RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On

Go down 
+10
Sparklefire
GriffinGryphon
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Mistyy
Ginger.
Harvey
Hot summer nights
Jay
Jєt
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 pm

(OOOH OOH OOOOOOH!!!)

"Listen to your he-eart...
When he's callin' for you-ou
Listen to your he-eart
there's nothing else you can doo-oo
I dunno where your going...
And I dunno why-y-y,
But Listen to your he-eart
Before...
You tell himm good-bye-ye-ye"
MistyRain sang into the evening...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:34 pm

"Misty." River breathed. He dashed back into the forest, following her scent. He skidded to a stop in front of her. "Misty...." He nuzzled her. "I am refusing to accept the fact that I have to fall in love with someone else. I need you in my life, no matter what. I can't live without you. I want to make sure that you are mine and can't be anyone else's. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I want you to be my mate."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:42 pm

Misty stopped singing and turned around, stunned. "Huh? You want me to be your what?!" she asked as it finally sank in. "Oh! Oh River! Oh River, of course!!" she yowled to the moon. "I LOVE YOU!!!" she licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 pm

(Now watch. This is soooo Romeo and Juliet.)

Tears of joy fell from River's face. He licked her back, shaking with happiness. "Now you belong to me... That is all I want.... " Suddenly, a shot rang in the air. River froze as it hit him in the back. Falling to the ground, he managed to wheeze out, "Misty, I love you." Then his eyes turned green and a rough voice boomed, "A kit will come and work up to be the cat you loved, but will have a power that River has not." And his body went limp.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:56 pm

(LOLzers! it is!)

"What?!" Misty yowled, tears came to her eyes. "NO! RIVER! NO RIVER COME BACK, I LOVE YOU!!!" she howled as she sobbed. "RIVER, NO!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" she sobbed and sobbed but knew he was gone. She lied at his side and licked his ear. "River, Ilove you... I always will and always have, I will never forget you!"

(Now get that kit in here, LOL!!)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 pm

"Why cat cwy?" A kit's soft mew came from behind a tree. He padded next to Mistyrain and cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:01 pm

(The Drama! And as he grows up, I'm going to change the color. When he's an apprentice, he'll be blue, then warrior will be dark blue. )
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:05 pm

(LOL awesome!)

Misty sobbed, "RiverTail... My new mate... I had to fight for him!" she cried as she told the young cat. "I had to fight hard, and the second after we become mates... He... He..." she studdered.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:09 pm

The kit's eye's filled with tears. "Daddy's dead?" He squeaked.

Streampelt watched from the stars. He walked down to Misty and whispered, "This is your kit, but be warned, he will act strangley familliar." And with that, he floated back up
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 pm

"Daddy?! MY KIT?! I never gave birth!" Misty yowledin confusion. "Whats going on? Who are you?" Misty asked the kit, backing away. "Who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:35 am

The kit looked deep into her eyes. "Momma it's me, Streamkit."

Streampelt shook his head. "This is your kit, whether you gave birth to it or not. You will learn as time passes why. Tell Streamkit that you were just playing, and that you need to get back to camp. Once you're there, get Featherstar an tell her that her father needs to talk to her. Don't say anything to explain." He commanded
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:50 am

MistyRain nodded to StreamPelt. "But... Can you please explain?" she asked, but it was too late, she was back with StreamKit. "Um... I was justplaying, sweety... Trying to cheer you up..." she tried to smile but she just cried. "Yes.... Daddy's gone... Now lets bring him back to camp..." she whispered, licking StreamKit's head. She grabbed her mate by the scruff and dragged it back to camp, and when she got there, she walked straight inside and dropped the dead RiverTail. "FEATHERSTAAAAR?!?!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:28 pm

Streamkit sniffed and a tear rolled down his face. "Featherstar?" he yowled with his mother.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 pm

"FEATHERSTAR!!??" she yowled through sobs of tears.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:39 pm

Streamkit bounded across the clearing. Opening his tiny mouth, he tasted the air for Featherstar's scent. Catching it, Streamkit dashed into the medicine cat's den. "Featherstar?" He squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:49 pm

MistyRain bounded after him. "FeatherStar! I REALLY need to talk to you!!" She yowled.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:04 pm

"Featherstaaaar!" Streamkit whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:11 pm

(KK,now we gotta wait for Pumpkin...)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:13 pm

Gingersky padded along the stream, watching nature. She stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:40 pm

((How is it Misty's kit? I want to know!!!!! I thought it could be Featherstar's kit... since Misty and Feather are somehow related now))

Featherstar heard the cries of Mistyrain, and the soft squeaks of a kit. "What happened?!" she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:42 pm

Hawkfrost lapped up water from the river, and continued on her way- walking into a lush meadow with marigold covering it. "It smells so good!" she laughed, rolling in it, as happy as could be.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:45 pm

(I dunno... It was Harvey's idea, and he wont tell me whats going on)

"Come here..." Misty dragged FeatherStar out of ear shot of 'her'kit. "I became mates with River... and... and... he got shot and died!!" she sobbed. "Than this kit came out of no where and says he's my kit! And a starclan cat comes and says that StreamKit's my son! I never gave birth!!" she whispered so StreamKit couldn't hear, but cried the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Featherstar shook her head. A few tears did fall from her blue eyes. "Mistyrain, I- I mean Rivertail and I- never told you this but we were brother and sister."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 pm

"What?!" MistRain sobbed. I was related to FeatherStar?! "I miss him soo much! Ican't live without him!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 pm

Featherstar shook her head. "Well don't go off and kill yourself. This kit needs you," she mewed, flicking her tail torwards the small fluff-ball.

((Seriously DONT kill yourself))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On   DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DewClan, MistClan, and (NEW) ShadeClan~ Part One: The Hunt Is On
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next