RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Recluse: "In our old, beloved home, evil ran through terribly. Taking many wolves' lives. The prey ran short and sickness took over. We decided it was time to leave. Fleur, our alpha then led us all through canyons and forests until we reached Twoleg-place. Kep, Fleur's blind brother ventured too far out into the snowy twoleg-place and got hit by a car. He lived when Danalli the first through herself infront of the car, which crushed her instead. We ran past the twoleg-place, Iron Claw, our temporary alpha found a forest-y area again. We made a camp and started a fire. Kep was announced the chosen-one when we saw a sign. Iron Claw was thought to be killed by a bear and Alice, his mate, through herself over a gorge. Iron claw heard her cry and tried to rescue her but started to drown. Danalli the First rescued them both and announced her re-birth. We found a wolf named Aayumi who lives here now. Well Tango, a dog we found in two-leg-place found her. Aayumi fell in love with Kep and joined our pack. One night, Kep was blindly running from the demon form of Iron Roses, Iron Claw's sister who was possessed by their father, Fire Wolf. He fell onto jagged rocks and was killed. Snowflake his mother killed herself to be with him. Iron Claw and I found them and their bodies were pointing to the island we were looking for, and are on now. Oh I forgot! Violet, Lillian Rose's mother, Lillian is Fleur's mother, killed Lillian Rose and through her in a deep lake, which instantly froze as Lillian, an Ice Wolf fell in. I killed Violet and we trekked on. Well here we are now. Lillian Rose was reborn as Snowflake's death brought her back. She is going to open an ice trail with Sage, our current alpha. The path will run through the sea and bring us to solid land."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Minx took this all in, the tradegy, the happiness, the rebirths, she thought that it seemed like a normal enough pack tail. Then her thoughts turned to mates, the back stabbing, the tragedy, and the complipacted love lust, she herself longed for a mate, but knew it wasn't to be expected, she had only just appeared in this group ouf wolves after all. "Sounds like you're all lucky to be alive," seh finally told Recluse.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Recluse: "Heh..." I sighed. "Not all... we lost a few wolves on our way. Valkrie... Shadowscar... Black Shadow." I choked. "Spark... my mate. He was lost and sick when I found him. I trained him and he proved himself worthy in battle. We also lost Snake Fang and Amaterasu." My eyes clouded with speaking of Spark.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 pm

)I never replied beacuse there was nothing to say. Restart w/all three of mine and some of yours?(

Name~ Aeton -Moon Walker-
Gender~ Male
Personality~ TBD
Description~
Spoiler:
Mate?~ Wants one eventually.
Power~ Unknown
Element~ Wind
Pack~ PD
Other~ Age: Little older than 17-ish in our years.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Minx nodded, but not sympathetically, she knew that would only drive Recluse to tears, or worse. "Well," she said, trying to change the subject, "are you happy to have moved, or would you have preferred to stay there?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm

(Let's give Aeton a bit of a prophecy!)

Recluse: "I miss it... wolves grey up and died... I built the pack there! I saw wolves being born to grow up into fine fighters. I had my own pups there... Danalli and Black Shadow were my first litter... then Spark and I had Sasadei and Widow. Secrets still lay in that forest... I used to hope I knew them all.... I plan to fly back one day and fight through the evil and recover our home so we could go back... I'd kill to live in my old den again!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:58 pm

) :D yey. XD Grab someone to start w/Aaron and Hazard. (
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Minx smiled at Recluse's determination, and said truhtfully, "I have no doubt that you are completely truthful when you say that," she fanned her wings across the ground, letting the sun dance across the golden feaethers, casting shadows and bits of grey across teh gold.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 pm

(Well Sage and Aaron were talking and chu left!)

Recluse: "I will kill the Fire Wolf... nothing stands in the way of revenge..." My face grew dark.

Sage: "Aaron?" I called into the forests.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Minx shifted uncomfortably in the sunlight, this Fire lord did NOT sound liek her kind of guy, AT ALL, "Of course not," she told Recluse, at a loss for words, what could she say to that?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 am

)Gah, you love to retrace, don't you? XD Hurry up with that prophecy so I know how to start him.(

Aaron turned around to hear Sage. "Coming." He barked, and weaved through the trees to her.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:18 am

(OK, Blanket since you're soooo impatient! I'll pm you and then we could build up to it)

Recluse: "Each wolf in my pack would sacrifice their lives for me... or to kill the fire wolf."

Sage: I looked around, seeing nothing but blackness. "I was wondering is we could go hunting."

Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 am

Aaron nodded. "Um, I know there's some bird's nests in the trees more torwards camp. We could shake it down and eat the fledglings." He suggested. There weren't many options for hunting when you were blind.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Sage: I stared in the direction of his voice. "Fledglings. They couldn't feed a pup!" I was used to hunting while blind. I darted into the undergrowth after a rabbit I smelled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Aaron snorted. "Well I'm not the one who's apparently starving." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Sage: I emerged with a rabbit. "At least I'm hunting decent prey fledgling-pup!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Minx nodded, "Recluse, despite you trying to kill me earlier, that statement includes me," she smiled at the female, and cocked her head slightly, surprised that what she just said was true.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Aaron laughed a little at himself and padded slightly torwards her. "I wonder what Hazard's doing right now..." He looked up at the sky and then down again.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Recluse: "Kill? No. It was a test of strength."

Lillian: "My pack!" I howled across the clearing and leaped on top of a log. "It is time for us to leave. We shall journey across the water. We shall take two patrols. The first will carry me, Sage, Minx, Iron Claw, Recluse, Aaron, Violet, Fleur, Time Talon, and Dex. In the Second group will be Snowflake, both Danallis, Alice, Sasadei, Widow, Aayumi, her pups Keapamy and Aayuminari, Hazard, Feather, and Aeton."

Sage: "Aaron! Let's go!" I heard my name.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm

)1. Isn't snowflake dead? XD 2. Aeton has just joined. (

Aaron swiveled his ears to Lillian's voice that echoed across the camp, and started to canter in that direction. "Coming."

Aeton gulped his last few bites of prey and quickly got up. Wolves all over camp were already leaving and joining their group- it was kind of odd... He'd only been accepted in Pond Dust two days ago. The large winged male followed the rest of his pack in the general direction of the patrols.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 pm

(Oh................................................................ yeaaaaahhhhh..... scratch her out then. Before you say anything about this post, Shadow Scar came back to life because I luff him!)

Shadow Scar: I was outraged! "Hey Lillian! You said nothing about me! Which group am I going in?" Even though I knew the answer. I started to the first group.

Lillian Rose: "My old uncle. I know you are still strong but you're old! Stay with Danalli, she would love her brother to be there."

Shadow Scar: I was appalled! The second group!?

Time Talon: I stalked over to Aeton. "Greetings." I flared out my wings to show the wolf to respect me without battle. Shaking them made my golden armor clank and crash. I peered at him through my helmet, grunted, and fell in beside him.

Sage: I brushed my tail on Aaron to tell him I would be back later. I ran to the head of my group and we headed to the sea.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:33 pm

)Okay, if you get to revive ShadowScar then Palkia and Dialga are immortal. :3(

Aaron smiled in Sage's general direction, and filed into the near-back of the group.

Aeton had to look up slightly to see all of the armored wolf. "Salutations." He responded, nodding respectfully. "Any idea where we're headed?"

Palkia crossed into the first group instinctively along with Dialga.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Time Talon: "Not sure. I remember something about Fire Wolf.... but I was a pup then."

Violet: "Palkia! Dialga! Come on!" I howled to my mate and his brother.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Aeton grunted in response and fell in line with the group.

Palkia nodded and trotted up to Violet.

Dialga followed him.

)Gah stupied writer's block...XD(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Violet: I nodded to Palkia and nuzzled Dialga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next