RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Sasadei: "Back off sis! This is for warriors to do!" I growled.

Widow: "I'm stronger than you!"

Recluse: "Pups." I laughed. "Hey keep your fur on, Minx!" I snapped. "Don't start stuff with them."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 am

Minx- I nodded to Recluse, and dropped both things. Then sat down in full sunlight, enjoying the warmth and energy I could draw from it.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 am

Recluse: I motioned for Sasadei and Widow to go to the den and eat.

Sasadei: "Momma! That wolf's weird!" I grumbled as I padded away.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Minx- I sighed and layed down again while the pups left, let them think what they want I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Recluse: "What was it like in your old pack?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 am

Minx- I thought for a moment before answering, "It was wonderful, there was plenty of food and game, but we were in a fight over territory with another pack nearby, now it seems silly, we could've let them have it, and enjoyed peace and happiness in our last few days, it's sad to think that the last thing they thought about before death was territory, the pack boundaries, and defeating the other pack," I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Recluse: "Sounds nice." I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 pm

(BLANKIE YOU NEVER REPLIED TO MEH1)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 am

Minx- I grimaced, "Sorry," I apologized, for what I was unceartain, but she already had problems of her own, she didn't need mine too.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Recluse: "What was your prey?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:46 am

Minx- "We had many things, but it was mostly vole, deer, and rabbits," I answered, wondering why she had asked the question in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Recluse: I sensed her anxiety. "I just like learning about rivals." I shrugged. "How old was your alpha?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:47 am

"Oh," Minx said, a little surprised, "well, he was reaching a time to have his son replace him, but he was oh about 3 years old I'd say, maybe 3 and a half, his son was 2 so Kor- uh, our alpha wanted to wait a for one more year, and the pack agreed."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Recluse: "Here every alpha must have a female pup to replace her. The new alpha is chosen at birth."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 am

"Oh,," Minx said, "I wonder why that's different," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Recluse: "I dunno..."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 pm

"Hmm," Minx said, thinking it over curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm

(How do I reply to that!?)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:30 am

((idk, sorry where is everybody, cuz we've been doing this for a while, and we could get the pack moving... if the pack was here :())
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:11 pm

(We're here in the camp, so is the pack, but we can't move quite yet.)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 am

(Okay........ can you think of anything else, I'm out of ideas...)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Recluse: "So Minx, how do you think you will serve the pack? A hunter or a fighter?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Minx thought it over, but answered quickly, "Well, I'd be more of a hunter, at least that's what I used to be, and I don't really like to hurt other wolves, so that would give others an advantage over me as a fighter, what do you think?" she asked Recluse, wondering what she thought of her choice.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:34 pm

Recluse: "A hunter. Very well."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Minx smiled, and watched Recluse thoughtfully for a moment, "So, what happened that caused all, this?" Minx gestured around her with her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next