RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

((oh. Sorry for not posting. I didn't see the response. xD ))

Uisce nodded to Aeton, but said nothing. In that case, he'd wait till noon, and then ask Alexsei (sp?) about going hunting. He didn't want to get scolded for going out at the wrong time, and plus that Sinner was walking around. Then hopefully he'd be able to gather a hunting party.

He cast his eyes across the camp toward Gryon, who was napping under a bush - ordinarily he would be hard to spot, but the spiky white mane that lined his spine gave him away. He'd consider inviting Gryon, but Gryon was more of a fighter. He wouldn't be assigned to a hunting duty.

It'd be really cool if Dex could come though. Uisce opened his mouth a little, imagining hunting with a veteran of Pond Dust. But would he accept the invitation? Uisce closed his jaws and looked around the camp. It wouldn't hurt to ask...

((I really like the name Sasadei... I wish one of my characters had a cool name like that :U ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Mika-Mei's ears drooped as she heard the other wolf's response. She wished that Feather didn't have to feel so bad, but... at the same time, she kind of felt bad too. Perhaps she could respond to something else. "I could probably help you fix it," the light-colored wolf offered, taking a few more steps toward Feather. Her violet eyes brightened as she glanced at Feather's pelt. The other wolf certainly didn't look like an omega... but then again, with her bright colors and scarf, Mika-Mei didn't really look like one either. As she padded over, she thought to herself. One day, she would prove to the others that she was innocent...!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Remi shrugged. "Mom said that this river flows torward our old house, but then further up it comes from Pond Dust, yeah." He tried to reason it out.

)Spelling was right Moai.(

Alexsei shrugged and just sat with his grandmother for awhile.

Basil crouched low from her hiding place below Lidka. Imma get you..!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Dex: I spotted Uisce looking for me. Eh, why not? I nodded to the Hunter.

Feather: "Most wolves don't listen to me because of the wicked design." Despite the light and soft colors of my pelt, on my tail was an anti-Christ Pentagram. Not a normal Pentagram, but the horrid type. The one with four ends sticking out of the circle.

Laya: "Wanna hop on the rocks and see how far it takes us?"

Danalli: "You should go find Lidka."

Lidka: I sat still. Was that really Lillian Rose!? Delivering me a prophecy? The sun was rising fast. I wish I was alpha! Then I could deliver the prophecy and possibly save us... but from what?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Uisce turned his head towards Dex and flicked his ears in acknowledgment. Pond Dust was great... the wolves must be really close together if they can communicate like that. Uisce had experienced it himself, such as just now.

Gryon opened his eyes, picking up the faint footsteps made by Uisce and Dex. So it wasn't an enemy... security was tight these days. Gryon was only edgier now, after that weird attack a couple of days ago. Though he looked hard and nonchalant on the outside, on the inside he really just wanted to keep the pack safe. His fire would make sure of that.

But if he got too riled up thinking now, he'd set the bush ablaze. Slowly, Gryon exhaled, letting out his tension, letting his blood cool. As soon as his body temperature felt relatively normal, he closed his eyes again and let himself fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:40 am

Alexsei finally padded out of the elders' den and headed for the middle of camp, close to Dialga who was speaking with Valkyrie around the prisoner's den.

"Aeton told me that Feather tried to break in to communicate with Mika-Mei." Dialga said, looking his son straight in the eyes.

Valkyrie nodded strongly. "Yes father. I understand that this must not happen." He was old enough to keep his father's staredown. "I will assign duty to other guards to rotate around the den."

Alexsei halted his approach as the immortal elder and his muscular son seemed to keep this wierd vibe coming his way. "An they always say Valkyrie was raised to be a warrior...that's one true thing around here."

Remi nodded daringly. "Ok, let's do it! going upstream or down?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Dex: "Hunting?"

Lidka: I caught a scent. "Basil! Why are you here!?"

Laya: One of my ears went back in a confused motion. "Hmmm. This way! It leads to the old Pond Dust territory!" I started to leap up the rocks. I knew this island wasn't big and soon we would have to cross the small stretch of water that led to land.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Uisce nodded to Dex. "Should we go now? Or is it not quite time to leave yet?" He flicked his head vaguely towards the other end of the camp. "Aeton told me we wouldn't be allowed to go out of camp till noon." The dark blue wolf then raised his muzzle to the sky, gazing at the position of the sun out of the corner of his eye. Then he returned his glance to Dex. "It might not be quite time yet."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Mika-Mei glanced over Feather once more, curious about what she had said. Though Mika-Mei had known Feather for a while, she had never really paid attention to the strange marking on the other wolf's tail. To be honest, the light purple wolf wasn't really sure about what the marking meant, but it did seem foreboding somehow. "I don't really mind." She tried to comfort the other wolf as she padded over to the brambles. Briefly, Mika-Mei stretched, and the darker swirl on her left shoulder was enunciated, but she quickly stood up again and padded over to the brambles to assist in rebuilding the wall. She cautiously drew her lips back so they wouldn't be poked by the thorns, and grasped one of the branches in her teeth. Carefully she drew it through a loop that the other brambles created naturally, supporting the weakened branch and getting one step closer to rebuilding the barrier. She could hear wolves talking about her outside the den, and though they seemed to be angry with Feather, she ignored them.

Whitefeather grinned as she circled like a snow-white vulture above the camp. Even at this minimal height, she could see so much more than she could see when she was standing on the ground. There were a few wolves outside camp, but they weren't far, and not in any imminent danger. The fiery-looking male whom she had never talked to much seemed anxious at the noises that the other wolves were making; this made Whitefeather chuckle slightly. But she also heard a conversation between Dex and Uisce. She wasn't sure about the exact words, but she did hear something she really wanted to do. Right after Dex uttered the word "hunting," Whitefeather swooped down in a rush of wind and landed almost impossibly lightly next to him. She flapped her large wings gently to get the dust off of them, and folded them against her sides promptly. "Can I come?" she asked, as if she had been there the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Uisce glanced up at Whitefeather and took a small jump back, startled. "Um..." he muttered, and then raised his voice once he got over the surprise of Whitefeather practically prancing down onto the soft grass. "Sure, you can come. With hunting three wolves have a better chance of catching something than two. We just have to get Alexsei's OK for leaving the camp first."

Somehow it seemed like Uisce wasn't going to be the one to ask. He was too scared of being refused, to put it bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Dex: I shrugged. "I don't care what that Aeton kid has to say! He's too young to order me around." I saw Whitefeather. "The more the merrier."

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Feather: "So where exactly do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:56 pm

She didn't have to think long to get her answer. She paused before replying to the other lightly-colored wolf, but it was because the thought of someone asking where she came from invoked nostalgia, and her answer pulled at her own heartstrings a little, now that she was with a pack, even as a self-proclaimed omega. "I was a traveler, going in so many places around the world that I could hardly remember them all," Mika-Mei replied, almost choking on the first few words but regaining her composure as she continued speaking. She paused for just a moment to flick the hanging side of her scarf over her shoulder with a free paw. "I've considered this place my home for a long time, and though I don't think these wolves moved in until recently, it seems like I know everyone here..." She continued to thread another bramble through the net of others as soon as she finished talking, just in case the guards looked back.

The elegant but young and short-tempered white wolf grinned as the others welcomed her request approvingly. She almost moved like a horse as she turned around to face the camp entrance. "All right then," she said, exhaling. Apparently they didn't need to ask before going out, and if Alexsei said otherwise, she would just blame it on Dex. She pawed at the ground eagerly, but didn't move; she wanted to wait for Dex to go first. Since she was barely two years old, hardly old enough to have pups of her own (if she wanted to), almost everyone in the camp was her superior, and despite her rash personality, she would prefer to avoid trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Feather: "How old are you?"

Dex: I led the way out.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Uisce followed Dex willingly, flicking his tail purposefully as he left the camp to signal that Whitefeather should follow him. The Sinner was out, but Aeton still seemed pretty confident that everything was relatively safe. Uisce would just have to keep on the lookout and make sure he was ready with his water power in case they were attacked. It was better to be on the alert side, he told himself, because anybody could be possessed by the Sinner.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:35 pm

)ooooh here comes a sic-burn.....(

Basil jumped on her sister. "Playing spy! Haha! I gotcha!" She wagged her tail playfully.

Remi nodded. "O-okay.. Just not too far squirt..." He cautioned and followed his little sister.

'Fell' materialized from smoke and followed Whitefeather silently. As if smoke had pawsteps. This is fun... He smirked, clinging slightly between the smoke and the ground. Spirit cover is always fun... Zabranjen reminded himself. Right now all he looked like was grey fog trailing around the white she-wolf's feet.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:47 pm

This time she was truly taken aback by the question. The other wolf inquiring how old she was... it was a little strange, in context. She hesitated for a moment, yet again, her bright pink eyes drifting around gradually as she thought about how to answer. Then when she replied, she swished her brown-tipped tail. "Probably not much older than most of the wolves here. I'm about the same age as Dex." Her comparison had taken a moment to come up with, but as far as she knew, it was true that she was about as old as the one wolf whom she knew well here.

Whitefeather took off as soon as she saw Dex pass her. A look of dissatisfaction came to her face as Uisce went ahead of her and signaled for her to follow behind him, and though annoyance tumbled around in her chest, she followed with narrowed eyes. Though she didn't seem focused, her ears and nose were alert for any sign of prey. Alone, she probably couldn't take a deer, but their group of three could do it with few problems... she hoped. Normal wolves had a relatively low hunting success rate, especially with bigger animals, even when the wolves were numerous. The magical wolves of Pond Dust probably had a higher success rate than non-magic ones, but Whitefeather doubted that it would be substantial.

She could smell so many animals that it was almost overwhelming. They were all only faint scents -- nothing had passed through this area recently -- but she still didn't know which one she should point out to follow. And she wasn't sure about whether the others would take input from a younger wolf like her, especially if it was confused as it would be if she told them what she was thinking, so she stayed silent. She would like to lead, but... she would probably have to be older first.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Uisce padded on, keeping his ears and nose pricked. So far, he hadn't scented anything, but he was still quite suspicious. To be honest, he was quite nervous. Maybe they shouldn't have left without Alexsei's permission ... they'd probably get scolded later. He whined audibly, and then turned his head not only to make sure Whitefeather was following but to see if she had any other ideas.

"Um, Whitefeather? What was your power again?" he asked, tilting his head. He had noticed the fog but didn't think it was all that important. "Is it just flying, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:00 am

((When I signed up, I didn't give Whitefeather a power... I think I said it was...))

"Ice," Whitefeather replied as she looked toward Uisce. She was a bit relieved to see that he was just as jumpy as she was. So perhaps she wouldn't look as silly. The white wolf grinned and a smile appeared in her gray-blue eyes; her element fit her color just fine. She would bring that up, but the others probably noticed and she didn't sound like she wanted to brag. So after the brief conversation, she turned back to Dex. "Are you aiming to go anywhere in particular?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Dex: I continued into the forest, thinking of how I hadn't used my element in a while... my new element which I traded so much for... Maybe I could use it today to hunt. Skilled wolves could hunt with their elements and I wanted to see if I was one of those wolves. I signaled with my tail for the other two wolves to stop behind me. A fawn leaped onto our path and froze in fear. I stared into its eyes to frighten it. My breathing slowed into long strides as I slowly stretched my front paws forward and my back legs behind me. I closed my dark brown eyes and opened them to reveal ice blue. The icy color of my eyes when I used my power detected heat, movement, and speed. The fawn had stepped back and started to walk away , seeing the predators didn't move. My royal blue marking glowed icy blue. Blue flames lit up my paws as the blue heat radiated my body. The main color of my body, silver-grey, turned bright white. My colors made creatures think my touch would be as cold as ice. But they underestimated the fire. I stepped forward and got where I could see the deers patch and could tell how far she had gone. I followed until I could see her and her body temperature. The blue flames wrapped my body and lashed out at the deer, surrounding it in blue fire. It began to panic and look for a way out. I stepped forward and lashed out with more fire that slowly but surely killed the deer. I retracted my flames and picked up my kill.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Lidka: "Enough Basil!" I growled.

Laya: I didn't hear him and kept running and leaping.

Feather: "Really? Wow... Dex is quite mature. No Recluse though!" I smirked at the inside joke.

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 pm

Uisce cringed a little when Dex started using his fire power and ran off, but he didn't move other than that. He didn't feel safe wandering off and leaving Whitefeather here. Instead, he turned around toward the winged wolf, and gave a suspicious glance towards the fog at her paws. "Why are you making mist?" he asked, flicking his ears backwards. "It'll draw attention."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Dex: I turned and smelled the mist. My eyes quickly changed to icy blue and sensed Fell's heat. "I see you, intruder." I snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:14 pm

Whitefeather seemed mesmerized as she watched blue flames suddenly leap from Dex toward the deer that had just appeared. The blue-marked wolf took off after the deer, and caused Whitefeather to flinch at a sudden burst of fire. But moments later, Dex returned with his kill, his eyes normal again. The white wolf's tail wagged as she welcomed her pack mate back, but she glanced toward Uisce with pricked ears as he asked her a question. "Making mist?" she echoed, confused. "I'm not doing that." Quickly she looked down to see that there was a cloud of smoke about her paws. It was darker than the icy mist that she could shroud herself in. She bared her fangs as Dex said that it was an intruder. "Who are you?" the winged wolf growled, glaring down at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Dex: "You lot! Back to camp! Uisce lead her on the long route." I turned to Fell. "Why are you here? I haven't seen you sense the Council Meeting!" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next