;

- - * - - * - -

WillowClan

Leader
Cougerstar - Pirate

Deputy
Eternalflame

Medicine Cat
???

Warrior
Branchstripe - Branch

Apprentices
???

Queens
???

Elders
???

Kits
???

-- * -- * --

DewClan

Leader
Dewstar - Branch

Deputy
Lionclaw - Vixen

Medicine Cat
???

Warriors
Starrynight - Pirate

Apprentices
Rainpaw - Pirate

Queens
???

Elders
???

Kits
???

Last edited by Branch on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Persephone
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:04 pm

ooc; Recycling an old form I wrote.

Name; Eternalflame
Gender; Tom
Description; This massive, very muscular tom-cat haunts the forest with his handsome coat. It is formed with a variety of brown shades, engulfing over every strand of fur on his massive, muscular figure. The shades consist of darks, lights, golden and tawny. Some parts of this tom aren't contaminated by the brown though, such as his pitch black paws, black tail-tip, and a rim of white around his eye sockets that frame his orbs so perfectly. His eye color is hard to take note of since most avoid his gaze, but in reality, they are an icy crystal blue. They pierce his entire body and almost snarl at everything they see, betraying his kindness. This tom contains not one single scar, but his tangled mess of a pelt reveals a life-time of battles, and a worthy opponent.
Personality; Easily lead by weather. When the sun is burning the earth to a crisp, overtaking the land in heat, Eternalflame will feel the pure essence of power coursing through his veins, as if leeching away the strength of day. At night, he will slowly lose his energy and regain a peaceful air. When it rains, he may be often dreary and dull, just as the sky reveals. Although, he won't always follow this hierarchy, it is possible for him to be happy in the rain, or even boring at day, though it does require an external force.
Rank Wanted; WillowClan Deputy
Other; None
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:06 pm

( Approved and added. RP? )
Back to top Go down
Persephone
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:10 pm

ooc; I would... but I have to write and intro and finish a quick project.
I'll be on soon again! xD -poofs-
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:11 pm

( Alrighty. I'll start so that when you get back you can start RPing right away.)

Branchstripe, padding cautiously through WillowClan camp. Quite boardly though.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:14 am

Name; Rainpaw
Gender; She-cat
Discription; Silver-gray pelt, Light green eyes.
Personality; Kind, but a bit exiteable. She loves running for the fun of it, and will often chase butterflies on hunting patrols.
Rank Wanted; Warrior
Other; Nope! She's in DewClan.

Name; Starrynight
Gender; She-cat
Discription; Black pelt with white flecks streaking across it. Bright blue eyes.
Personality; Quiet and thoughtful. Prefers to keep to herself and doesn't like to reveal much about her past.
Rank Wanted; Warrior
Other; She was a rogue, named Star, and she had a litter of kits in a twoleg shed. The twolegs discovered them and took them away. Heartbroken, Star wandered the forest blindly for days, where she found DewClan, and stayed. She was renamed Starrynight as a warrior.

Name; Cougarstar
Gender; Tom
Discription; Light brown pelt with a very long tail. Amber eyes. He has a scar across his right eye.
Personality; Tough and brave, but kind to his clan. Usually prefers not to reveal much to other cats of different clans at gatherings. He doesn't like to fight.
Rank Wanted; Leader of WillowClan?
Other; He got his scar from a Cougar when he was a kit, earning him his warrior name, Cougarclaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:17 am

( Added Pirate. :) RP? )
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:18 am

((Sure. Who and Who?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:19 am

( Branchstripe & Cougerstar? Would you care to start? :) )
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 am

Cougarstar padded out of his den and stretched, strong muscles flexing under his sleek brown pelt. He yawned and looked around the WillowClan camp. He spotted Branchstripe, and padded over to the warrior.
"Good morning Branchstripe." He meowed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:24 am

Branchstripe dipped his head in respect before repling, " Good morning Cougerstar." Branchstripe said, he stretched for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 am

((Gtg, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:25 am

(( Darn.. Bye! RP tommorow! ))
Back to top Go down
Persephone
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Persephone

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:10 pm

ooc; an excuse for a long intro. xD

Painfilled cries exploded in the emerald forest, replacing the air of solemnity with a new reign of fear. Eternalflame gasped, drawn in by the piercing screeches. His pace broke into a fierce gallop and he disappeared into the shadows, navigating straight to listen to the orchestra at a louder volume. His muscles rippled powerfully under his thick, multi-colored coat, and his crystalline eyes glistened with an eagerness for battle. His lust for blood was returning, just as his emotions from street-cat days were. His inner monster was blooming once more to haunt him with memories of his own actions.

The reeking stench of blood overtook the air around the tom, and his petrified expression softed into a smile. His long claws involentarily unsheathed and his gallop grew even more wolfish. Eternalflame could see the battle raging before his eyes. Yowling a fierce battle-cry, he launched himself into combat, aiming his paws towards a gray tabby. His moves were driven by pure instinct as he bowled the cat over into the dirt and pinned it down. All that the cat could see was a large black paw, silhouetted to the sky before he lost conciousness; the tom had slashed his claws across the cat’s face, enjoying the cries that arrised.

All the excitement welled out of Eternalflame as a terrifying roar, and he sank his fangs deeply into the tabby’s neck, the taste of blood seeping into his jaws. The tom loved every moment of the warm liquid’s presence in his jaws, and his thirst for the feeling grew stronger. Oh how he loved the tempo of one’s pulse, stopping under the order of his fangs, it was all in his craving for power. Leaping away gracefully, he scanned the clearing for another cat to attack. The monster lurking inside the tom held a powerful vengeance, and it was dominant.

- - - x - - -

Eternalflame gasped, his eyes wide with shock. His panting was hard, and he shook his head in disbelief. Glancing around, he found the sun filtering through the bramble walls of the den, illustrating patterns on the ground. It was just a dream. Sighing, the tom shook to his weary paws and exitted into the sun-dappled clearing, a smile upon his visage as the familar buzzing echoed in the clearing. Yet his worries still lingered over the dream... Surely he wasn't vengeance driven in reality? No, he wasn't, Eternalflame knew himself too well that he was his loyalty for the clan was dominant. A shudder was the last thing that pulsed through him before he left the dream at the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Name; Lionclaw
Gender;male
Discription; Lionclaw is yellow-orange fur he has little yellow spekles on his paws and tail. His eyes are golden-brown.
Personality; kind, hates intruders, has a funny side
Rank Wanted; deputy of Dewclan
Other; in Dewclan
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:12 pm

(yay! rp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -   - () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- () - WillowClan & DewClan ~ Part 1 ~ Beginnings & Surprises - () -
Page 1 of 1