RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Aaron padded stalkingly out of the mist, and torwards the cave where Sage was. "My sight hasn't gone....! But- she's dead. Hnn."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:11 am

Sage: I heard pawsteps coming towards me. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Aaron's ears swiveled to a response from the cave. "Aeton- on your guard. Somehting's in that cave..." His fur rose the spikes along his back.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Sage: I backed into the cave between the separate heads. I bared my teeth and flattened my ears.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Aeton glided downward silently, and skidded to Aaron's side. "Hold-" He cautioned, ears backward.

Aaron could catch no scent from the cave except for death.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Sage: I growled at the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Aaron dove, and crouched outside the mouth.

Aeton parachuted his wings, and charged into the cave, grabbing the shadowed figure by it's scruff.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Sage: I yelped.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Aaron paused. "Aeton- ease up. I'd know that voice by now." He chargedd an explosion under his paws, and the scarlet glow lit sage's face. Aaron blinked his sky-blue eyes in confusion. "Sage- Great StarDust you're ALIVE!"

Aeton released her and looked around in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Sage: "Leave me alone..." I hissed. "I'm useless."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:24 pm

"No! You're never useless and you never will be! Not ever!" Aaron said, nosing her. "What are you talking about? You're my mate and the leader of a PACK! How does that fit in to the description of useless?" He asked.

Aeton left, now that there was no danger. He didn't tell the pack that Sage was there.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Sage: "I can't explain, Aaron... you wouldn't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Aaron kissed her. "Then tell me! Tell me and I will. We can go back to a new life with no more problems, no more evils."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:00 pm

(no more evils! lol)

Sage: I sighed... "I'm... pregnant..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Aaron was speechless. "For battle maybe! Sage, that's the exact opposite of useless! If our sight stays, we'll be so happy! [with evils, LOL] "
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Sage: "Is happiness for yourself all you care about! I don't care if we're happy! What will my pack do while I'm feeding pups! Recluse is too senile to lead and the others are too weak! And you'll probably be by my side the whole time... so what if one of the Deadly Sins come... I won't be able to fight..." I staggered out of the room, brushing my mother's head gently with my tail. I turned my head to see them... Kep, Snowflake, Alice, Iron Claw, Lillian Rose, Fleur... I shook my head and went with Aaron to the pack.

(When can we close this part)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Now! :3 This marks the 75 pages required!

This thread is oficially closed. Congratulations Pond Dust! You made it to Part 11!

-Administrator Blankfeather
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30