RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:21 am

((kk))

Minx: I padded over to Sasadei a smile splitting across my face, I couldn't believe that we had really beaten the fire lord. My mood was considerably brighter and I said happily, "There's a lot to celebrate," but then my face twisted into a frown, "but also alot to mourn."
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Uisce froze for a second. A rumor that Shadow Scar was a sinner... he didn't seem like one, but that didn't mean he wasn't... still, he couldn't go around believing rumors on a whim, even if he wasn't good at investigating. He'd save that in the back of his mind later, in case it came in handy.

Even if Shadow Scar was a sinner, though, he wasn't acting like it. He was siding with Pond Dust, acting like a normal wolf. There wasn't enough evidence to believe this. Uisce's ears flicked thoughtfully.

"Really?" Uisce ventured, lowering his head a little. "Last I heard Shadow Scar was actually helping Pond Dust... if you ask me that 'Fell' wolf you mention sounds more like a sinner."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:38 pm

((Just to let you know, I'm back from camping.
Varjak, are we waiting for the others who are part of the patrol?))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 am

(Not really, Lan, they're just kinda.. there XD)

Sasadei: "Yes." I sighed. I knew Minx was also devastated by Recluse's murder. Recluse had been the poor wolf's first friend in the pack. "A lot to mourn. But we're mostly having this feast to celebrate Shadow Scar's return! After the feast, i heard we're going to take the left overs and the bones and burn them in the clearing in the woods as a sacrifice to the spirits." I had been excited for the celebration, but the mention of the death's made my heart hurt for Recluse. Whoever killed my mother would be murdered by me! I know it will happen. I snapped out of my trance. "Sorry, I get carried away."

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:10 am

Minx: "No, you're fine, I wish I could murder whoever killed Recluse," I said bitterly. She had been my first friend in the pack. I looked down sadly. "But, she wouldn't want that, if she were here right now... She'd call me a fool and tell me to be happy for what I've got," I smiled regretgully, "at least... I think she would."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 am

((So are we going to get to the grizzly bear, then?))

Suddenly, the target was in range. Whitefeather could smell the bear cub very strongly. Immediately she stopped moving, waving her thick tail to Shadow Scar to let him know to be careful. Standing extremely still, she kept her eyes on Shadow Scar in case he had a strategy. She didn't want to mess things up...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm

(I really don't care if we do or not, I just like space fillers.)

Sasadei: I smiled at the memory of my mother. She had given birth to me and Widow around the Second Skell Pack attack. We had been the last of her two litters. The first was a long time ago, when she had Shadow Scar, Danalli, and Black Shadow. "Shadow Scar was especially devastated when he came home, finding her grave." I heard her say Recluse wouldn't want her to murder the killer. "She would say that, of course. But I know my mother. And I know she would be happy if a group of wolves she cared about brought her killer to justice." I looked at Danalli's den and saw Iron Claw and Alice sitting with her. "I have a feeling poor Danalli isn't gonna live for much longer. But she has surprised us all before... many times. Even if she gets sick... she'll move with us one last time. Be it in spirit, or flesh." I shook my head. "There I go, rambling again."

Shadow Scar: "Fly up, Whitefeather, and when I bite his neck, you smash down on his skull as hard as you can."

Crow: "What do I do?"

Shadow Scar: My eyes clouded as I looked at him. It would be good to hunt with him again. If the plan goes wrong tonight, it might be the last time we hunted together. "Crow... um.... slip under the bear because when I get the throat, he'll raise on his hind legs. I think you'll know what to do from there, kid." I motioned for Whitefeather to Fly up.

Crow: I wagged my tail.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:26 am

Minx: I chuckled a bit, "You're fine," shaking my head. I smiled and then frowned Danalli hadn't been looking very good latley... "Wish my power had something to do with healing... No it just causes others tge same greif and misery that we all have..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 am

Sasadei: "My power barely gets me anywhere.... how can toxin help anything?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 am

Celestia nodded. "Fell was pretty suspicious too, but I've never really been fond of Shadow Scar..." She continued to walk with him, it was nice to have some one to talk to.

Remi nodded. "Pond Dust. What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 am

Minx: "Hmm, maybe there's more to it, that you havrn't discovered yet?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:35 pm

((What, they're not just standing? Hehe.))

Uisce tossed his head a bit, as if to shake a certain thought off of his mind. Sometimes he just did that for the casual look, though. "Shadow Scar does look a bit suspicious," he agreed hesitantly, although he didn't want to take much ground on whether Shadow Scar was a Sinner or not based on the rumors reported by just one wolf.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Celestia was getting bored. "Alright then. You're on your way North, Shadow Scar is creepy, the end."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Laya: "Well Remi, if it was such a magical pond that has been around for millions of years while this pack lived here... it couldn't have dried up... now... where is it?"

Sasadei: "Maybe not... I'm not sure. I can use it. But I don't know what to use it on."

(xD I love Celestia!)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Uisce shrugged in response. "Simple enough." He paused, and then turned around a bit. "Well, I might see you later, but I will have to go back to my pack eventually, so I could pass by this way again in a week or so." He began to walk off to the north. "But for now, I'll be training so I can be more useful later." He waved his tail dismissively as he made his way through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:36 am

(booorrrrreeedddooommmmmm)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:38 am

((hmmm we gotta kick this off again...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Celestia nodded. "Okay. Well- um, can I come with you?" She asked sheepishly. "Pond Dust is not my home and Mother always said that the North was a good place for Earth wolves...please?" The smaller female averted her gaze to the ground.

Remi sighed. "Uh.... I don't know Squirt. Mom would probably the only person in our family that would know that..."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:
(booorrrrreeedddooommmmmm)

((We could do it by hunting the grizzly bear cub that Whitefeather and Shadow Scar have been tracking for the past few pages.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Uisce blinked, a little perplexed. He wouldn't mind this wolf coming along, as long as she didn't annoy him or attack him. "Sure," he replied curtly, and then continued walking. "I don't believe staying alone in such a cold place is much of a good idea, anyway."

((Hasn't Celestia nodded for the last around seven posts?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:06 pm

)Hahah yeah.... She's a nodder. xD(

Celestia smiled and tried to hide her excitement. "Thanks. So, you said you're leaving to train?" She asked, tipping her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm

(Alright Lan lets hunt, you didn't reply to Shadow Scar though.}
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Uisce nodded this time. "That way I'll be able to help my pack when I go back. I left because they had a big fight between themselves, and I couldn't stay." He raised his head wistfully. "So I thought that maybe if I made myself stronger I'd be able to keep them from arguing amongst themselves next time." As he said this, he didn't look at Celestia once. He appeared to be focusing on the foliage in front of him, perhaps so that he wouldn't run into anything.

He glanced up towards the treetops. The midday light shafts pierced through, and he almost closed his eyes because they were so bright in such small dapples. But that was nothing to worry about' though the sun was more direct farther north, it didn't feel as hot because of the way the ground and clouds were.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Celestia watched him as he looked away.. he was really distant when it came to Pond Dust. "That's what Fell said but he was kind of happy about it...that gave off a really creepy vibe, ya'know?" She laughed a little. "But then again Pond Dust is always fighting until some 'new evil force' comes along and they all get serious and repeat the cycle."

)By the way, can I join the 'not serious' club? xD(
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:01 pm

((Oh, sorry, missed that.))

Whitefeather concentrated hard on listening to Shadow Scar, her icy eyes focused. She nodded with a smile, and quickly leaped into the air, needing almost no running start. Her wings were growing stronger; that was for sure. She sailed just above the trees, keeping her prey in sight while staying far enough that it couldn't hear her flying. And the cloudy sky was perfect; it would make her less visible. She kept her eyes on Shadow Scar and Crow and the grizzly bear, ready to dive down like a falcon when she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next