RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Raynari
Jay
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:23 pm

((Sweet!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:11 am

"I'm not." Ravenfeather replied, lifting his chin. "Why are you such a bossy furball? I'm Moonstar's nephew! I should be the deputy of MoonClan!" The black tom looked away, envy making his golden eyes glitter.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:49 am

Fawnstep sighed,giving a lick to her chest fur. He was always a jealous one too, at that. Just then she heard Brindleface scrambling back down the tree and grabbing a mouth full of leaves in his mouth, and climbering back up to give them to Speckleheart. "There you go," he said.

(hey I have to go help my mom clean a cottage, but I'll be back in half an hour or less!!^^)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:57 am

"Ok" She said spreading the Leafs out with her paws. Speckleheart took the honey from her paw and layed a dollop on every leaf. "Brindleface, can you carry these? I still need to collect some Juniper berries for Stomach aches.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:56 am

Fawnstep heard Speckleheart's request, and she saw Brindleface nod.
She kneaded the moist ground with her paws. "Could we move this along please? We can't spend all day collecting herbs," she meowed, re-assembling the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 am

"Yes sorry" Speckleheart said. Her light brown fur glimmering in the sun.
She followed as the patrol carried on picking up little bits of Juniper berrys on the way.

Last edited by Nanook 43 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:14 am

(um, are you Speckleleaf or heart? Because you keep changng it...)

Fawnstep carried on, waiting as Starchaser and Ravenfeather refreshed the boundaries. After a while, she felt her stomach growl. "Alright, hunting break. Ravenfeather, you keep watch." she called across the patrol, and instantly filled through the tall grass in search of a meal.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:20 am

((Heart...)) Spottedheart opened her mouth to drink in the scent of prey. She heard a rustle in the bushes. She lifted her tail to see what way the wind was going. She got into her hunting crouch, and pounced she heard the finall squeak of the deer mouse she had under her claws. She bit into the mouse, when she figured out she wasn't that hungry "Fawnstep do you want to share this mouse with me?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:50 am

((Now you're changing it to Spottedheart! So confusing!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:55 am

((It was always Heart))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:57 am

((I know, but before you put Speckleheart!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:00 pm

((No It is Speckleheart, Alley asked me what my ending part was!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:03 pm

((I'm not going to ask anymore questions!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:07 pm

((LOL))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Ravenfeather gave Fawnstep a curt nod, sitting down.

Starchaser followed a vole along in the dewy grass, then gave a yowl, leaping at it. Instantlythe vole was killed, and the grey tom carried it back to Ravenfeather. "Want some?" he asked.

"Thanks, but no thanks," the black tom meowed coldly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm

Fawnstep pulled back hesitantly, before nodding kindly. "Alright. Thank you," she answered the medicine cat, and they shared the field mouse. she felt her hungry jaws taking in the plump meal, and her hunger barely subsided. She padded over to Ravenfeather. "I'll keep watch now. Go get yourself somthing to eat," she mewed, sitting next to the black tom and curling her tail around her paws neatly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:52 pm

Speckleheart sat down on a patch of green grass and started grooming herself, "Fawnstep, I think it's about time to head back to camp. We have restored the Boundarys I have got my Honey and Last supply of Juniper berries for the season"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:54 pm

Ravenfeather glared at Fawnstep before bounding away into the distance. The sun starting to rise higher, he realized the prey would be retreating into their burrows soon. They would need extra fresh-kill! His flashed out, and from the stream, a silvery fish flopped in his claws. "One for me," he meowed, then lashed his other paw out. "And one for the Clan." The black warrior padded back to Fawnstep, bending over his fish.

Starchaser padded over. "Nice fish," he commented. "Mmm. Want some?" "No, thanks. I caught a mouse, too."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Name:Lionclaw
Which clan:Moonclan
Description:Golden fur white underbelly
personality:Will unfold...
Mate:Yes
Other:Nope
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:53 am

Fawnstep nodded. "I agree. Round yourselves up now," she ordered the warriors, standing and ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:22 pm

Ravenfeather looked up. "Yes, your majesty," he meowed, adding under his breath, "Bossy furball."

Starchaser heard him. "You shouldn't talk about her that way," he murmured. "She's really nice."

"I was her apprentice!" Ravenfeather replied, his fur bristling.

"You know, Ravenfeather, I...I...I like her! I think I'm going to ask her if she likes me, too."

Ravenfeather lashed his tail, anger and slight jealousy flaring in his eyes. "What?!"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:39 pm

Bringing in my new warrior!

Name: Twigfur
Clan: DawnClan
Description: Pale yellow with brown ears, tail, and brown stripes across back, shoulder, and outer legs.
Personality: KRAKaTOA!
Mate?: None yet
Kits?: None yet
Already in Clan?: Yuppers
Other: Will type in
bold olive
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:50 pm

(hey welcome back Socky! *huggles* we missed you!)

Fawnstep sniffed the ground again before padding to the path that so many pawsteps had been placed by on the way to camp. She took in the comforting scent of home, and led the patrol to the clan camp.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Speckleheart followed as they entered camp. She padded over to her den and dropped down the honey. Speckleheart also layed down her Juniper berries on a crevece in the rock...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:21 pm

Fawnstep made her way over to the fresh kill pile and crouched down next to it, basking in a shaft of sunshine. She felt her Tawny fur soaking up it's warmth and layed down comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next