RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like it?
Yep its pretty good!
<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_vote_lcap100%<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Ehh its ok....
<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_vote_lcap0%<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_vote_lcap0%<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Its so cool!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> Empty
PostSubject: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:22 am

plot:
The clans were scared the moons held secerts they wanted to know. In terror the clans turned against each other. Some made alliances, Was star clan with them? or agaisnt them? The questionsmust be answered but, The question is Who will you fight for?

Prey:
Mice
voles
fish
birds
snakes

Ranks:
leader
deputy
elder
warrior
apprentice
warrior
kit
Med cat
kittypet
loner

joining form:

Name:
Personality(may unfold):
history:
Description:
Clan:

Mine
Name:Willowstar
Personality(may unfold):will unfold
history:Was born into this clan and she became the leader of Willowclan.
Description:
Spoiler:
Clan:Willowclan

Name:Duststar
history: Duststar was born little ways from the Dustclan and he joined it and when the leader passed after his 9th life Duststar became leader.
Description:
Spoiler:
Clan:Dustclan

Last edited by Breyercrazy52 on Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Name: Moonclaw
Personality: Moonclaw isn't exactly a chatterbox. He feels that, because of his past, he has something to prove to the rest of his Clan, so he tries to tone his personality down as much as possible. He was found at a young age and ever since then, instead of growing up and out, he's been growing into himself. He's quiet and reserved, and isn't one to share his personal opinion when it comes to the big things. He's as loyal as he can be to his Clan, although he doubts some of their ways and, admittedly, doesn't believe in StarClan. When he isn't trying to be strong and brave for the rest of his Clan, he's actually kind of sweet. He's friendly to almost everyone, although a bit skittish.
History: Moonclaw used to be a kittypet. He was born a kittypet named Moony and was one day abandoned by his owners. Since then, he'd been wandering around the forest in search of food and shelter and a life. He was clumsy and a terrible hunter (and fighter), so he was always getting himself into trouble. Around a young warrior's age, he was found by the leader of DustClan and brought into the Clan. Ever since then, he's lived in the Clan, fought for the Clan, hunted for the Clan, and now serves for the Clan as their deputy.
Description:
Spoiler:
Clan: DustClan
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:04 pm

(like your cat and accepted)
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Duststar looked into the black skies the moon was shining brightly. He licked his paws and called dustclaw over. "What do you think the moons secrets are?" he asked with question in his vocie.

Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Name:Icepelt
Personality(may unfold): She always has a soft vocie her loud vocie is almost never. She likes to chatt and in gentle and caring.
history:She was an old friend with Duststar they used to explore and have fun a lot.
Description:
Spoiler:
Clan:Dustclan

Name:Honeypaw
history:She was raised just a little way far from the willowclan.
Description:
Spoiler:
Clan:Willowclan

(accepted)

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Moonclaw shrugged daintily. "I-I'm not sure. What kind of secrets do moons usually have?" He stammered awkwardly. He had been so confused ever since the war had broken out. It didn't make any sense. The moon was just the moon, with no secrets to hold. If only everyone else had the same belief. He licked his calico fur, trying to smooth down his unruly chest fur.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Duststar:"All the clans want to know the moons secerts they have messages, from starclan." There is some way to find them." Duststar said well at least he hopes the secerts of the moon were real.

Icepelt: Icepelt ran from the Med den and she ran up to Duststar, "Starclan. Sent a Message." she said panting blended in her warm honey vocie.

Duststar: "What? What did it tell?" He said more focused "Is it about the Moon?"

Icepelt: "No About a kittypet." she said nervously

Duststar: He sighed, "what about this kittypet? Why would Starclan speak of a kittypet?"

Icepelt:"Maybe just like Thunderclan he or she can save us." she said quietly

Duststar: "Go do you job Me and Moonclaw will worry about it."

Icepelt: She nodded and walked away slowly then she glanced back at Duststar than ran to the den.

Duststar: "So what do you think about this dream Moonclaw?"

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Moonclaw blinked, positively puzzled. He couldn't think of any kittypets besides himself, but surely it wasn't him? Besides, he didn't believe in that silly story to get kits to behave well- y'know, StarClan. "I have no idea, Duststar." He said honestly, curling his tail neatly around his paws. He glanced up at the moon, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the bright light. Could there really be someone- their ancestors- up there? Watching them, helping guide them? Could the moon really hold secrets? Nobody could know for sure, he thought, his ear twitching.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Duststar thought and though he couldn't figure it out what kittypet? he had'nt seen one in forever. He looked up at the stars more interested in them and it came to him of coure he hadn't thought of it Twolegs had moved close by. "Moonclaw that's it! The twolegs they moved here two days ago!" He ran off to tell Icepelt.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Name:Misty
history:Her mother was kittypet who had left the life of a clan cat for a kittypet life.
Description:
Spoiler:
Clan:Soon to be in Dustclan

(accepted)

Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Misty sniffed the air torward the forest her eyes flickered with questions she sat in the fence of her twoleg house. She licks her paw daintly and looked deeper into the forest she hoped down and trotted to the forest she began to track a bird she soon caught sight of it and pounced and caught it. she ate it looking to amke sure their were no other cats watching her,her sent was strong and she was a bit afraid.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Duststar smelled a kittypet, "Do you smell that?" he said to Moonclaw sniffing the air once more.He trotted out to find the kittypet.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Duststar ran as fast as he could to the kitty pet,"Aha!" he said,"Moonclaw come over here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>   <<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<:;Willowclan:; part 1 secrets of the moons:;>>
Page 1 of 1