RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
Peachfrost
Raynari
Jay
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. Empty
PostSubject: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:21 pm

This thread is approoved, great idea!
~Alleycat
"The cats of WishClan have spoken."A white tom stepped forward. "We shall form these new clans." A calico she-cat nodded, her amber eyes glowing with starlight, her fur glittering with the sky. "Moon, you shall be leader of MoonClan. You shall be known as Moonstar. We'll have to wait to tell the others." The white tom nodded obediently. "Yes, Robinfur."

These are the new four clans. DawnClan, clan of strength and battle. DarkClan, clan of stealth and pride. SunClan, clan of speed and welcome. MoonClan, clan of wit and resource. DawnClan is the new ThunderClan, DarkClan is the new ShadowClan, SunClan is the new WindClan, and MoonClan is the new RiverClan.

Rules:
1. No god-moddeling.
2. No immediate mates.
3. No strange colors. (blue swirls, purple eyes.)
4. Leaders must have the things I listed in the paragraph above.
5. Leaders must have already contacted WishClan, and be in the same stage Moonstar was in.
6. No perfect charries.
7. Keep the charrie limit under 7. (lol, that's the rule #!)
8. Cats from other clans, including medicine cats, may "get together", but the result can be disasterous. (Leafpool and Crowfeather; Greystripe and Silverstream.)

Territories, Boundaries, the Gathering Place, and the Sky place. (like moonpool, only...sky!)

MoonClan
=================( SkyTree
DarkClan
================( GATHERING PLACE
SunClan
=================(
DawnClan
==================(

The boundary between MoonClan and DarkClan is a fallen oak.
The boundary between MoonClan and DawnClan is a shallow stream.
The boundary between DawnClan and SunClan is an old twoleg path.
The boundary between SunClan and DarkClan is a cracked, no-longer-used Thunderpath.

The Gathering Place is the spot where all the territories meet. A small forested area with tall boulders surrounding a clearing suggests twoleg activity, but this is where the Clans meet.

The SkyTree is at the edge of the territory between MoonClan and DarkClan. It is a huge willow tree, with an old den underneath. On the half-moon, medicine cats go into the den underneath the SkyTree, resting with their sides pressed against the sides of the roots.

Prey:
DawnClan hunts mice, rabbits, squirrels, voles, and occasionally birds.
DarkClan hunts snakes, mice, chipmunks, thrushes, and sometimes voles.
SunClan hunts rabbits, mice, small hawks, and every now and then a small gopher.
MoonClan hunts fish, voles, mice, and frogs.

Landscape:
MoonClan lives in pine forest and river areas.
DawnClan lives in deciduous forests.
SunClan lives in open moorland and very, very small patches of deciduous forest.
DarkClan lives in boggy, marsh areas, and in a more remote part of territory, pine forest.

DawnClan:

Leader: Barkstar (Nanook 43)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

DarkClan:

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

SunClan:

Leader: Sunstar (Wolf814)

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

MoonClan:

Leader: Moonstar

Deputy: Fawnstep (Alleycat1654)

Medicine Cat: Speckleheart (Nanook 43)

Warriors: Ravenfeather

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Mate?:
Kits?:
Already in Clan?:
Other:

***[img]The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. Duckie11[/img]***Waffles, Inc.[center]

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:45 pm

((Cool did you get the idea from my other 2 roleplays^^))
Name:Speckleheart
Description:Brown she cat with black speckles
personality:Will unfold...
Clan:Moonclan
Other:Nope

Name:Barkstar
Description:Golden brown tom with amber eyes
Personality:Will unfold...
Clan:Dawnclan
Other:Has already been to Skytree and received his nine lives.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Name: Sunstar
Desciption: pale orange she cat
Personality: brave, clever and loyal
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Suntail listend to the Wishclan cats as they spoke to her. "I shall be Sunstar." She said at last, and took the powerfull surges when she recived her lives. Sunstar opend her eyes to the Skytree, she stood up and padded back to Sunclan territory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:50 pm

((To Nanook, yes. To both: you may rp, and, if you want you can persuade a few more peeps to join your clan to make it interesting!))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 pm

((Guys, I'm sorry about the strange slashes that appear with the dashes. (I forgot the name for 'em! ^^") I can't get rid of them when I edit. Hopefully they'll be gone soon.))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Name: Fawnstep
Clan: Moonclan
Description: pretty tawny-brown she-cat(one in avvie and siggy), with a white stripe on tail (looks like a band) Has light, green-gold eyes (like in avvie)
Personality: Always gentle, kind, can be feirce in battle.
Mate?:wants one...
Kits?:some day...
Already in Clan?:Yes
Other: Has known leader for a long time, and has had kits in another distant clan.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:02 pm

(Would you like to see if I could edit them out for you?))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Speckletail licked up a pool of water that was outside of her den. It had rained the night before. It tasted fresh and cool, their had been a drought over Leafgreen.

Barkstar opened his mouth to drink in the smell of mouse and squirrel. He saw a rustle in the leaves. He lifted up his tail, to see what way the wind was blowing. He creeped down wind. Barkstar got into his hunting crouch, and pounced. He heard the final squeak of the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:10 pm

((Yes, please, Alley. ^^"))

Moonstar lifted his head. "Fawnstep," he called. "I'd like you to organize a patrol along SunClan's border."

Ravenfeather leapt to his leader's side. "And I'm coming, too." he meowed.

Moonstar shook his head, smiling. "Fawnstep, would you like this ruffian to come?"

((Not that there are enough cats to have a patrol, but...make some up that can be replaced when others join!))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:14 pm

Speckletail lifted her head "I could go, No ones un healthy. I could search for some Honey on the way" Her tail swaying side to side
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:19 pm

Moonstar nodded to the medicine cat, curling his tail. "Fawnstep?" he prompted.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Fawnstep blinked, the sun making her tired. "huh? Oh, right." she meowed, standing. A shaft of Sunshine poured into the clearing of camp, making her eyes glitter. "Ravenfeather may come. Just keep quiet." she joked, shouldaring the black tom. Leaving to fetch some more warriors, she followed Moonstar's orders. "Starchaser, Spottedpath, Brindleface, patrol!" she called inside, sitting at the entrance and waiting for their departure. The three cats came trampling out, standing behind their deputy and Ravenfeather. Fawnstep raised her tail and dipped her head to Moonstar and then Speckletail, before taking off out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:36 pm

"Great" Speckleheart meowed loudly. She clawed at the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Ravenfeather followed Fawnstep out of the camp, fuming. "I'm not some mouse-brained apprentice who can't find his way around his own territory!" he hissed, golden eyes flashing. The tom looked expectantly to Starchaser, as if asking my best friend if he agreed. All he got from the dark grey tom was a nod.

"Oops," Moonstar glanced at Speckleheart. "Sorry. I guess they forgot you. Don't worry, I'll send Ravenfeather out when he gets back."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:46 pm

"No it's fine I can catch up" Speckletail mewed delacetly
She ran through the Damp forest until she could smell Fawnstep. "Fawnstep Ravenfeather wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Fawnstep called over her shouldar, " I would know. You were my last apprentice, remember?A chatty one at that..." she retorted playfully, checking a scent marker.
Brindleface refreshed one as Spottedpath sat in a shaft of sunshine, which made her brilliantly spotted fur glimmer, keeping a look out. Fawnstep heard Spottedpath point out, "Wait, Where is Speckleheart?"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Ravenfeather bristled. "Just because I was--" he was cut off by Starchaser. "Shut up, you furball! We forgot Speckleheart!" The black tom froze. "I'll go back and find her," Ravenfeather offered quickly, glancing at his former mentor as if to say, "I will go back to get her."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:55 pm

"I'm right here" Speckletail said as she caught up
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Fawnstep nodded. "Alright then, lets check Sunclan border." she stood again,padding a bit faster than before, and lifting her head to drink in the scent of the cool afternoon forest. She felt Starchaser running beside her, "He's as prickly a a hedghog somtimes!" she murmered to him, and taking the lead again.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:02 pm

Starchaser fell back to Ravenfeather, who did look as prickly as a hedgehog.

Ravenfeather wanted to know what Fawnstep had said, but he conserved his pride and said nothing, racing until he was nearly ahead of MoonClan's deputy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:07 pm

"Wait I smell honey, Flowerfoot has a soar throut" Speckletail said as she shivvied up the tree
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Fawnstep stopped the patrol, waiting for Speckleheart to collect the honey. "Brindleface, why don't you go up and get some too. Then we can have plenty," she mewed to the golden and black tabby. he nodded obiediently, and jumped up the bark, scraping a few shavings down to the earth.
Fawnstep noticed that Ravenfeather had made his way up the patrol, nest to her. "Why are you so arrogant some times?" she asked quizically,twitching her whiskers and tipping her head to the side to add emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Name: Morningleaf
Description: Calico Tom with leaf green eyes
personality:Will unfold...
Clan: Dawnclan
Other: Always been in clan
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:21 pm

((I don't know if this is my call but since Barkstar is leader of Dawnclan. Morningleaf is accepted as Medical cat of Dawnclan.))
Speckleheart stuck her paw into the bees nest, luckily it was abandoned but there was still a lot of honey left. She scooped some up with her paw. Speckletail saaw Brindelface sitting next to her "Can you get me a leaf so I can carry this back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.   The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clans-Dawn, Dark, Sun, Moon, and Wish.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next