RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 pm

(Yes you may.)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 am

((thanks!))
Name~ Minx

Gender~ Female

Personality~ Friendly, but it might take a while to earn her trust.

Description~ She is yellow-gold with hints of black at the very tip of her fur. Her eyes are a deep chocolate brown. Her wings are golden-brown, but at the tips they are the color of shadows.

Mate?~ No one yet.

Power~ She has power in the light,which is why she will most often sleep in the open, under the light of the moon.

Element~ Light (can that be considered one?)

Pack~ Pond Dust

Other~
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 pm

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:58 pm

((thanks!))
Minx- I padded along tracking the scent of a deer. When I was close enough i crouched down then leaped at it. I grabbed it's neck in my teeth then shook it around untill it snapped. I layed down to eat and rest. When I finished I got up and looked around, I was in a strange place, so far from home, (thoughts) No, that place was not a home, if it was would they have kicked you out? I stopped thinking about such things and started to realize that there were other wolves nearby. I launched myself into the sky, even though I knew how visible I was against the blue sky. The sun warmed me as I flew over a clearing, then I landed. I could smell the other wolves so I sat down waiting for someone to come out and decide what to do with me, since I was on their territory.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Recluse: I padded near the stranger. "Who are you?" I hissed t the light wolf.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Minx- Minx tensed and loosened her wings in case she might need to fly away. "I'm Minx and I mean no harm. I suppose it's up to you what to do with me."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Recluse: "Oh I would... but that's not up to me." I howled.

Sage: I heard one of my grandmother's howl. I raced to the location. Blackness was all I saw. "Recluse... where are you?" I looked around blindly.

Recluse: "Beside you... This stranger came on our island and ate our prey!" I snarled.

Sage: Instantly my fur bristled. "you must earn to eat." I suddenly caught a glimpse of a winged wolf and fell back. "Gah! I saw again..." I mumbled. "I saw you... you are weak... she hasn't eaten... You deserve your last meal... But you must earn to follow my pack!" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:27 am

Minx- I was curious, as to why this wolf got to decide my fate. I assumed that she was the alpha and bowed my head when I said, "Thank you, I didn't mean to cause any sort of problems with your pack." I shook out my fur and tucked in my wings. I glanced at the wolf who didn't seem to like me at all, friendliness in my eyes. "I'm sorry about eating your food, at the time I didn't realize the territory was owned. I can pay back what I ate if you want."

Last edited by Merryier6 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 am

Recluse: "We hunt our own prey, brat!" I snarled.
(She's old)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 am

Minx-Hmph, I thought to myself, Does it kill these wolves to be friendly? I looked at the wolf and said, "O.k. then is there any other way I can help out?" I smiled trying not to let my frustration show.
(oh I must have read one of the other posts wrong then, whoops Big Smile )
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Iron Claw: I finally finished the conversation with Violet and Fleur about the Leave Date. I heard Recluse snarling and raced there. "I overheard... the way you may pay us back is..." I exchanged a glance with Recluse. "Defeat Fire Wolf.... and We may come to respect...."

Sage: "Iron Claw!" I growled.

Iron Claw: "Fine. You may follow our pack when we leave tomorrow... Not hunting on the island... only when we move out and are in no-wolves'-lad.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Minx- How am I supposed to eat?! "O.k. thank you." I shifted nervously from paw to paw, and threw a thankful glance at the blind wolf. I wondered what the Fire Wolf that they metioned was so, I asked, "What is the Fire Wolf that you metioned earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Recluse: I fell to the ground laughing. I stood up. "Fire Wolf is the King Of Demons!"

Iron Claw: "Mine and Iron Roses' Father. He killed Iron Roses not long ago... tainted her name... We arrived here expecting to meet him and kill him.... but after we were here he went even farther west...."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Minx-"I'm s-sorry," I sttuttered, "I didn't know." I growled at Recluse, but low enough that she didn't hear. I knew that I shouldn't let my temper get away from me, so I calmed down. I looked at Iron Claw and said, "So you are chasing a Demon King," I sat down and let out my wings a little, "well, I guess I'll help if I can, but I need to know one thing first, what am I supposed to do if I can't hunt here, I'll starve."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Iron Claw: "Recluse?"

Recluse: "No! I only give those to pack members. And it's only til tomorrow the princess can live!"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Minx-I was very confused, What are they talking about, I sat and looked at them the curiosity in my eyes, I was itching to ask them about it but I felt it would only turn out sounding wrong. So I kept my mouth shut, and sat.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:06 pm

recluse: "What are you looking at brat?" I snarled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 am

Name: Aaron
Personality: TBD
Description:
Spoiler:

Mate: no
Power: Explosion
Element: Darkness
Pack: PD?
Other: Blind
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 am

Sage: I shook my head and padded away from Iron Claw, Minx, and Recluse. I couldn't stand Recluse sometimes! She didn't need to be so mean! I crashed into a wolf and fell.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am

(wow, nice power-play, varj. XDjk.)

Aaron tumbled backwards as he fell into a wolf, extremely embarrassed.
"Oh, Star pack. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to run into you." He flushed.

(XD, that last thing sounded weird.)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:43 am

(Lol, PS: CHAT BOX!)

Sage: "Huh? It's OK, I can't see where I'm going anyway..." i blushed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:44 am

Aaron cocked his head at what the female had said.
"Is it night already? I used to be able to tell." He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:52 am

Sage: "I don't think so.... mother said it was morning..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Aaron came to a conclusion that both of them were blind.
'Are you Sage? I don't know of any other wolves that are blind like me."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:17 pm

sage: "Yes.... sometimes I see stuff in flashes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next