RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~

Go down 
+3
Blank's Toucan
Jєt
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:49 am

~ Introduction ~

The moon, a bright glowing orb, stood out more then ever against the pale, smoky gray of the night sky. The ocean was at high tide, and the foamy waters were a sorrow color of faded navy blue. The wind gently rustled the quiet, still waters.
It was not only the wind that moved in these dark depths, but something else, something more. No, not a something but a someone. There was a pretty young girl, laying in the waters. She was awake, and her brilliant golden blonde hair was wet. She was tall, and very skinny with bright, day time ocean blue eyes. Oh, and she has a bright, vibrant green tail.. She was a mermaid. Her name, is Melody.
Her sweet face, turned and looked. Her expression.. A look of horror, shock and dismay. A little ways away from Melody, near the shore, the water was rippling.
Out stepped a girl, her face was chalky pale, and her hair a dark, dark gray. She was tall, and skinny like Melody, but unlike her in many ways. First, the look on her face. It was wicked, sadistic and over all.. Evil.
A second person stood next to this girl, looking quite like her, only a male. His hair was a dark, smoky gray as well. His face was horrifically evil as well, a huge grin placed on his face.
The most horrific thing of all, was the people behind them. They were marching, evil glances all around.
Melody gasped, but it was to late. The Dark Moon Mermaids had come.

~ Plot ~

You always hear of good mermaids, right? You think they're all good? WRONG. Dark Moon Mermaids are evil mermaids.. The good mermaids have left there guard down.. Dark Moon Mermaids have risen. They are all around you, trust no one.
This is where you come in my friends. Will you become a Dark Moon Mermaid, and try to in slave the world? Will you become a human and fight against the cause.. Or will you become a good mermaid.. Who will do all in their power to save their, your world?

~ Form ~

Name;

Gender;

Description;

Personality;

Age ( Mermaids - 1,000 to 2,000 Yrs. Humans.. 10 to 15 Yrs.);

Side (Humans, Dark Moon Or Good Mer.);

Other;

~ Humans ~

Followers

???

~ Dark Moon ~

Leader

Shadow - Branch

Followers

Suikoden - Vixen

~ Good Mermaids ~

Leader

Melody - Branch

Followers

Valdori - Jet
Ashiro - Blank
Heather - Vixen

Undecided

Lilliana - Runa

Ben Ravenwood - Rain

- BE GONE!
-

Last edited by Kay Zee (Branch) on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 am

Name; Valdori

Gender; Female

Description; A slender, snake-like mermaid with pale golden, willow-like hair. She has a bright, green tail to go along with her bright, green eyes.

Personality; Shy, but has a musical touch to her. Is very kind and willing, not offended easily.

Side (Humans, Dark Moon Or Good Mer.); Good

Other; Can communicate with fish [Is that OK? Or can they all...?]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:55 am

(( Thanks for joining! Added.. RP?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:54 am

Name; Ashiro

Gender; Male

Description; LINK TO PIC: He's the one on the right

http://humanoid-magpie.deviantart.com/art/Mermen-Link-Sheik-104996654

Personality; Curious, Kind, Loyal

Side: Good Mer.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:05 pm

( Added. )
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Name; Suikoden

Gender; Male

Description; ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ Merman

Personality; Uhm, evil? Drone like

Age; 1,101

Side; Dark Moon

Other; Has refelxes like a shark
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Name; Heather

Gender;female

Description; She has streaful brown long curly hair and forest green glinting eyes. Her skin is pale, along with her turquise blue tail, that swiftly glides through a tide.

Personality; kind, she can be heathen(mean), snappy, and quiet

Age ( Mermaids - 1,000 to 2,000 Yrs. Humans.. 10 to 15 Yrs.); 1, 190

Side (Humans, Dark Moon Or Good Mer.); good

Other; no

Last edited by Simple Vixxy on Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:59 pm

( Eh.. Vixen? Your side says your age! xD Added Sub.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:54 am

(okay....)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 am

( Added. WE HAVE DRAGONS! :D )
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Name; Lilliana

Gender; Female

Description; ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ 2mi2gbd

Personality; Will unfold... (:P)

Age ( Mermaids - 1,000 to 2,000 Yrs. Humans.. 10 to 15 Yrs.); 1, 654 yrs.

Side (Humans, Dark Moon Or Good Mer.); Unknown

Other; Nope!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 pm

( Added.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:23 pm

(Thanks! RP?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:25 pm

( Sure.. I can't believe so many people have joined! :D Melody and Lilliana?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:27 pm

(Sure... :P)

Lilliana swam swiftly through the waters, slicing through the waters with her tail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:29 pm

( M'kay. :) )

Melody swam back up to the surface.. And told her father what she had just seen. He had said it was her destiny to stop them.. Well Melody wasn't going down without a fight. She thought she spotted something in the water, and paused.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Her purple hair swirled around her as she darted toward the surface. Lilliana paused, someone was here, she could see them, Her violet eyes darted to and from rocks finding a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Melody watched for a moment, and dived toward the direction she saw the figure.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Lilliana's gaze fell on a boulder, she dashed toward it; diving behind it she nestled down, hoping the thing hadn't seen her. She looked at her nails wgich had changed to a bright blue meaning she was excited.

(I forgot to mention that her nails change with her mood.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Melody was already down in the water when Lilliana had dashed behind the boulder. So it was a mermaid, but of which side? " Hello?" Melody called in a soothing, sing song voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Lilliana hissed in a low voice, "Who's asking?" Her voice was tense but it still had the soft gentle sing-song tone as the other mermaid's. Her nails turned a dark grey, meaning she was tense.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:43 pm

" Melody, daughter of King Spatini." Melody answered, her voice still calm. King Spariti was the king of the mermaid kingdom..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Lilliana silently cursed herself, she hadn't reconized Melody's voice. Slowly she slid out of behind the boulder, "Forgive me Melody, I am Lilliana, daughter of none." Her nails returned to their normal violet and her eyes flashed a second.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Melody smiled. " It is fine Lilliana, but I must warn you, it is dangerous to be out in the waters alone.. Even up in the human world, it is unsafe." Melody said. Mermaids, as soon as they felt air, got legs and could walk on land. They blended in, just like the Dark Moon did.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Lilliana nodded, "I was about to go up on land actually, Would you like to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~   ~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Dark Moon Mermaids ~ Part 1 ~ Arise ~
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next