RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ • Empty
PostSubject: ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •   ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ • I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:54 pm

One cold night, you are stumbling through the forest. Suddenly, a cat comes toward you, and explains that this is DawnClan territory, and he is the leader of DawnClan. He asks if you would like to join, do you dare to join?

DAWNCLAN

Leader - Moonstar - Turtoise shell tom with forest green eyes.

Deputy - OPEN

Med. Cat - OPEN

Warriors

Moonflower - A strong- yet fast- jet black she-cat. She has bluish, silver eyes and white speckles on her back. She also has a white stomach and muzzle. Her two back paws are white, too.

Thunderchaser - A thunderous (hence the name) chocolate-brown tom. He has a darker brownish hue to his fur though, that dissapears and reapeares throughout it. His eyes are the same as his sisters- bluish, silver.

Ironflower - A strong dark gray she-cat,She has grayish-greenish eyes,Black stripe on her back,She has her two front paws white

Ghostshadow - A long-limbed pale grey he-cat. He is quick, and is great in battle and at hunting. His eyes match his fur- being a greyish blue. All of his paws are black, which makes them looking invisable when he's running through the forest at night.

Starpath - a white tabby female, with bright emerald green eyes. The stripes are a dark grey.

Apprentices

Queens

Elders

Kits

FORM

Name:

Discription:

Other:

MY FORM

Name: Moonstar

Discription: Turtoise shell with forest green eyes

Other: None

C'mon in and join DawnClan!

~ Moonclaw

Last edited by Moonclaw on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •   ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ • I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Name: Moonflower
Description: A strong- yet fast- jet black she-cat. She has bluish, silver eyes and white speckles on her back. She also has a white stomach and muzzle. Her two back paws are white, too.
Other: Is Thunderchaser's sis.
~~~
Name: Thunderchaser
Description: A thunderous (hence the name) chocolate-brown tom. He has a darker brownish hue to his fur though, that dissapears and reapeares throughout it. His eyes are the same as his sisters- bluish, silver.
Other: Is Moonflower's bro.
Back to top Go down
roleplaylover23
RP Lover
RP Lover
roleplaylover23

PostSubject: Re: ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •   ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ • I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Name:Ironflower Gender:Female Description:A strong dark gray she-cat,She has grayish-greenish eyes,Black stripe on her back,She has her two front paws white Other:No
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •   ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ • I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:38 pm

((I also want to add him, if you don't mind))

Name: Ghostshadow
Description: A long-limbed pale grey he-cat. He is quick, and is great in battle and at hunting. His eyes match his fur- being a greyish blue. All of his paws are black, which makes them looking invisable when he's running through the forest at night.
Other: Ghostshadow does have a few secrets to share....
He is not related to Thunderchaser or Moonflower.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •   ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ • I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:03 pm

cool, i added him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •   ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ • I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:48 pm

Name: StarPath >:-D

Discription: a white tabby female, with bright emerald green eyes. The stripes are a dark grey.

Other: Is blind, but strangely still has emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •   ~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ • I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ • DawnClan: The New Beggining - A Warriors RP ~ •
Page 1 of 1