RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Uisce's heart jumped as he sensed that the mist was dangerous. An intruder disguising itself with mist? Uisce's legs started shaking, but he didn't back off. Leaving Whitefeather alone wasn't a good idea if there was an intruder around. But looking scared wouldn't help anything! With effort, he swallowed and calmed himself, raising his tail into the dominant "back-off" position and revealing his teeth.

Then he heard the order to lead Whitefeather back to camp... the long way. That would make it quite arduous for anyone to follow. Changing his grimace into a mischievous smile, he bounded off to his right into the bracken prompty after shouting "Whitefeather! This way!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Sasadei: My black and green pelt helped me camouflage with the forest. I had wanted to visit the river... my mother's murder place and burial place.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Whitefeather was startled by Dex's sudden urgent order, and she quickly turned around and ran back to camp as fast as she could. For Dex to be surprised by something was a lot... the she-wolf's eyes were wide as she burst into camp behind Uisce. Though her wings weighed her down a little, she was able to keep up with the hunter out of fright, and she skidded to a stop in the camp, panting. "Something's out there..." she breathed.

Mika-Mei was rather confused at Feather's remark, but let it slide. Her ears pricked as she heard something else interesting: paw steps thundering hurriedly back into camp. Quickly the light purple she-wolf finished with her current bramble and trotted up to the front of the cave, as close as she could get to the camp without being outside the cave. She saw that two wolves had arrived, breathing hard, and she could faintly hear what Whitefeather had said. For a moment she seemed startled, but then smiled vaguely. But the smile faded quickly, and she returned to the other wolf.

"Hey, Feather," Mika-Mei whispered, ducking down as she threaded one more bramble through the others. "Do you think we could get out of camp? There's something strange out there..." As she finished talking, she straightened up and gazed at Feather with bright, eager eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Feather: "Sure! Sounds fun! But Shh! I don't want Aeton to hear!" I slowly started tearing away at the bracken I was weaving. "Let's just leave the trouble alone though."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Mika-Mei froze as Feather began to tear through the bracken. "Ssh," the light wolf hushed, trying to get Feather to stop gently. Next to where Feather was digging, Mika-Mei began to separate the brambles one by one. The process was surprisingly fast, and she had a good-sized hole within a minute. Carefully she pushed herself into the hole and threaded the brambles further apart, until the opening was wide enough for a wolf to slink through, but not so wide that it would be hard to put back together. "Okay," Mika-Mei whispered as she reached the other side. She stepped a few feet away from the opening and turned around, her eyes focused on the tunnel as she hoped for Feather to get through silently. "Come on through." Anxiously she glanced around, hoping that nobody had noticed. Thankfully, nobody had... yet.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Feather: "Next step. Run as though being shot!" I took off through the ferns and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Mika-Mei's ears stood erect as she heard what Feather had told her, and she tore into the forest behind her friend. As soon as they were out of hearing range: "Shot?!" the light purple wolf shouted. "You didn't have to say that!" She slowed to a trot as she looked around, making sure no human was actually following them. Finally her heart was slowing down from its racing beat, and she looked around at the tree canopy. "It feels like it's been ages since I was outside, not stuck in some cave," Mika-Mei commented absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Feather: I shook my long coat. "Let's go by the river!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:53 pm

)Haha spaz out! White is my new OOC: color(

Fell laughed viciously and materialized slightly to a wolf-ish shape in the smoke. "Dex, why do you bring such children on hunting trips? They are scared of everything!" He inquired with emphasis on such words as children and everything. "Your new young Alpha Alexsei is braver than those two combined!" The hybrid spread his vaporized wings calmly.

"Laya!" Remi barked, clopping through the water to her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Laya: I thought he said my name in a playful way so I ran ahead, splashed in the water, and jumped on rocks.

Dex: "Pond Dust's hunters are strong, Fell, If that is your name!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 pm

"I have many names, Dex, if you're really asking." Fell snarled. "Pond Dust needs warriors in these times. Hunters will become prey when Alphas' darling pups grow up. Stars have given prophecies to certain wolves- between you and me that is.." He snickered. "Pond Dust is not ready yet; how sad. Envy is coming close my old friend! Are you prepared?" The creature warned, vanishing with last words into nothing.

"Squirt, you're freakin' me out now! Come on, you'll be cold and wet when we get home!" Remi barked loud over the water.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Mika-Mei nodded excitedly and suddenly took off toward the river. She began to laugh with her tongue lolling out and her scarf trailing behind her with her momentum. "Come on, Feather!" she called, though she also tried to keep her voice down. The light purple wolf, with her legs pumping, could already see the river through the trees, and excitedly splashed onto the bank. Her tail wagged in the swift water as she stood there, watching the water erode the silt below her paws. She glanced back to make sure Feather had followed, and childishly leaped all the way into the shallow water, coming out with dripping fur. The she-wolf shook herself off happily and pranced to Feather. "This is great!" she said excitedly, her tail wagging quickly just above the water.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Dex: "Who is the Sinner!?" I snarled, bowling him over and pinning him down.

Laya: I turned around, ankle high in water. "But I wanna see Pond Dust's old camp!"

Sniper: 'I wanna see Pond Dust's-' Was all I heard. It was a cry of longing. Wow Laya was so much like Gun. Was Gun ok? I stood outside and looked at the ocean. Zen was sitting there in the water.

Zen: I sat at the bottom of the shore, feeling the tide splash against me and then pull back. My jet black fur with white marking shimmered in the ocean's spray. The sun was setting and over the ocean I saw Fire Wolf's abandoned lair, spiky and towering over the land behind it. Pond Dust. As the sun set my white markings began to glow bright white and my eyes glowed bright blue. This was normal to me now as I realized I had no element, but a calling. My name was Zen and so was my Calling.

Feather: I began to reply to my new friend but froze in panic instead. "I'm sorry! I really am!" I plead to the black and green wolf.

Sasadei: "You fool! This is our prisoner! How dare you bring her out! She could escape!" I pinned the wolf down.

------
(SIDE PLOT TIMEZ!)

???: I padded into the fields. I had just come out of the Fire Wolf's lair and was disappointed. I had expected to see my old friend Zabranjen. But he forgot our agreement. I was going to give him the rights to the pup for power, but he flaked. The Pup Overseas was mine in the World of Immortals, and I was going to let him have her soul. I guess Laya will always belong to me. I saw the rolling hills ahead of me that led into a large forest in front of the Northern Mountains. I hope the wolves haven't moved past the mountains yet! That will take me forever if I need to catch up again! They have been settled for a while so now is the perfect time. They don't know of the Prophecy but they know of the Sinners. Here I go. I padded over the hills, resisting my urge to hunt. This wasn't my territory so I didn't hunt. I entered the woods and Zabranjen's scent struck me fast. Say nothing about my presence you old fool! I sent him the message through telepathy. I entered my demon form of nothing but a purple and black cloud with red eyes to get me through the forest without being seen. As soon as I smelt the camp I transformed to my black and blue state. I walked through the opening.

Sage: "INTRUDER!" I howled and all the wolves came out. "Who the hell are you!?" I snarled.

???: "Just let me speak with Danalli, Sage!" I nodded.

Sage: Something about him seemed welcoming. "Back off. The old wolf has something to say to our Elder."

???: I entered the old wolf's den. "Ah Danalli! You're still alive and I don't know how!" I laughed.

Danalli: I sat instantly, my fur falling around me to its full length. "Brother. You're as old as my old sin." I laughed.

???: "Our pack has changed, Sister. So many new customs. Council meeting, Full Moon Meets... Anyway, have you found the Sinner?"

Danalli: "Not yet Shadow Scar, but we have two captives."

Shadow Scar: "hm..."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:26 am

Mika-Mei's ears flattened against her head as the joyful feeling disappeared. Her friend was in trouble! "No, it was my idea," the light purple wolf defended, stepping out of the water. But she flinched back as Feather was pinned down. "Don't blame her!" Mika-Mei cried, eyes full of despair, unlike just moments ago. Her tail fell between her legs and she averted her gaze sadly. But then she thought she heard something, and raised her head again. She was sure that she had heard someone coming...

Whitefeather's fur bristled as she heard Sage call for everyone. Of course, she was in the camp, right where she needed to be, and whirled around to face the entrance with her ears flattened and her fangs bared. But Sage let the intruder pass without trouble, so Whitefeather fell back. But her gaze was still suspicious. This weird guy had come in right after Mika-Mei and everything was happening... who was he?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:53 am

Zabranjen laughed as the smoke just rolled under Dex's paws. "The Sinner? He's already here! Ah, and he dropped our deal too..." I still want the girl. He streamed back. "The Sinner has been here for ages Dex! "

Remi sighed. "Fine. We'll go up to the border but not any farther!"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Uisce jumped at the sound of the howl. He had been in camp for a few minutes, but he could still make it a while without food. As soon as the Sinner was eliminated, the danger would be over. Right?

In response to the howl, he turned to face the entrance. He wanted to growl menacingly at the wolf who was entering, but something told him this wolf wasn't an enemy, and so he kept his mouth shut and his ears straight. His bright blue eyes followed the newcomer carefully, though, until he disappeared into Danalli's den.

At the howl, Gryon calmly raised his head from his nap. An intruder, huh? It wasn't such a big deal, but he couldn't sit here and do nothing, or he'd get scolded for it later. The brown-and-red wolf rose to his paws, still a bit out of it from waking up, and padded to the entrance. Whatever the intruder was, it had already been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Sasadei: I glanced sideways, farther down the river at my mother's grave. "Go back to camp. NOW!" I snarled.

Laya: "fine..."

Dex: "Who!?"

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 am

)Grawr 1 word KEEL(

Zabranjen snaked out from under him and stared piercingly into his eyes. "Pond Dust is the unborn pup still clinging to it's mother compared to Envy and myself. You all need to grow up!" He ordered; "For your own good!" Meet me at Recluse's grave! He sent the message to Shadow Scar.

Valkyrie stalked past Sasadei and stared the two down. "Feather, you are not at a rank to pull prisoners out for playtime. Mika-Mei, I am the worst Guard you will ever meet if this happens again. Do you two understand?" He growled viciously. The larger, muscular male's size dominated immensely over Mika-Mei and Feather. "Now get in front of me and GO."

Basil frowned and stalked off. "Fine. Imma come back later though!"

Remi nodded, and whined slightly. "Oh, ok. Come on!" He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Dex: I glared at him. "Be gone. Now!"

Feather: I pulled Mika-Mei and we both ran home.

Lidka: "I'll see that you don't!" I snarled. I was maturing fast.

Laya: I leaped from rock to rock then splashed, then leaped. Soon we reached the end of the island and saw the land stretching in front of us. "That's not Pond Dust's old territory! That's their old temporary camp! I wanna make the same journey they did! The super-duper long way they took!" I leaped out onto the rocks in the ocean. I felt and tasted salty water on my face. I kept leaping, knowing not to hit the water or I'll drown.

Shadow Scar: "Sister. I must go. Tell the camp that I am allowed here. I am safe. I am not a Sinner." I padded out of her den. I nodded to the wolves watching me. I made it seem like I was safe. Fools! I followed the river. Finally I reached the grave. "mother..." I whispered as I saw the grave. I knew Zabranjen was watching. But I didn't care. Danalli, mine, and Black Shadow's dead mother lay under these rocks. I pressed my nose to the rocks and sighed deeply. I let out a howl of longing... of mourning.
I looked up again and faced Zabranjen. "Greetings."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Zabranjen nodded. "I still want the girl. Rights and all." He said, nodding to Recluse's grave respectfully and backing up slightly. "Are we still under a deal?" The hybrid asked.

Remi hesitated, but followed her. "I-I told Mom that we'd be home before morning, Squirt, and I promised to watch you so be careful." He said, padding and sloshing after her.

)Aww cute big brother momo. ^3^'(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Shadow Scar: I growled. "You were going to get her last night, but you didn't show."

Laya: "Well I wanna reach the old territory! I wanna make the Great Journey!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Zabranjen nodded. "I know, I know... Council was not a pleasant experience... Danalli has been immature lately I'll say it that way." He tried to explain.

Remi nodded. "Okay Squirt. I'm gonna trust you on this one."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Mika-Mei dashed back to camp just behind Feather, her eyes cast down and her ears and tail drooping. "Why are they keeping me prisoner?" she whined as she reached camp alongside Feather. "I don't understand..." But as she reached camp, she froze. Something bad was going on here... Her muscles stiffened, and she stood straight as she looked around. Among the wolves that she recognized, there was one who was strange to her... He was just leaving camp, so Mika-Mei didn't get a good look, but there was something odd about him. But maybe she was just tired of being cooped up all the time. Her ears flicked, and she relaxed, heading somberly back into the cave that was her prison. As a howl echoed through the forest, she shivered and curled up on the dirt.

Whitefeather relaxed, but only slightly, as the strange wolf headed out calmly into the forest. Her ice blue eyes were narrowed. There was still something about him that she didn't like... but she was suspicious of all strangers, so it was a typical thing for her to expect. Slightly unnerved, Whitefeather retreated to a corner of the camp and tended to her large, feathery wings as best as she could without a beak.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Alexsei stomped out after the fifth visit from an intruder and climbed onto High Rock, stumbling at times because he was still small. "Pond Dust! This is Alpha Alexsei! I command you to release all prisoners under my authority!"

Aaron swiveled his ears worriedly. "Son, what are you doing?"

Alexsei looked from his father out to the Pack. "Why do we have prisoners? If Envy is out there like the Dark Wolf Fell sugests, then why are possible suspects kept here where they could possess us?" He looked down to each and every one of them. "Mika-Mei. I can see from up here that you don't belong in a fern cage. Zakku. You need to stay in our pack or GET OUT." The small pup puffed out his chest with juvenile superiority. "All prisoners are now released. They may live on our territory as rogues but under close surveillance at intervals. That is all!" He barked over the others.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Mika-Mei raised her head quickly as she heard the young alpha's announcement. Her ears pricked even further as she heard that the prisoners had been released. She could hardly believe it! The light pinkish wolf tore out of the den, only to stop suddenly as she heard Alexsei mention her name. She glanced up at him with bright pink eyes, and then nodded in thanks. She could hardly put into words the happiness she was feeling! Her tail wagged furiously, and she asked hesitantly after he finished speaking, "Is it okay if I stay with this pack?" She had been a traveler until now, but... she liked staying with Pond Dust. For some reason, she immediately thought of Dex... It felt like she had known him before, but at the same time, she was sure that she hadn't seen him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next