RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Aaron sat down when they got to the pack, and cleared his throat. "Fleur has joined Star-Dust." He said monotonely.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Recluse: My eyes narrowed. I knew I should trust one of my grand-daughters, Sage. But when I saw her solemn face, heard the news and saw the blood on their paws.... "Murderers..." I mumbled at first. "Murderers! Killing your mother! You sick sinners!"

Violet: I winced at the thought of killing my mother... I couldn't think of killing Danalli! But I did kill my daughter... I pressed into Dialga.

Sage: "What! We fell into the water and she saved us! She had a gash in her throat-"

Recluse: "That you made!" I snarled.

Sage: "Aaron and I didn't kill her!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Aaron raged, and sliced the ground between them with a huge explosion.
"STOP!" He snarled. "The next wolf who acuses Sage of murder can answer to ME."
Aaron stood in front of Sage protectively. The white male's claws tore at the dirt under him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 am

sage: "Aaron stop! I know my family should not accuse me but I don't need you threatening my grand-mother!" I growled.

Recluse: I sighed. "I shall not accuse you of murder unless further evidence... Danalli's father would be proud of you..." I whispered.

Iron Claw: "Wait? Danalli the first's father?! What do you know of him?"

Recluse: "What do you mean? He was my mate?"

Iron Claw: "I mean who was he?"

Recluse: "His name was.... Uoneko."

Iron Claw: "Uoneko.... Aaron! Remember the name!" I chose the first wolf I saw to carry such an important job.... I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:11 pm

)Wowww. What next?(

Aaron growled still but backed down.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Sage: I snorted
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:39 pm

)Pfff epicness post.(

Aaron barred his teeth at Recluse, and eyed Iron Claw. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Iron Claw: "We keep going."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Aaron still barred his teeth, but looked back into the water that marked Fleur's grave.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Sage: "Let it go Aaron..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:46 pm

)Where have you been?(

Aaron nodded, and followed Sage into the dense forest.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:47 pm

(I moved and we just had the internet turned on, sorry :P)

Sage: I howled suddenly. I heard howls from far in the distant. "The second group is ok... good." Then I heard an aggressive howl chorused with roars and growls and snarls. I froze. "Were closer than we think we are."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Aaron let a snarl of his own escape as he immediately went defensive. "Fire Wolf..."

Aeton spread his wings protectively, hovering over the pups of the pack. "Hazard!" He barked.

The younger wolf looked worriedly at Aeton, and then to Time Talon. "Wh- what was that?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Time Talon: I snarled. "He's far off, that Fire Wolf. But not far enough."

Sage: "I'll fight to my death."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Aeton looked torward the source of the sound and growled once. "Gun, are you okay?" He asked, lightly touchign her with his wing.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Gun: I closed my eyes, picturing Remi and momma and daddy... I shook my head to clear the thoughts. "they're the past." I muttered to quiet to hear. "I'm fine Aeton, really!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Aeton only loosened up slightly. "Alright- come on then. We've got to find those caves, the first group will probably battle tomorrow... Time Talon! Sage told you where they were, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Time Talon: "Yes... they'll fight at sunrise tomorrow. I'm afraid it's already sundown... they have only time in their paws til they get there."

Danalli 1: "FLEUR IS DEAD!" I howled to the second group.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Aeton looked at Time Talon gravely. "Fleur, is dead? Oh no..." He bowed his head in silence.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Time Talon: "Keep your chin up, boy!!! This is no time to cry for the dead! Fleur was a traitor anyway, that alpha! She had pups with a loner nobody knows! Sage may be our only hope! Just pray to Star Dust she isn't killed."

Sage: "Aaron...." I gasped. My vision cleared and I ran to the head of my pack. I sat there and signaled for silence. The pack sat behind me as I gazed into the fiery pits of hell ahead of me. The Fire Wolf lived there... the image of Satan himself. I never thought I'd be the one to try and slay him... "Recluse no!" I howled.

Recluse: "SPARK GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH!" I snarled as I flew past Sage. My torn and battle-scarred wings stretched out. I landed onto a rock and stared at him. "Lucifer!" I snarled. He grinned. The Fire Wolf... usually just the fiery outline of a wolf 30 times bigger than me, was now a full demon.

Fire Wolf (Lucifer): I grinned. "I've tasted blood far better than yours, madam!" I showed my teeth.

Iron Claw: I raced to stand besides Recluse but she put her wing infront of me. The rest of the pack entered the cave but only me and Recluse stood on the rock jutting out into the endless pit of lava. "PROTECT SAGE AT ALL COST!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Aeton nodded. "Trying!" He said semi-sarcastically. Still- Fleur was an Alpha.

Aaron's vision resumed whenever he was touching Sage, so he stayed close and in front of her. "Everyone! Divide into Defense and Attack!" He howled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Sage: "Aaron, that won't work! We need every wolf to fight!"

Iron Claw: "Finally Miss Blind Alpha has a good idea."

Sage: "Shut up! We're facing Satan!"

Recluse: "Lucifer. I give you a chance, step down and become a normal wolf again, or die."

Iron Claw: "I shall give my father no chance! I'll slay him if needed! He killed Iron Roses!" I felt something inside me... A new fire was lit and I was terrified of myself... Alice! Alice was dead! I felt it... "give me your strength, my love." I whispered. I leaped for the Fire Wolf. "YOU KILLED MY MATE!"

Sage: "Aaron, at this rate he'll kill himself!" I began to run forward to grab the black and red half-demon-half-wolf.

Violet: I stopped my great-granddaughter. "No...If he wants to die to be with Alice and his sister... he'll let his father kill him... he knows what he's doing."

Sage: "But he was like a father to me! Iron Claw means something to the whole pack! What will become of him? Kasumi, his mother belongs to Star Dust... but his father is Lucifer.... where will he go? Heaven or Hell?"

Violet: "Wait... Sage... you can see right now, can't you?"

Sage: "Yes..."

Fire Wolf: "My son, my blood. The son of Satan himself has come to face me. All you have to do is utter the Prayer of a Demon. You can be Satan when I step down."

Iron Claw: "Never!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Aaron stayed close to keep their sight. "Violet, what are you getting at?" He turned to look at Fire Wolf and images flashed through his mind. -LEON! "You....." The snowy male growled. 'You're the one who killed Leon! You blinded me!"

)I have an inspiration for a character! :3 Mah next wolfie will be half-angel. :DDD Epic, yes?(
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 pm

(Epicly thought of my friend!)

Fire Wolf: "Ah yes, Aaron." I directed my attention to him. "You, little sinner, didn't deserve sight. When I blinded you years back, You thought you would regain it, but you didn't. But you can see when you're little mate can see correct? Well sir, prepare to die-"

Sage: "AAAREEAAYYYY!!! I screeched and fell in besides Iron Claw, running to the Fire Wolf. i can break his shield.... I hit the Fire Wolf and we fell. He staggered up and lunged at me.... he knocked me back.... back towards the lava.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Aaron ran after Sage. He jumped between her and the lava, and skidded dangerously close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next