RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα Empty
PostSubject: Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα   Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 am

Ья↺kεη

α computεr ƒriεηds-Ьαsεd roℓεpℓαy

Everything in life is fragile. Everything in life is breakable. Everything in life has a point where it's done being bent and finally just snaps. Things, things that take years and years to build up, can be torn down in mere seconds. With the right words, with the right decisions, with the right flick of a wrist, the only life you've ever known can come tumbling down, down, down. Your friendships are broken, your sanity snapped, and that is the moment when you realize you're whole life was a piece of glass balancing on the tip of your finger. You said the wrong thing, you made the wrong decision, you stumbled, you made the briefest mistake. It doesn't matter how brief your mistake was, because it was still just that, a mistake. You've broken your life in bits and pieces and now, you can't put it back together.
Now, multiply that sick, churning feeling in your stomach by ten and you'll have what agents Annabelle Marie Jones, Lauren Mallory, Rebecca Hawthorne, and Mynx Heath felt like when it happened to them. Their whole lives fell apart in a matter of minutes, of seconds. The sad part? All it took was sharp words and well-made decisions. For most, you'd go through a state of depression and whatever else, then move on with your life. Find a new job, new friends, a new life. The agents are still stuck in the "depression" stage, because what is there to move on to? What job, what life is there left? Their education is terrible at best and the only thing they know how to do is track, spy, and save the gosh darned day. What mundane job is going to serve them without making them restless? Not only that, but what mundane in their right mind would hire such seventeen-year-olds as they?
Needless to say, life for the agents is dull and downright terrible, on the best of days. Depression and hallucinations and nightmares plague their every move. They all see therapists, but even then, it's not helping them get better. The agents are sick, sick in the head and sick in the heart, and nobody can seem to find a cure. Not their parents, who have no idea what's happened to their beloved sons and daughters, not their therapists, who only know have the story, and not themselves, who can't pull it together long enough to move on with their lives.
Now, let's fast-forward to now. Six months have passed since they were finally rescued from their hostage situation with the notorious foe, Jay Chastain, and his partner in crime, Miranda Sanchez. Six months have passed since they all quit the Agency, having found their lives there far too overwhelming and frightening to bare. None of the agents have been in contact with one another nor the Agency that they've recently resigned from. That is, until now. One of the agents, Anna, notices that there is activity on RPC when there shouldn't be. In fact, there are new Agency members when there sure as heck shouldn't be, too. Not knowing what else to do, she tentatively contacts Lauren.
Confirming her suspicions that more than one of these new members is a supposed bad guy, especially their ringleader of sorts, Lauren suggests they contact the other agents. They do, then get together to inform the Agency that, hey, you hired a bunch of criminals trying to take over the gosh darned Agency, for crying out loud. The Agency, being as stubborn as it is, refuses to believe so.
Will the Agency finally get it through their thick skulls that the agents were right when they're overthrown by their new "members"? Will the agents be able to pull themselves together to save the day?

Last edited by Branch on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα   Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 am

ƒ↺яms

Code:
[size=10](greeting), my name is [b](full name)[/b]!
I'm a [b](gender)[/b], in case you're blind.
I'm [b]seventeen[/b], and born on [b](birthdate)[/b].
When I look in the mirror, I see [b](physical description, at least a decent sized paragraph)[/b].
Man, do people love to talk. They say I'm [b](personality description, at least a decent sized paragraph)[/b].
You want to know about my life, too? Fine, whatever. [b](history/background, including where s/he was born, how his/her childhood was, how their parents were, siblings, etc. just the general stuff. possibly what jay did that made 'em so crazyy? doesn't have to be [i]uber[/i] long)[/b].
I guess I'm kind of talented. Actually, come to think of it, I'm [i]amazingly[/i] talented. [b](specialties/talents. hacking, sneaking, whatever)[/b].
Oh, you'll definitely think of me when you hear [b](theme song)[/b].
My puppet master is [b](your username)[/b].[/size]

Last edited by Branch on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα   Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:51 am

thε chαяαctεяs

Annabelle Marie Jones played by Branch
Joshua Jay Chastain played by Branch
TO BE DECIDED played by Branch
Lauren Mallory played by Vixen

more coming soon~

Last edited by Branch on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα   Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:51 am

αccεptεd ƒoяms

Branch
Spoiler:

Vixen
Spoiler:

Rebecca
Spoiler:

Suburbia
Spoiler:

Last edited by Branch on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

pℓ↺t

as of 06/18/11

See front post.

sidε-pℓ↺ts

as of 06/18/11

Coming soon.

Last edited by Branch on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

reserved.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα   Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 am

reserved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα   Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ья↺kεη ✽ α roℓεpℓαy ƒoя Ьrαηch, vixεη, rεЬЬεcα, αηd suЬurЬiα
Page 1 of 1