RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Aayumi: "Yes... Kep was strong. His son, Aayumunari, is like him. Keapamy is more like me."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Alice- I grinned. "Thry carry on Kep's spirit,"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Aayumi: "Yes. Let's go back to my den. It's big enough for both of us and the pups. There are some mint leafs and poppy seeds in there. Poppy seeds for pain and mint leafs just taste good."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:16 pm

('and mint leaves just taste good' xD)

Alice- I nodded and followed her lead.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:55 pm

(lol)

Aayumi: I let Alice in my den first.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Alice- I entered the den snd instantly began sniffing the air. A sweet taste hung in the air. "What... Is that?!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Fallen -
I let Sage run off and then turned to the rock. Starting with my back against a tree I let out a bark before running straight at the rock, up it, and then leaping into the air, extending my wings to get an up-draft I had created. Beating them once, and then twice, I finally reached above the tree-tops and started coasting on a high stream of wind. I knew I'd be visible from the ground for a few minutes, so I went above the wind and through the clouds. Partially blinded, I snorted and dived under the next one, scanning the ground for any sign of Time Talon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Aayumi: "Mint mixed with the smell of pups." I smiled and licked Aayumunari's head.

Aayumunari: I shook my head.

Keapamy: I saw my brother escape mother's kisses as I pressed into her belly for milk.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:29 am

Alice- I watched the three, sitting about five foot away. I wanted to give them some room, so I got up and curiously padded over to some rock with something on top of it. Pausing, I sniffed at the object. I jumped back when something came flying at my face. I staggered backward and noticed it was a stupid fly. Grumbling, I left the rock and continued walking around. I saw a beetle nearby and sat anout a few inches away from it. I poked it. It didn't do anything. "Stupid bug," I muttered before tilting mh head back and staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Keapamy: I noticed the strange wolf playing with bugs. I jumped over to her with my tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Alice- I noticed Keeapamy. I smiled. Streched a leg out, I drug a ball of moss toward myself. Looking at the pup, I batted the moss toward the younger wolf. I had no idea if Keapamy would trip over it or what.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Keapamy: I jumped over the moss ball and pinned it down. I batted it to Aayuminari.

Aayuminari: I looked at the moss and back at my mother. "Can we go outside?" I squeaked.

Aayumi: "Sure... stay infront of the den. But first, go see Recluse. Her den is big and crystal-y, you'll know it when you see it."

Keapamy: I smiled at Alice and scampered out the den with with Aayuminari.

Aayumi: "Alice, don't be shy. Come lay down over here."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Alice- I padded over and lied down beside Aayumi. "They don't like being kept inside, to they?" a hint of laughter was in my tone. Atleast I was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Aayumi: "No... they don't." I smiled. "I sent them to Recluse just so she can check their strength."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Alice- I laughed. "And how will Recluse do that?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Aayumi: I dunno... I kind of think she puts pebbles on their backs until they give..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 pm

(LOL)

Alice- O.o "Really? I never would have even thought if Recluse would do that..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Aayumi: "I don't think it would hurt. i think she would puts as many pebbles on their backs until their legs start to quiver..."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 am

Alice- "I didn't say it would hurt. I've just never known Recluse of testing like that." Strange, as many times as I had been to recluse with complaints or pain or injuries or whatever else, I had never seen her do anything like of how Aayumi was explaining it.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Aayumi: "Well I dunno... she is gentle...."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Alice- "yea..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Aayumi: "When did you find out you were carrying pups?"

---
Sniper: I looked at the pups and then at Indi. "This is nice.... no pack life... but still able to have a family."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:55 am

Alice- "Yesterday," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Aayumi: "Ah. How many pups do you think there will be?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Alice- I shrugged. "Three or four."

(Three. >3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next