RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•

Go down 
+6
zkuroneko
Breyercrazy52
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Basil looked back torwards her sister and snorted. "Just playing. What's up?" She asked, nosing her sister.

Cassiel's smoke rose from the lake and joined the two. "Nice to see you again, Raziel." She greeted, then turned to her son. "Zabranjen, your fait is to meet Pond Dust- but do not tell them of your true name- the Sinners and Travelers carry stories of us- especially Zakku the Elder. Stay away from him." She warned, her wolf appearance materializing to look regular as the demoness sat down beside her exiled mate.

Zabranjen nodded torward his parents. "I understand. Is there a way to identify the Sinners? I remember about Zakku and watching him fly to Pond Dust, but the Sinners would be of no harm to us and valuable allies for hiding me."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Raziel: "But Zakku is not the Sinner, even if others suspect him to be, he's not. I'm not sure who the Sinner is, no one is sure! But when you meet them, go by the name of Fell."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Zabranjen snorted mentally at how ironic it was, but didn't dare to voice it. "Alright. Fell... wasn't that one of the Alpha's mates?" He asked- it seemed familiar to Pond Dust.

Cassiel looked to her mate for the answer, she didn't keep up with the Magical Pack's foolish alphas like the twosome did.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Raziel: "No. Fell was not an alpha."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:27 pm

((Ooh, Fell! I'm reading that book now.))

Mika-Mei watched somewhat oddly as the pups played around in and outside the camp. Somehow, her eyes showed longing and happiness, but at the same time they were serious. She glanced over to the wolf who was guarding her. She didn't like how she had to stay confined here, but since she hadn't done anything wrong, there was nothing to worry about. The light violet wolf continued to survey the camp from where she was sitting so she could watch all of the members of Pond Dust. Somehow she knew most of them, but... she wasn't sure why.

Whitefeather began to head out into the forest for a short walk, so she didn't have to just sit there. As she exited the camp, she cast Mika-Mei a sideways glance. Why did the scarfed stranger act like she knew everybody? Even the wolves senior to Whitefeather seemed to be suspicious of her. The winged wolf looked away as she padded out into the forest, though she kept an eye out for other wolves. Right now she wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Feather: I decided to skip the hunt with Dex. I hated being a hunter. No wonder Sage would make me one, she was always rubbing her alpha-ship in my face. She was my blind sister, what made her alpha? I was always a quiet wolf with no one to talk to. Our pack treats everyone the same but i always saw myself as omega, even though there isn't one in Pond Dust. I'm sure Mika Mei felt the same, no one to talk to or having to be quiet all the time. There was no way I could become friends with a prisoner. I looked at the darkening sky. Tomorrow night was the Council Meeting... I would meet with my family and I'm sure Mika Mei would come up in conversation. My mind flickered to Zakku. I decided to visit him. I padded to his den. He was gone.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Valkyrie pelted to the Alpha's den to warn Sage. "Alpha! Zakku has escaped!" He barked, skidding past the pups carefully. "Aaron has already been notified, but Zakku is gone like the West!"

Zabranjen huffed, and stretched his formed wings again. "Okay- off to Pond Dust then.." He said, nudging each parent and starting torwards the cave. "Father- there's somebody coming! Through the cave!" The teenager warned, opening his wings to plan a suprise-flail in the oncomer's face.

Cassiel ran over behind her son protectively and started turning back to smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Raziel: "Who?"

Zakku: I padded around in the forest, my, was it easy to escape or what! I planned to go back later tonight but for now I should wander.

Sage: "Hm... this is the third time... thank you Valkyrie. Tomorrow when we go to the Council Meeting I'm sure you'll bring it up, and I hope you do, the rest of the Royal Family is coming, will you be there?"

(random pic I drew of Sage's sister http://varjakpaw012345.deviantart.com/art/earth-is-a-dangerous-place-207979440?q=gallery%3Avarjakpaw012345%2F12897538&qo=0)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:49 am

Valkyrie nodded. )He's actually Sage's Great Uncle, LOL( "Alright, do you want me to find him?"

Zabranjen craned his neck back past the opening. "All I can see is mute gold- it looks like an armoured wolf! Time Talon!" He barked, fur bristling. What was the shining elder doing out here?

Aaron crept carefully along the edge of the clearing, paws glowing. By the time the tremor started it would be too late for the other to notice...

Remi laid down quietly behind a fast asleep Laya. He nosed her once comfortingly, and then went back to alert mode as he promised Mother he would.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:31 pm

(I know lol)

sage: "No... I'm sure it's alright, don't worry about it."

Laya: I blinked my eyes open to watch him but then fell asleep.

Time Talon: I was still growling at Aras. I glanced up as I heard my name be called. I burst into the sky before Aras could get up. I flew towards the cave. I landed towards the three. "Zabranjen! What are you doing here!?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:24 pm

Cassiel turned to fire beside her son, ready for attack. "Time Talon, you do not have buisness with us. Leave." She barred her teeth.

Zabranjen growled. "I am here on private buisness! You have been unincluded since you joined that pack and left." He said, repeating history. Since Z was half angel he aged slowly- Time Talon had accompanied him before he became obsessed with the pack's life.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Time Talon: "Why did you call my name if you did not wish for me here?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Zabranjen rolled his eyes. "It was not a call, idiot. I was warning the rest of my group." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Time Talon: "Well maybe you should've warned a little quiet. I'm sure the whole plain heard you."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Zabranjen waved him away, heading back into Fire Wolf's territory. "You should forget all about me. Just do it." He growled, flying off.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Time Talon: "Not my territory. not my problem." I shrugged. After all, Pond Dust didn't own Fire Wolf's lair.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Cassiel gave Time Talon a deathly growl and dematerialized.

Remi prodded Laya gently to wake her up. "Hey squirt, wake up. Food's here.." He cooed, nosing a mouse in front of her. He had hunted for the rogue family and come back with a good supply between himself and Zen.

Indi smiled at her oldest's parenting of Laya. Remi was such a good brother to her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Laya: I stretched out before I ate. i rolled over onto Remi and instantly got off, surprised. I laughed. "Sorry, brother." I looked at the plump mouse and gobbled it up. I looked at him thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Remi smiled, and went back to his own few mice and munched.

Aeton was still on guard for Mika-Mei, but soon to switch.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Sage: "That's enough Aeton. Switch with Sasadei. He can watch her for a while."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:38 pm

Aeton nodded, and gave Mika-Mei a passing glance before launching into the sky.

Alexsei pounced on Lidka playfully. "Arr! I got a rogue!" He shook her scruff.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Lidka: "No I do!" I growled and toppled my brother over. I gave him a very aggressive look that showed no signs of playing.

Zakku: I returned to camp without being noticed.

Sasadei: I snorted and sat infront of Mika Mei's prison.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Timber was watching Dingo come back to him, "Did you play?' he asked Dingo nodded happily and Timber curled up around dingo and licked his head then stood and picked Dingo up playfully then turned fastly around Dingo laughed as Timber set him down.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Alexsei looked confused. "Aww, come on! You can be Medicine Wolf." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Uisce raised his head from the nap. The violet wolf was still here, and he glanced over; she wasn't nearly as heavily patterned as he remembered. But that was okay - it didn't hurt his eyes as much.

When his eyes and head cleared themselves of sleep, Uisce rose to his paws, and stretched. First his forelegs, then his jaws ... and then he felt relatively refreshed.

But wait, where was Whitefeather? Weren't the wolves supposed to stay in the camp? Whitefeather was the only one missing!

Lowering his nose to the ground, Uisce walked in a wide circle. Finally, he caught her gentle scent on the ground, and followed it into the forest. It was a bad idea to go out alone nowadays. He'd have to bring her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•   •pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy• - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•pση∂ ∂υsτ• •pαrτ єℓєvєη• •sєvєη ∂єα∂ℓy sιηs• •sιη σηє єηvy•
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next