RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 pm

(My wrist hurts from playing with my new Air soft gun....)

Sage: I grasped Aaron's scruff in my teeth and through him away from the lava."I was born for this!" I growled and leaped toward the lava. I saw that on the other side was a cave... if I could make a leap over the lava-gorge... I could go back there and see what there is.

Recluse: I bit into Iron Claw's tail. "No you fool! You'll kill us all! We need all of our strong wolves now! This River of Lava will consume us all if the Fire Wolf wins!" I stared at Iron Claw and he turned back. I faced Fire Wolf. "If you do not step down now, we have no choice but to face you in mortal combat." I flared my beat and scarred wings.

Fire Wolf: "Very cute Recluse! Thinking you can defeat me."

Recluse: "POND DUST! ATTACK!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Aaron kept Sage clear of the oncoming pack, wanting to follow her jump across the river. He growled when his sight went black.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 am

Sage: I looked at Aaron. "I love you..." i whispered and buried my head into his neck. I sighed and ran forward, leaping into the air. My vision when black and I know Aaron's did too... I noticed that I was almost there by the heat fading away. I hit the ground. I made it. I ran into the cave. My vision suddenly returned and I saw that the end of the cave was a new land. The Land we've been searching for all along. It was all covered in hills and rivers and trees and grass. Then I noticed a shape next to me. The starry figure of Fleur next to me.

Recluse: "THE SECOND GROUP IS HERE! KEEP FIGHTING!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:06 am

Hazard cautiously herded Gun and the other pups torward the forested edge of the battle. Aeton had left him in charge.

Aeton snarled furiously, and dive-bombed Fire Wolf. He parachuted at the last moment and rose quickly back up. A few of the flames around him slathered down under the force of his wind.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Gun: "I'm fighting! I can fight! I know how! I always practiced with Remi in the island." I stood up.

Sage: "We will live here." I nodded.

Fire Wolf: I through Aeton off and howled an earsplitting howl that made everyone stop.

Sage: I walked back into the cave. The Fire Wolf didn't know I was behind him and that I could attack him from behind. Aaron... please pick up my thoughts! When I bite his neck, go for his throat, tell everyone else to aim at his chest! The Fire Wolf reared up to crush Aeton but I ran forth and got onto his back. I bit down as hard as I could but it didn't seem to even faze him.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Aaron howled the message in their battle code. ):D Sorryy just had to.( He leaped for FireWolf's throat and ripped vengefully.

Aeton stopped once, but then unleahsed his power. A stiff, cold wind blew through the battle and extinguished the flames around FireWolf's chest. "Go for it!" He shrieked over the rage.

Hazard dragged her back. "N-no! Aeton and Time-Talon said to STAY HERE. Now stay!" He forced her back into a sitting position with is front legs.

)Okay, still working on the basis for mah angel/demon/hybrid idea. I'll PM you later.(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:58 pm

(KK! I have so many pictures I sketched and want to draw! All are from this battle!)

Sage: I leaped down and landed on the rocks. I snarled. I felt my power awaken inside me. Being green I thought I would be an earth wolf... but I guess not. Flames lit all around me... but they were as blue as ice. I howled and raced forward. I crashed my head into the Fire Wolf and blood sprayed everywhere. I wasn't sure if it was mine or Fire Wolf's... but the hit stunned us both.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Aeton dive bombed again, but didn't stop. He collided with FireWolf's spine which had been vulnerable from Sage's stun. The cinnamon wolf's moonlight markings glowed as if they were alive, waiting to pierce Satan's very core. He snarled, and cut through fired flesh with a sharp wind to reveal blackened bone.

)PM me his prophecy FTW idea.(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm

(u___u I forgot about the prophecy)

Fire Wolf: I was very vulnerable with a rib showing and my shield broken.

Sage: We almost got him. We were going to win.

Danalli 1: My pack wasn't going to win... We were going to die....
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Aaron ripped out a huge chunk of flesh and tossed it aside. He recoiled as his curse seemed to lift up- it looked like the blind wolf spat, but a huge explosion ripped more flesh as a chain reaction.

Aeton snapped forcefully at the bone, and felt his teeth sink through to tendons. This would easily paralyze FireWolf.

)PMing you mah angel story mahjigger.(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Fire Wolf: I threw all of the wolves off. The first time I felt pain... and it was terrible... "Stop!" I yelled when they were off. "I have an offer. You can give me Sage's life, and I will die, but I will release Seven Deadly Sins. Or, you can continue fighting, all die, and I will continue killing. It's Sage's choice."

sage: "I...." I looked at Aaron, the wolf I loved so much. "I'll do it.... I'll die..."

Recluse: "But Sage, who will be alpha? Fleur and Lillian are dead... we can't trust Violet and both Danalli's are too old..."

Sage: "My sister will be alpha."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 pm

)Sage was supposed to have a baby an' then pair up with gun! D:! (

Aaron leaped back at him. "Never!" He snarled, unleashing another explosion to the wound.

Aeton hovered, but then continued cutting away at the exposed part of the spinal cord.

"I would rather die fighting!" Palkia screeched, hurling a destructive orb through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:05 pm

(I HAS A PLAN SHUTS UP!)

Sage: "STOP!" I howled. "This is my decision! If I want to die for my pack I will!" I looked at Aaron I have a plan Aaron. I entered his mind. I won't die...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Aaron's mind reeked of overwhelming sadness as Sage whispered to him. "Sage....!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Sage: "Aaron... stay with the pack... I love you." I stalked up to the Fire Wolf.

Fire Wolf: I smiled evilly. I grasped the pup by the the neck and threw her into the River of lava.

Sage: just a little more pain and it'll be worth it. I kept thinking. I let out a fake screech of pain. I grasped the wall surrounding the river when Fire Wolf wasn't looking. I hauled myself into a cave.

Fire Wolf: "Now. As I promised... your alpha is dead, and I shall disperse into 7 Deadly Sins." I nodded and turned into a dark puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Aaron gritted his teeth, and howled sorrowfully. "N-no!" He started to cry, angrily wiping away tears. "Sage- is dead!" The large white male laid down and covered his sighted eyes with his front paws. They didn't fade, but he was sunk into the only world of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Sage: I could tell them I am alive... or... or I could go on being dead until the pack's time of need...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 pm

)Stay alive! Just come out severely wounded. There.(

Aaron remained immobilized by greif. "Fire Wolf, you killed my loved ones, blinded me, and stole the alpha of a pack. What do you want from me?" He howled, feebly standing up.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:52 pm

(She is alive but she's wondering if she should tell the pack now)

Recluse: "Aaron! The Fire Wolf has gone!" I put my tail on his shoulder.

Sage: I stumbled to the back of the cave in which I was staying in. I saw something terrible. The separate heads of wolves Fire Wolf had killed... Alice... Snowflake... Kep... and so many more. I stopped to stare at one. Fleur... my mother! My mother's head! I stood next to it..."Mother..." I sobbed. "MOTHER!" I howled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Aaron slapped Recluse's tail away. "Where is he?! Point me to him! I'll get revenge, I swear it! That asassin will die by my claws!" He roared, muscles rippling and tensing. His ice-blue eyes pierced any wolf that dared stare at him. Aaron growled constantly, aiming for the dispersal of all the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:39 pm

recluse: "Aaron enough! The fire wold dispersed into seven parts or demons! Only fate will bring us to one!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Aaron growled at her, and sent smoke pummeling between them with a large explosion. "Leon would help me! We would be off to kill the blasted things by now!" He leveled his body, tail straight out. Leon's in StarPack by now, idiot. He reminded himself.

"Recluse, just back down." Hazard warned. When his brother got into a rage like this it normally lasted more than a few minutes. He started to pad up himself, but retreated from a warning across the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Recluse: "I've come this far you fool! I fought the Fire Wolf... we may have not won, but we sure did fight! I came here sooo many years ago! I don't think a wolf in my own pack could even tear a wing!" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 am

"Arrogant furball.." Aaron muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Recluse: "Aaron-" I started aggressively.

Danalli 1: "Mother! Let it go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next