RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3

Go down 
+7
Taylor Lautner Lover
Suburbia
Mad MOAI
Jay
Lan Fan
Jєt
Ginger.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 Empty
PostSubject: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:49 am

Moonclan suddenly just died a long time ago, so this is the new Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3

Welcome to Moonclan!
Hello! I am Gingerstar, and I am going to give you a tour of are camp. Don't poke your nose in too many things, though. We have alot of stuff other clans don't have, and the last thing I want is for you too get hurt. Let's just jump over these pointy plants. What are these? Well, we ar't too sure yet, but they keep attackers away. Sometimes. But that doesn't matter right now. You see that corner? Don't turn there or you well get lost. It leads to a darker part of the forest, and if you keep on walking too far, there are a few looners who live there. Luckly they have nothing to do with us, so don't worry. Yep, go threw that tunnel right there, it leads to our camp.
You see that tree over there? That's were I sit and call for ceremonies. I never really do this, but why don't you try to go on it? Ow! Don't worry, when I was starting at being a leader I fell off it too! Just below it, that small tunnel there, is my den.
This is the warriors den, close to the river. It's pretty big in there, isn't it? And right over there; that's the apprentices den. It's actually bigger then the Warriors den it self!
Let's walk over here, don't trip over these rocks! They too are pointy. We have alot of pointy things in this camp, don't we? Yes, that is the Medicien cat's den. Hello? Oh, our medicien cat is working hard like always.
Oh! The nursery is here. Poke your head in it; arn't they adorable? Hello kittens!
So that is our camp. You can go into your new den, have a nice sleep!

The Prophecie
Light well depart you and you will live in darkness.

Form
Name:
Mate:
Kits:
Description or pic:
Other:

Example form:
Name: Gingerstar
She-cat or tom: She-cat
Mate: No
Kits: No
Description or pic: Calico Cat. (Look at siggy!)
Other: Nope.

Members

Leader-
Gingerstar (puppyrock) Female

Deputy-
Goldenear (Pumpkin_pie) Male

Med Cat-
Starchaser (xnewmsx) Female -Mentor

Warriors-
Twigfur (Sockymonkey) Male
Jadeclaw (harvest_Moon101) Female
Rosedragon (Pumpkin_pie) Female
Swiftfire (alleycat1694) Male
Spottedpath (alleycat1694) Female
Oceancloud (horselover) Male
Spottedheart (puppyrock) Female- Mentor
Thunderheart (nanook43) Male
Featherheart (puppyrock) Female-Mentor
Riverheart (Wolf814) Female
Bluebell (Pumkin_pie) Female
Axelclaw (777Suburbia777) Male
Sunstorm (puppyrock) Male
Lightningtail (Pumkin_pie) Male

Apprentices-
Stormpaw (Sparkledog888) Female
Mentor: Featherheart
Eaglepaw (Pumkin_pie) Male
Mosspaw (Wolf814) She-cat
Nightpaw (puppyrock) She-cat
Mentor: Goldenear
Silentpaw (puppyrock) She-cat
Mentor: Starchaser
Dawnpaw (Puppyrock) She-cat
Stonepaw (Nanook43) Male
Mentor: Swiftfire
Featherpaw (horselover) Female
Mentor: Wildflower
Forestpaw (horselover) Male
Mentor: Wildflower
Lionpaw (Nanook 43) Male
Mentor: Oceancloud

Queens-
Wildflower (horselover) Female

Kits-
None

Elders-
None.. yet.

In our Memories-
Feathertail (Nanook43) Female

News

Last edited by G'ingersky ...x on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:51 am

[Nice.]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 am

Name: Birdfoot
Mate: Lightningtail, if that's all right...?
Kits: Harekit, Marshkit, Snowkit
Description or pic: Long-furred tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes. She has a long tail and large paws. Her claws are especially long, but she isn't as agile as she could be.
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 am

((YAY! I LOVE THIS! XD))

Thunderheart grabbed a silver colored bird that he didn't know the name for and sunk his teeth into it the sweet juices of freshly killed prey wavering in his mouth. He quickley ate it and padded across the clearing to a nice warm spot of sun and started grooming himself clean of burs and dirt.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:14 am

[Hmm, mayble, i'll have to think about it...
Okay fine, it's okay ;)]

Bluebell padded around the semi-empty camp, finally deciding to grab something from the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:21 am

Name: Owltip
Mate: None, but is looking.
Kits: None.
Description or pic:

--Face: Wide but round face; circular yellow eyes; tall, thin ears; large, thin rings surrounding the space below his eyes, filled with an extremely dark, tawny color; pointed muzzle
--Color & Coat: Blue-black in general; Short, feather-like fur; Black flecks; Bluish-tan paws
--Shape: A bit plump but fit; wide shoulders; wide, slightly-flattened tail; stocky hind legs; thick, round, long front legs
--Size: Rather large and intimidating; One would compare him to a great horned owl

Other: I got the description layout from StarClan Prophecies.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:58 am

Axelclaw awakened and looked around the camp. He briefly yawned.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

Name: Silverstream
Mate: None
Kits: None
Description or pic: Silver gray wolf with a blue gray stripe on back. Has white on the tip of tail.
Other: None

Name: Rainkit
Mate: None
Kits: None
Description or pic:Blue gray cat with white paws. Has blue eyes and a white tip on tail.
Other:
none
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 pm

[Okays, I put up it up. It's kinda scary, in a way lol]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 pm

Name: Bearheart
Mate: Looking
Kits: Non Yet
Description or pic: A Large, Muscular Tom With Brown Fur And Blue Eyes
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:29 pm

Birdfoot looked out into the camp, grinning. Harekit and Snowkit were running around in the nursery; luckily, Birdfoot was the only one there. Meanwhile, Marshkit was merely resting, looking around. Her kits were all about three moons old; it would be a while until they became apprentices.

"Harekit, come back!" The fast-running, tan-colored tom was running around the camp, speeding towards the exit. Snowkit was tailing him, but quickly fell behind. Birdfoot gathered strength and pelted towards Harekit, blocking him and picking him up by the scruff. "Come with me, Snowkit."

The little white she-kit nodded and followed her mother as Birdfoot placed Harekit back on the ground. The silver queen glared down at him for a moment, and he shied away slightly, but then she sat down, a soft look returning to her eyes. "The forest is dangerous for a kit as young as you."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:10 pm

(Helloz everyones ^^)

Swiftfire smiled as he watched the kits from the edge of camp. He casually padded over to the queen and sat down,curling his golden and ginger tail over his paws. "Your kits are growing up just fine," he complimented, a rare relaxed look cast over his broad face.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:30 pm

Name: LeopardStrike
Mate: n/a
Kits: n/a
Description or pic:
The Curves on his legs and tail are blades. The fur has grown into that one shape, and is sharp enough to cut.
The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 N6yl1e
Other: Brother is Moonstrike. Both Brethren are Fierce, Unsocial, and Quiet. BOTH TO BE FOUND

Name: Moonstrike
Mate: N/a
Kits:N/a
Description or pic:
Same thing with The Curves
The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 2zftpcl
Other: Brother is LeopardStrike.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 pm

Birdfoot nodded. "They can be kind of mischievous sometimes, though..." She kept a close eye on the small bundles of fur as they tumbled in the corner of the nursery. Another play fight, she thought, wondering whether that was good or bad. Carefully, she plucked Harekit from the bottom of the pile and placed him next to his siblings. They began to play around again, and Birdfoot chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm

Swiftfire's eyes glittered with amusement. He bent his front half down, with his rump in the air, and waved his tail. "rrrawr!" he growled lightly and swiped a paw at the cluster of kits and they all turned to look at him. A couple faced him playfully, copying his stance, and pounced on his ears.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:05 pm

((Since Lightningtail hasn't replied yet, would it be all right with you if Swiftfire is Birdfoot's mate?))

Birdfoot smiled. The long-furred cat sat up for a moment, watching Harekit, Snowkit and Marshkit. They seemed very energetic. But then again, all kits were, weren't they?

Harekit sped towards her, but she put her tail in front of him and gave him a look that said, "Don't hurt anybody." As if to know this, the tan kit nodded and continued to play with his sister and brother.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:25 pm

(Odd. I was about to ask you the same thing xD
Sure :) )

Swiftfire turned and waved his tail around in front of his kits now, and waited for one to spring forward and attack it. His position had him facing Birdfoot, now, as well. "So how has the nursery been for you? Enough moss? Is it warm enough?" he asked her, worried on how she was managing.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:38 pm

'Lectric Jet wrote:
[Hmm, mayble, i'll have to think about it...
Okay fine, it's okay ;)]

Bluebell padded around the semi-empty camp, finally deciding to grab something from the fresh-kill pile.

[There's my reply, if you were wondering, Gengar. (It's on page one)
Oh well. I'm fine with it anyways.]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:43 pm

Earlier that day, Lightningtail had decided to go hunting. He was stalking a squirrel now, silently watching the prey's every move with pale, yellow eyes as he cautiosly got closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:57 pm

((Oh, I didn't see... I'm sorry.))

"It's fine for me," Birdfoot replied, flicking her tail as Harekit was about to run straight into Snowkit again. He screeched to a stop and turned around. "It's quite soft."
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:27 pm

(( Ginger? I want Stormpaw to DIE. ...Just kidding. Can you take her off the list, though? I want to make a new cat. =3 ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:40 pm

(Sorry, pumpkin. I did'nt see it either..))

Swiftfire let a soft purr rumble from his chest. "Thats good." he nodded. Then his ears flicked to the side and his head swiveled as a cat called his name. "Well, see you later then," he gave a swift lick to Birdfoot's ear and padded off in the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Name: Hollypool
Mate: Unknown, searching
Kits: Unborn- Robinkit, and Silverkit.
Description or pic: Long, thick, silver fur. Its actually a rich grey, but it glitters like frost, giving it a fabulous silver tint. White patch on chest, and on toes of hind left paw. Eyes are Dark Amber, with chips of firey red-orange, an jade green.

Other: Age- 3 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lautner Lover
RP Lover
RP Lover
Taylor Lautner Lover

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:49 pm

(I can start, right?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 pm

[I'm back!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3   The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Moonclan - A new beggining. [A dark moon.] V.3
Page 1 of 1