RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Iron Claw: I thought of my frightening dream... I looked at Alice, her blue gaze on something else.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Dazzel sat on the beach, her fur blowing in the soft breeze.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:00 pm

dex: I moped around in the forest. I was sad after my mate's death. I had forgotten what killed her. I sat on stone and thought I caught wind of hr scent.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:32 am

Dazzel sniffed the air, thinking that she caught the scent of her mate. "Dex?" She breathed to herself
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:37 am

Dex: My ears perked and the smell of Dazzel and ocean water came more clearly. I ran toward it, racing through brambles and thorns. I saw the purple she-wolf on the bay.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:09 am

Alice: I blnked and jerked back to life. My eyes snapped to my mate's face. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:56 am

Dazzel slowly turned to see her mate, Dex, bounding through brambles over to her. Eyes widening, she said more clearly now, "Dex!" She stood, running over to him
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:23 pm

Iron Claw: "What were you looking at?"

Dex: "Dazzel!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:39 pm

They touched noses, both almost shedding tears of joy. "I've missed you so much, Dex..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Dex: "I thought you were dead... sense you died before we were granted the lives..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:19 am

"I'm not quite sure what happened," Dazzel admitted, "After I died, there was darkness, everywhere. It felt like there were resrictions around everything: thinking, breathing, moving, everything. Then, as soon as it happened, I appeared here..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:47 am

Dex: "Well none of that matters now! We are here, together!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Dazzel grinned, but then her face took a grave look. "How long was I gone?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Dex: "Seasons..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Dazzel breathed a long, slow sigh of sorrow. "I must've missed a lot, huh?" She chuckled, her tone solemn
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Dex: "Yes but it doesn't matter!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Dazzel smiled at her mate, "So, now what's the big plan? If we're starting fresh, then what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Alice: He wanted to know what I had been staring at. I almost snorted. "The path."
(I randomly made her lie. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Dex: "I'm not sure. We are moving out this evening..."

Iron Claw: "What path?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Dazzel gave him a puzzled look. "Moving? You mean camp? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:18 pm

dex: "We already moved here, to the Star Cliff. We need to head further west to kill Fire Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Dazzel blinked, obviously still confused. "You can explain it to me more, but I suggest we get moving. Where is the camp now? I don't smell it anywhere nearby"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Dex: "We really didn't make a camp here because we knew we were moving. come back to my den- our den.... and i'll tell you more!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Dazzel nodded, following him eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Dex: Inside my den which was a cave, a fire was going. I sat next to Dazzel by the fire. "I remember it perfectly... I told you to wait in our den while I go hunting. I was going hunting when attacked by a hoard of Skell wolves, I beat them and fulfilled my hunting mission. I headed back to the den with an elk in my mouth and you weren't there. I remembered hat you never really followed orders, which is what I adore about you, so I went to look around for you. i beat some more Skell Wolves and found you lying dead on the ground in the valley. There were Lasacona's bones around, which means you left a mark on the leader. I sat there with you for days. Soon enough Recluse and others killed Lasacona and Scar. the season after that was Winter. Fleur, our alpha, told us we were moving and gave temporary alpha powers to Iron Claw. Iron Claw was a good leader. We traveled past the three mountains and down a creek, we came to a valley where we slept in old fox holes. We looked over a cliff and saw twoleg nests! They weren't the old ti-pi's the tribes had that time! They were big and made out of stone and wood! They had colored lights on them. We raced through a man made creek and were attacked by them. We trekked on and found a river... Violet attacked us... we reached a pond then... the old elder Violet attacked her own daughter Lillian Rose. Lillian Rose died and Recluse killed Violet... then we found a shocking secret! Recluse was Danalli the first's mother! We accepted that and trekked on. Fleur cried for her mother and grandmother. We met a young she wolf named Aayumi who fell in love with Kep. recluse was attacked by a bear and was killed. Iron Claw's sister, Iron Roses was killed meanwhile, we went to destroy her anyway. Iron Claw lost his red markings and felt as if there was no reason for him to live. He jumped off a cliff into jagged rocks but did not die. Alice felt as if she had no means to live. So she plunged into the water. danalli came to Iron Claw and helped him recover Alice. After the two were alive, Iron Claw formed a pack for demon wolves called Blood Dust, that pack came apart days later. Iron Claw came back and we found Recluse. Iron Claw searched for Alice one night when she was lost. They battled a creature and Snowflake and Kep died. Snowflake saw the island that we are on now and then Iron Claw led the pack here. Fleur had two pups with a loner named Skipp. Feather and Sage. Sage is blind and is our alpha. And.. here we are..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next