RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Aayumi: "Ah... I'm glad I just had two. They are trouble... but I think with three or four they would be more occupied..." I laid my head on my paws.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Alice- I shrugged yet again. "Two sounds difficult as well," I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:03 pm

Aayumi: "Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:26 pm

(What to say now....)

Alice- I dropped my head on my paws and yawned. I didn't know who I was yawning, but I was. "I think today was our last day to sleep in," I muttered as I watched the world outside of the den.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Aayumi: "It is... get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Alice- I scowled but didn't object. I sat there and closed my eyes. I lie there about four minutes. I couldn't go to sleep. I opened an eye. I forced it closed and tried to go to sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Fallen -
My wingbeats were the only things keeping me awake in the late day. I was still trying to scan for any sign of Time Talon or any other wolf around Pond Dust, but it seemed like everyone was currently doing something else. Trudging forward, I tried to smell for Time Talon, but there was no trail up in the air. Sighing, I just kept forward, hoping I could catch up and at least scold him for leaving me. If I was lucky, I wouldn't miss a good fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Aayumi: Her horrible attempt to sleep made me giggle. my pups ran back in, tired of course, and lay between me and Alice.

Time Talon: I smiled in humor when we hit Twolegplace. The colorful lights that drenched the nests in winter were gone. Now colorful un-natural flowers were everywhere. I scanned the area of where our loyal dog-warrior, Tango, lived. "Heh heh." I growled quietly as I passed through Twolegplace and onto the three mountains that bordered Abandoned Pond Dust Camp from Twolegplace. I saw a familiar shadow next to me. It rippled into life. Its black and cyan markings were unmistakable. "Shadowscar?" I whispered.

Shadowscar: "I'm coming with ya! I'll kill my brother over Raven, any day!" I glided on the sky in strength. I didn't have wings.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:29 am

Alice- I flickered an ear at the pups in a silent greeting. I curled my tail around myself, and managed to force myself into a light doze, but it still wasn't really sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Aayumi: I licked Keapamy's head until she fell asleep. "As I said, you don't need to sleep if you don't want to, Alice."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 am

Indi laid down on her side next to Sniper. "Promise me you won't leave them, Sniper." She looked up at him. "Their lives are too valuable for orphans."

Remi played with his sisters, barking and pawing.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 pm

Sniper: "Why in the name of Starpack would I leave them!?"

Gun: I jumped on Remi and pinned him down.

(Want to go onto iScribble and make a collab drawing?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Sure...?

Indi sighed. "My father left us for no reason. I- I just don't want it to happen to them."

Remi growled up at Gun, and then gnawed on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Gun: I yelped and ran behind my mother.

Sniper: "It won't."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Alice- I opened an eye. "Cant sleep anyway," I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Aayumi: "I can tell..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:27 am

(Nice siggy, btw. And what's the font called for Fallenbird? [meaning what font is that that you used for Fallenbird's name.] Cx)

Alice- I shrugged. I was getting hungry. Hopefully maybe Aayumi might either sense my hunger rather than read my mind like most did.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 am

(I'm not sure, just look under Gothic on Dafont.com)

Aayumi: "Hungry, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Indi smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Sniper: "I'm never leaving these pups... or you."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 pm

(Dafont won't load on my phone >w< graaaaaawwwwh.)

Alice- I twitched my ears as I shrugged slightly. "I guess." I was half lying. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Aayumi: I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 am

(lol x3)

Alice- I didn't respond to her eyeroll. My blue gaze swept around the cave-ish den slowly, as if I expected to find answers that way.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Aayumi: "What are you looking for?" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 am

Hello, I'm kind of new, can I join?
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next