RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark moon book 1! please read good story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Dark moon book 1! please read good story Empty
PostSubject: Dark moon book 1! please read good story   Dark moon book 1! please read good story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:19 pm

Sunrise

The light brown kit with black splotches opened his eyes to a White and brown she-cat with blue eyes she mewed in a sweet voice "Hello little one, my name is Seapelt" the kit looked over to his right he saw a rusty red and creame looking kit. The she-cat that says her name was Seapelt started licking him, and the kit next to him. Seapelt muttered "That is your sister, and i'm your mother" then the barrier of leaves leading into the den opened. The kit looked over at the stone grey tom that was coming in, "That's Stonestar the leader of Thunderclan" she mewed
"Seapelt, so these are your kits?" Stonestar meowed coming closer
"Yes" Seapelt replied confidently
"Do you have an idea for a name for either one of them?" Stonestar said
"er... I don't know" Seapelt muttered
"Can I recomend some names?" Stonestar asked
"Sure!" Seapelt mewed excidedly
"This one should be named, Twigkit, Dirtkit, or Barkkit" He meowed nosing the tom kit
Switching to the orangish red kit he mewed "Rustkit, Rosekit, or Bluekit because she has blue eyes. "
"Thank you, i think I'll name him Twigkit, and I'll name her Rosekit" Seapelt replied inbetween licks to the kits.

Chapter 2
6 moons later
Twigkit and Rosekit play fought along the edge of the nursery. They both knew that today was the day that they were going to be apprenticed. It was sunhigh, Twigkit noticed that Stonestar was padding over to them. “Hi Stonestar” Rosekit said politely
“Hi Rosekit are you both ready to be apprenticed?” Stonestar mewed
“Am I ever!” Twigkit meowed excidedly
“Well then come on!” Stonestar replied leading the way to Highrock.
When they stood up high in the air, Twigkit felt like he had mice scurrying in his stomach.
Stonestar yowled loudly “All cats old enough to catch they’re own prey gather around Highrock for a clan meeting” A bunch of cats streamed out of they’re dens, gathering around the legendary Highrock. “We have two kits that have waited they’re 6 moons to become an apprentice. So, I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. He would like to become a warrior of Thunderclan, but first he must become an apprentice. Twigkit do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?” Stonestar yowled across the clearing
“I do” Twigkit squeaked as loud as he could
“Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your apprentice name. Twigkit from this day forth until you get your warrior name you will be named Twigpaw. Honeyheart you will train Twigpaw. Thunderclan honors your sweetness and bravery, and I hope you will pass them on to your new apprentice” Stonestar mewed looking down at the golden yellow she-cat. Twigpaw leaped down from the Highrock to touch noses with Honeyheart. He meet her in the middle of the clearing. They walked towards each other and touched they’re noses together. “After this we’ll go on our first training lesson” she whispered
Stonestar meowed loud enough so everyone could hear “We still have this young kit”
Twigpaw looked up at his sister
“I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on upon this kit. She would like to enjoy to be a warrior of Thunderclan, But first must become an Apprentice. Rosekit, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect the clan, even at the cost of life?”
“I do” Rosekit mewed
“Then by the power of Starclan, I give you your apprentice name. From this day forth, until you’ve earned your warrior name, You will be named Rosepaw. Liontail you will train Rosepaw, Thunderclan honors you as being a deputy of Thunderclan and your determines. I hope you will pass this on to your new apprentice.” Stonestar yowled
Rosepaw hopped down from the Highrock the same way her brother had. Liontail was waiting at the bottom. Rosepaw walked up and touched noses. As the clan drifted back into there normal duties.
Chapter 3
“Rosepaw, Twigpaw we want to take you out on a tour of the territory” Honeyheart said when Rosepaw and Twigpaw where talking about they’re experience. “Ok Twigpaw” mewed getting up, Liontail led the way out of camp, then came Honeyheart, then Twigpaw, and then in the back was Rosepaw. Liontail stopped and asked Rosepaw “what do you smell?” Rosepaw lifted open her mouth. “Mouse and squirrel!” She mewed
“Good”. They walked through the forest, they arrived at a group of big oaks “This is four trees, this is where we hold the gatherings” Honeyheart mewed
“Oh…” Twigpaw replied
“Quick do you smell anything?” Honeyheart asked
Twigpaw lifted up his mouth “Finch and mouse” he mewed
“Great job” Honeyheart mewed “We need to keep going” they walked along a river for a while.
“This is the border between Riverclan and Thunderclan” Liontail mewed
The trees parted showing a bunch of flat rocks
“This is Sunning rocks” Honeyheart meowed
“Do you smell anything you both?” Liontail asked
Twigpaw lifted his mouth followed by Rosepaw “Mouse, A faint scent of Badger” they both agreed
“Huh, Badger we better report that to Stone…” Honeyheart said as she was interrupted by a hiss.
Chapter 4
“Who are you?” A pitch black cat with white fur on the tip of his tail
“No, who are you?” Liontail hissed
“I swear I actually don’t know” The black tom mewed innocently…
“Hmmm… I’m Liontail this is Honeyheart” he said nudging Honeyheart with his muzzle
“and these are our apprentices Twigpaw, and Rosepaw” Honeyheart put in
“You don’t look much bigger then an apprentice yourself” Twigpaw snapped
“What are you freaks?” The tom asked
“We’re part of Thunderclan!” Rosepaw hissed
“What’s Thunderclan” The Black cat asked
“Come with us and we’ll show you” Liontail meowed
“How can I trust you?” The black tom asked
“Because you are a rouge and… Just trust us” Honeyheart mewed hesitantly
“Fine” The tom mewed
“So what are your specialties” Rosepaw asked the black tom
“I can’t hunt but I know a few herbs!” He mewed
“I know you could be a medicine cat apprentice!” Twigpaw butted in
“Oakshadow is always looking for a new apprentice” Rosepaw replied nodding her head
“Sounds cool!” The black tom mewed
When they arrived back at camp…
Liontail and Honeyheart together went up to Stonestar.
“Stonestar we need to talk to you!” Honeyheart mewed.
“What is it” Stonestar said leaping out of his den
“We have scented a Badger at Sunning rocks, and we found a Rogue there also” Liontail mewed.
“Let me meet this rouge” Stonestar mewed
“Ok” Honeyheart said leading out of her leader’s den
“Twigpaw, Rosepaw bring the rouge over here” Stonestar mewed strictly
“Ok!, Come on!” Twigpaw said leading the black tom towards Stonestar
“He doesn’t really have a name” Rosepaw mewed
“And he would like to become a medicine cat apprentice”
“Ok then we’ll hold the ceremony right now!” Stonestar mewed
“Follow me!” Twigpaw said leading the black tom towards the middle of the Highrock
“Every cat old enough to catch its own prey gather around the Highrock for another apprentice ceremony.”
Every cat gathered under the Highrock
“This is a rouge that Liontail and his patrol found at sunning rocks” He yowled across the clearing. Their was a murmur across the whole crowed. “
“I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit, he would like to become the medicine cat of Thunderclan, But first he must become an apprentice. Nightkit do you promise to uphold the medicine cat code and help your clan even at the cost of your life.” Stonestar yowled
“I do” Nightkit mewed hesitantly
“Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your apprentice name, Nightkit from this day forth until you get your medicine cat name, you will be named Nightpaw. Oakshadow, you will train Nightpaw. Thunderclan honors you for you’re honesty and bravery.” Stonestar yowled “Go touch noses with him” He whispered to Nightpaw. Oakshadow a light brown tom with black stripes trotted up towards Nightpaw. “Welcome to Thunderclan” Oakshadow mewed smiling as they touched noses.
“Thanks” Nightpaw mewed.
Chapter 5
Nightpaw woke up, he had joined Thunderclan about 10 Sunrises ago. Training was going well, he had learned what Poppy seeds, Comfrey, Burdock roots and leaves, Spider webs, and Mouse bile was and did. “Oakshadow wake up it’s morning we need to gather herbs!” he mewed in Oakshadow’s ear.
“Ok I know! I’ve been awake for quite sometime” Oakshadow said as he stretched
“What do we need to gather?” Nightpaw asked
“Yarrow leaves and Juniper berries” Oakshadow asked “Do you know what there used for?”
“No sorry” Nightpaw mewed looking down
“It’s ok I didn’t know what it was either when I was Airfur’s apprentice. Yarrow is used for when a cat has eaten a poisonous object, it helps them vomit. Juniper berries are used for stomach aches” Oakstar mewed putting his tail under Nightpaw’s chin .
“Ok” Nightpaw mewed
“It’s half moon tonight” Oakstar replied
“And…” Nightpaw said curiously
“It’s when all medicine cats and their apprentices meet and share tongues with Starclan” Oakshadow said
“Yeah! I get to meet all of the other medicine cat’s!” Nightpaw said excidedly
“There’s Speckleheart of Windclan, Rockstream of Shadowclan, and Thunderfur of Riverclan. Thunderfur’s apprentice is Duckpaw.”
“Great!” Nightpaw agreed
“Come on we’ll go out with the morning patrol” Oakshadow mewed
He padded out of the den with Nightpaw behind. Liontail was gathering the patrol “ Honeyheart, Finchwing, and Mossdapple patrol” he yelled into the den
“Fine we’re all awake anyway” Mossdapple mewed
“Good!” Liontail mewed “Honeyheart bring Twigpaw, I’m bringing Rosepaw”
“Okay I’ll go get them!” Honeyheart meowed
Honeyheart leaped out of the den she walked towards the apprentice den “Twigpaw, Rosepaw you’re going on the morning patrol” she mewed
“Yeah!” they both mewed happily
Twigpaw trotted out of the den followed by Rosepaw
“Are you coming with us?” Rosepaw asked as Nightpaw came into sight
“Yeah, me and Oakshadow need to collect some Yew and Juniper berries.” Nightpaw mewed.
“Cool we’re going also!” Twigpaw greeted
“Great!” Nightpaw said excidedly
Oakshadow was speaking to Liontail. Oakshadow padded up to Nightpaw
“Come on, grab a piece of fresh kill we are stocked pretty well” Oakshadow mewed
“Ok” Nightpaw said as he walked towards the pile of fresh kill. He snatched up a plump golden squirrel and a small mouse.
“Oakshadow I got a small mouse we can take the mouse bile out of the stomach” Nightpaw mewed
“Good idea, we are kind of running low” Oakshadow mewed
“Thanks” Nightpaw purred as he took a bite out of the squirrel. It tasted juicy and fresh, the night before he had not gotten a chance to eat because he was rubbing mouse bile all over Crumpletail.
“Come on Nightpaw I need your help” Oakshadow mewed flicking his tail
“Sorry I was thinking how bad the mouse bile had tasted last night” Nightpaw said scrunching up his face. Oakshadow let out a meow of laughter. When the patrol left Oakshadow quizzed Nightpaw.
“What does Mouse bile do?”
“Kills fleas and ticks, It is mostly used for elders” Nightpaw said informatively
“Good!” Oakshadow replied “Look it over there!”
“What?” Nightpaw mewed
“Some Yarrow go pick some up but, make sure that you don’t bite into the stem” Oakshadow meowed
“Ok!” Nightpaw said as he looked over to where Oakshadow was looking. He trotted over to the patch of Yarrow. Nightpaw clamped his teeth around the green plant, being careful not to bite down so the juice leaked out. He padded over a few ferns to get back to the group.
“How’s that?” Nightpaw asked happily dropping them down in front of Oakshadow
“Good job!” Oakshadow purred delightfully “Come on, the patrol is way ahead they went hunting”
“Ok!” Nightpaw replied as he ran ahead to try to catch the patrol
“Ha, I’m going to beat you!” Oakshadow said playfully as he ran up next to his apprentice
“Oh no your not” Nightpaw replied self-confidently. Nightpaw rammed into the patrol, Oakshadow had stopped abruptedly. There was hisses
Liontail mewed “Nightpaw what were you doing?”
“Trying to catch up…” He replied putting his head down
“Oh sorry I forgot we left you guys behind” Liontail purred
“It’s ok!” Nightpaw meowed happily
“Ok, lets get on with this then” Liontail replied moving forward
“Liontail, Me and Nightpaw are going to go back to camp. I know where to find what we need to find.” Oakshadow mewed loudly
“Fine” Liontail said continuing to move forward
“Where are we going to find Juniper?” Nightpaw asked
“You’ll see just follow me…” Oakshadow purred pleasantly. Oakshadow lead off the trail they originally had gone, he stopped at a circle of Juniper.
“Each clan has a circle like this, go pick some out with your teeth” He purred
“Great!” Nightpaw said as he leaped forward at a group of berries. He nibbled the stem of and gathered around five.
“Great I have eight and you have five, it’s enough for a while” Oakshadow purred “Come on we should get back to camp.” he said flicking his tail towards the trail
“I have a question.” Nightpaw said innocently
“What is it?” Oakshadow said as they lead onto the trail the patrol had came.
“What is it like to meet Starclan?” Nightpaw said abruptly
“Oh that’s what you wanted to know… It feels good, tonight when you touch your nose to the Moonstone you’ll probably meet Airfur.” Oakshadow explained
Nightpaw had heard about Airfur the Medicine cat before Oakshadow.
“What does he look like?” Nightpaw asked
“You’ll know if you see him!” Oakshadow purred in amusement because of his apprentice’s curiousness. As the trees started to clear the camp came into sight

Last edited by Nightleaf (Nanook) on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Dark moon book 1! please read good story   Dark moon book 1! please read good story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:14 am

I think you need more specific colors other than light brown. Like maybe, the light brown kit looked up to the Golden yellow mother and red-orange sister, and Twigkit looked up to see a pale grey cat. And umm, go to Alley's warrior name suggestions!! I think you need a touch better names than Bluekit and Twigkit...no offense..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark moon book 1! please read good story   Dark moon book 1! please read good story I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Yeah, but there names are Twigkit and Rosekit. I edited the descriptions of the cats and kits. Thanks for the advice^^!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Dark moon book 1! please read good story   Dark moon book 1! please read good story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:38 pm

Good! I expect Rosekit is going to turn out to be Rosepetal? And Twigkit...um, Twigfur? That's what my Twig- charries always turn out to be.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark moon book 1! please read good story   Dark moon book 1! please read good story I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:05 pm

Close... but Twigpaw is going to be Twigpelt,Rosepaw=Rosethorn,Nightpaw=Nightleaf,Finchpaw (Coming soon) = Finchwing! I wrote a ton more please read!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Dark moon book 1! please read good story   Dark moon book 1! please read good story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:11 am

Okay, punctuation...Rogue. R-O-G-U-E. Not 'rouge', which means "red" in French. And yew berries are deathberries!! The twolegs call them yew berries, but cats call them, I dunno, little red orbs of death?! You're thinking of YARROW, which is used to make sick cats hurl. And you collect yarrow leaves, not yarrow berries.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Dark moon book 1! please read good story   Dark moon book 1! please read good story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:54 am

OMG! I was looking at a site that did that info!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark moon book 1! please read good story   Dark moon book 1! please read good story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark moon book 1! please read good story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: