RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• Empty
PostSubject: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 pm

This thread has been approved! - Becca

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• 2vmvaep
WELCOME TO POND DUST

The Pack has traveled fast and far sense the last part, they have killed the Fire Wolf, ultimate ruler of evil, and he dispersed into seven sinners. The new territory is wonderful. It is lush and green and prey runs well. There are waterfalls and plains.

•Plot•
The Fire Wolf was defeated but evil still lurks. He dispersed into seven demons. Seven Deadly Sins. They go in order, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, and Gluttony. The demons are disguised as normal wolves and can possess any wolf they choose.
EDIT:
Shadow Scar has returned and wanted to hold a feast on behalf of his return. The Sinner will be exposed at the feast and the prisoners will be set free. After they eat they will sacrifice the rest of the food, skins, and bones, to the spirits by burning them in the river. A spirit will rise and tell them a secret about the sinners and "a greater evil".
Recluse's death has grown more and more mysterious as another wolf is murdered. Kin of Recluse. Who is the murderer? Nobody knows and the murderer is obviously good at cleaning up evidence. Only one clue is left behind at the second wolf's death. Will that clue reveal the wolf's identity?

WILL YOU FIGHT TO SAVE YOUR PACK AND AVENGE THE DEATHS?
•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• _pond_dust_banner__by_varjakpaw012345-d3fqjw3

•Sinners•
Envy
Lust
Wrath
Greed
Sloth
Pride
Gluttony

•Form to join•
Name:
Personality (optional):
History (optional):
Rank (hunter, fighter, guard):
Calling or Element (read element choices below):

•Element Choices•
Water
Earth
Wind
Fire
Ice
Rock
Metal
Space
Darkness
Light
Electricity
Blossom
Lava
Thunder
Ash

•Elite Element Choices (PM to ask for them)•
Toxin
Time
Mercury
River
Demon
Angel
Storm
Sun
Moon

•Callings (PM to ask for them/details)•
Zen
Melody
Peace
Heaven
(more to come)

•THE PACK•

Elder Alphas: (alphas retired after their pups are born)
Blankheart(DEAD) and Danalli the First
Caleb and Danalli the Second (BOTH DEAD)
Violet and Dialga
Dani and Lillian Rose (BOTH DEAD)
Fleur and ??? (BOTH DEAD)
Sage and Aaron

Alpha Female: (lead female in charge of pack)
none yet

Alpha male: (lead male in charge of pack)
Alexsei

Second In Command: (Usually the Alpha's sibling, helps with decisions and is similar to beta but will not be alpha)
Lidka

Medicine Wolf: (healer of the pack)
Keapamy
Apprentice(s): (wolf(s) learning medicine and healing)
Bluestone
Ashra

Hunters: (wolves in charge of hunting prey)
Minx
Feather
Dex
Cicero
Aayumi

Hunters In Training: (Wolves learning to hunt):

Fighters: (the first wolves to be called into battle)
Time Talon
Aeton
Widow
Whitefeather
Gun
Aayuminari
Gryon
Hawnte
Iron Claw
Basil
Sijah

Fighters in training: (Wolves learning to fight)

Guards: (the wolves that guard the camp and alert danger)
Sasadei
Hazard
Valkyrie
Timber
Fallon
Minx

Guards In Training: (Wolves learning to trace, hunt, and fight)
Dingo

Elders: (wolves who are too old to serve the pack)

Pups: (wolves not old enough to hunt or fight)

Queens: (she-wolves expecting pups)
Alice

Prisoners: (wolves that have been kept under watch by guards)
Zakku
Mika-Mei

Loners: (Wolves that don't live with the pack but are not a threat.)
Sniper
Indi
Remi
Zen
Laya
Zabranjen (Fell)
Celestia
Uisce
Shiga

Season:
Spring

Last edited by .x ViolentSong x. on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:52 pm

OOC: Laaa!~ :3 Part Eleven! WootWoot! I was thinking maybe we should post old links to our forms...? Anyway! I'm putting Valkryie- one of VxD alpha offspring- on the guard list. He's the link in wolf form as a basic desrit.

Aaron paced around one of the entrances to camp. "Any rogues are to be kept away from the rest of the pack until we can prove that they are not possesed. Is that clear?" He addressed the guards, his sight fading in and out.

Valkryie nodded. "Yes sir!" Even though he was only younger than the new Alpha by a few months, he treated him with respect.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Name: Whitefeather
Description or pic: Whitefeather is a pure white she-wolf with dark, icy blue eyes. She has feathery white wings and a very thick tail. Her fur overall is quite long for a wolf. Her quirks are a black fleck on the left side of her muzzle and a black front left paw.
Spoiler:
Personality (optional): Whitefeather can be overconfident and impatient, first of all. These are the easiest traits to uncover. On the outside, she appears docile, but she's short-tempered and snaps at minor things. However, she is logical and intelligent, and her rage doesn't usually cloud her judgment. She is extremely protective of her pack members and this helps motivate her in a fight. Generally, she is quiet and doesn't trust others easily, though she doesn't mind talking. Surprisingly, she has a good sense of humor, and if the situation gets too dark, she feels a need to lighten it.
History (optional): Whitefeather was born in snowy mountains, but descended to Pond Dust's territory when she dispersed from her birth pack. She trained to be a fighter, and thanks to the fact that she has thick fur around her neck and wings, she can easily ward off enemy attacks. She hasn't earned a high place in the pack yet, but she hopes to be respected one day.

Last edited by Lan Fan on Sun May 01, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Sage: "Aaron! Organize hunting patrols."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Whitefeather crept out of her den as she heard voices outside. The white wolf stretched, her jaws hanging open in a yawn, and then she looked over to the middle of camp. Sage, Aaron and Valkyrie were already up, and Sage had just commanded Aaron to organize hunting patrols for the morning. Whitefeather flicked her ears to herself; being a fighter, she probably wouldn't be chosen, so she could relax. The long-furred wolf walked calmly over to the other side of the camp and sat down, gazing up at the sky and spreading her white wings. What would go on today, she wondered...?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:44 pm

...Okay, I'm following Lan Fan.

Name: Uisce
Description or pic: Uisce is a dark bluish-gray wolf with several light blue markings on his face and underside.
Spoiler:
Personality (optional): Irritable, inconfident, excited, aloof.
History (optional):
Rank (hunter, fighter, guard, or medicine wolf): Hunter.

Because the title made me interested.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:12 pm

(Accepted!)

Sage: I saw Whitefeather sitting alone in the clearing. "Hello Whitefeather."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Aaron nodded back to her, and his sight returned. "Alright- Valkryie, you take the East entrance with 57036. Sasadei and Hazard- you will take the West. Dismissed!" He turned back around and started off torwards the center of camp to arrange a hunting patrol. The white male howled to announce recruitment.

Valkryie nodded, and started a quick trot the the East side of camp.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Uisce lifted his head and twitched his ears at the mention of a hunting patrol. He stretched his jaws as wide as they would go in a yawn - he had just awoken from a nap, and he was looking forward to eating something. As he extended his limbs, he swished his tail, anticipating the thought of something tasty. Would he be able to help bring it down? Or would he stay here? The blue wolf was feeling a bit lazy, but a good run would help wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Whitefeather's sensitive ears twitched as she heard paw steps drawing toward her, and she turned her head around first to see who it was. Sage, the alpha female, was approaching her. Now that she knew that this was important, Whitefeather turned the rest of her body around, and a more serious look replaced the somewhat silly one that had previously been in her blue-gray eyes. She folded her wings against her sides formally like an eagle might, then tilted her head slightly and cocked her ears. "Hello, Sage. Is there something you wanted to talk about?" She was sure to keep her tail low, so it wouldn't look like she was challenging the alpha female.

((Playing around with wolves' ears and tails in RPing is so fun...))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:21 am

Sage: "Er... no... just saying hello, I don't like wolves thinking they can't talk to me normally because I'm alpha... and blind. I had that problem when I was a pup."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:01 am

Whitefeather's eyes widened subtly; she was impressed. She was relatively new to the pack, so she hadn't really ever gotten to know the alpha, and hadn't noticed that Sage was blind. If it was hard being a blind alpha, Sage didn't show it; she appeared a very strong wolf.

For a moment, Whitefeather didn't know how to respond. Then, hoping she said the right thing, she replied, "I don't mind." She was still young, and hadn't really learned proper social skills yet...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Aaron nosed Sage fondly as he went by, his sight sparking grey eyes to ocean blue. "Careful." He cautioned, and continued on to the kill pile. "Morning, Whitefeather." The alpha turned around once to greet her with a wave of the tail.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Whitefeather turned her head toward Aaron, her ears flicking forward slightly to acknowledge him. Glad that he had gotten her out of this weird situation, she smiled and dipped her head. "Good morning," she replied softly. Then, another random awkward thing. She randomly got an itch in the long fur on her neck, so she suddenly sat down and began scratching furiously with a hind paw. It took a few moments before she stood up again, embarrassed, and appeared to exit the camp. But she stopped just outside, and sat there for a while. Mornings were never her thing.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Sage: I smiled back at Aaron. I saw him for a split second and then it vanished. "Love you!" I called to him as he walked away. I turned back to Whitefeather. "Good day out here... I wish I could go hunting..."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:47 pm

A pang of regret hit Whitefeather in the chest, and she nearly flinched. Somehow she felt like she had made Sage think of that, and she lowered her head to the ground. How could Sage be excited...? "Sometimes just taking a walk is fun," the winged wolf sighed, standing up. She began to pad gently through the undergrowth, though she soon picked out a clear path to follow. She could scent that the hunting patrol had already left, and made sure to move in a direction other than theirs. Finally, when she could see a large patch of sky, she smiled and focused her blue eyes on the cloudless expanse.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:49 pm

Sage: "No, not because I'm blind. Normally I can hunt it's just that carrying pups slows me down."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 am

Uisce began padding in a circle. He watched his paws for a second and then began to trot, straightening his path. He turned his head, spotting Whitefeather and Sage a few meters away. He was tempted to strike up a conversation with them, but they looked busy, so he turned his vision to the hunting patrol departing farther along the field. It wouldn't be a good idea to join them without Sage's consent, so he'd be best off keeping watch at the camp. Quickly he pricked his ears, watching for danger with his senses.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Whitefeather seemed taken aback; why was she making such a fool of herself in front of the alpha?! For a moment, she mentally scolded herself, but then she smiled, trying to cover her embarrassment and think of something to say. Finally, the best she could muster was, "I think it's cool that you're having pups. The pack could do with some new members..." Hopefully she sounded casual enough as she began walking again, her eyes drifting around as she halfheartedly examined the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Sage: 'Calm down. Treat me like you would any other wolf. Just because I'm alpha doesn't make me any more powerful."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Aaron quickly recounted the patrol. "Okay, Dialga, Palkia, Myself, Cicero, Hazard, and Dex. Let's head out!" He announced, and turned torwards the forest into a quick speedwalk.

)Just plopping in a random charr.(

Name: Cicero
Description or pic: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• E7f5nc
Rank (hunter, fighter, guard, or medicine wolf): Hunter
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Whitefeather seemed surprised at first that Sage would act like this, but then she was grateful that the alpha had diffused all of Whitefeather's discomfort. "Okay," she replied simply, her tail wagging slightly. Then her ears twitched as she heard paw steps in the forest somewhere nearby. "Sounds like the hunting patrol is leaving," she said to herself, then began to move so she didn't scare any prey that they might be chasing. The winged wolf then continued her walk through the forest. "There hasn't been much commotion around lately, has there?" she asked. At first it sounded as if it would be an observation, but then she figured she might have missed something.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Sage: "Not sense we moved in here there hasn't. I miss it all..."

Dex: "Aaron, we shouldn't go too deep into the forest. With the Sinners around we shouldn't. This one is of Envy. We should stay around camp."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 pm

She sighed in agreement, and then it suddenly occurred to her that she hadn't been around for very long at all. She wasn't able to experience anything that the others had. The white wolf looked up, then back toward Sage, her blue-gray eyes wide. "What happened before we moved here -- before I was born?" Whitefeather asked, stopping for a moment so that she was right next to Sage's side. Here it would be easier to listen and she could catch all of the details for any story that Sage might tell. Hopefully she wasn't being too nosy. But then again, it wasn't uncommon for a young wolf like her to want to know about the past of her pack. Whitefeather hadn't known any elders very well when she was growing up, so she hadn't learned much about Pond Dust's history yet.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Aaron stopped and nodded. "Right. But, we still have to provide food for the pack. So Dex, would you rather starve or be possessed?" He asked, and recontinued the group. "Just stay within the radias. If you lose scent of others, walk back until you're closer to the pack."

Hazard continued cautiously.

Cicero nodded, and fell in place back on the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next