RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
Fang
Rebecca
Ω ViolentSong Ω
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:21 pm

"Really? I can only see at Full Moons, and rarely when i use my powers."
Aaron replied, continuing the dropped conversations.
"What have you seen?" He asked the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Sage: "A tree, Minx, and my pack..."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Psycho_Varjak_Paw wrote:
recluse: "What are you looking at brat?" I snarled.
Minx- I averted my gaze and lowered my head I watched Sage padd away shaking her head. She ran into another wolf that wasn't paying attention to where he was going. catching a piece of the conversation she figured out that he was blind. Shocked she shook her head and glancing at Recluse and Iron Claw who were still arguing she padded over, and said, "Hi I'm Minx." The white, red, and yellow wolf was talking to Sage when she had said her name so she waited for a break in the conversation, when there was one she huriedly repeated herself.

((sorry it took so long to respond I didn't have internet for a whole day!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Sage: "Ugh! Now I see why Recluse is so mean!" I hissed at Minx. "Can't you mind your own business!"

(Yeah, leave Sage and Aaron alone, when we RP, we don't like sudden wolves. )
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:54 pm

((ok))
Minx- I walked away and back to Recluse and Iron Claw hoping they hadn't noticed I was gone. I sat back down and gazed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Recluse: "Iron Claw, I want a word with Minx. Alone."

Iron Claw: I backed away.

Recluse: "How did you find this island!?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Minx- "I... I don't know... I don't remember." I looked confused as I tried to recal the memories all I remembered was fire.... "Fire....." I muttered, "There was a fire, I don't remember anything else after that except waking up here."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Recluse: "I saw no fire."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Minx- I sighed, "I wasn't here, the last thing I remember from my old home was a fire oh, and someone was yelling, then I found myself here, I slept for a while, then I got hungry, and after I ate you found me."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 am

Recluse :I raised an eyebrow. "Where do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 am

Minx- I remembered, but hesitated to tell, finally I said, "It was a forest on a different island, the two-legs came and they destroyed everything, they lit a fire and I was backed against the sea I heard someone yelling for me to run so I did eventually I washed up here, after being unconsious. The forest was wondereful, until the two-legs came..." I trailed off looking distant then shaking my head I said, "The forest was called Ceron, there was plenty of game, and space, that's where I come from."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Recluse: "Maybe a good fight will help you regain memory!" I changed to my battle stance. "Fight me!"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Minx- I was startled and didn't know what to do. Recluse had just taken a fighting stance before me, challenging me to fight her. I bared my canines and took my stance I shuffled into the light where I would have strength. Crouching down and gathering my strength I watched Recluse. Finally I balled myself up and launched myself at the wolf letting my frustration fuel me as much as my power.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Recluse: I howled as I flew in the air, preparing to dive-bomb the other wolf. My wings were pressed against me as I shaped myself as an arrow. I crashed into her and pinned her down.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Minx- I howled when she pinned me, then using my wings to buffet her off I jummped away. Fleeing to the saftey of the air I looked down. Having discovered that Recluse could shape-shift troubled me. Staying aloft I flew into sunlight gathering strength as I hovered above the ground, preparing to attack again. The sunlight warmed my back and gave me new vigor, my hackles raised in the air and I bared my teeth, a feral snarl escaped me. This reminded me of something, but I couldn't quite remember it.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Aaron listened as the two wolves fought, and he jumped as the sound of a loud thud reinacted closer to him than ever.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:33 pm

(She can't shape-shift, she just has wings)

Sage: "It's ok" I felt him jump.

Recluse: I flew after her.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Aaron looked in the direction of Sage's voice.
'Remind me again, what is the point of this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:47 pm

((it said 'shaped myself as an arrow' that's what confused me...))

Minx- Recluse had jumped into the air after me, I flew a little higher, so that I could have the advantage of being higher in the air. Dive-bombing her I tucked my wings in tight against my body. Suddenly I remebered stopping in mid-air I began to fall, so I flung my wings out to stop my fall. (memory) I was in the air, another wolf was below me he was black and grey and was trying to capture me, though I couldn't remeber why, while I had power in the light he had power in the dark, and as soon as a cloud went over the sun he attacked. I had used up my reserves of stregth in minutes, he got distracted by the two-legs though and I fled, I got to the water and began to swim..... (end memory) Gasping I looked at Recluse and landed, then said, "I remember, there was a wolf, he was black, and for some reason trying to capture me, we were fighting, I was losing when he was distracted by the two-legs, I made it to the water and I think I passed out in the water, then I washed up here."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:56 pm

(Oh, just positions)

Recluse: "No that's not what we're talking about? IS IT!" I roared as i blew green fire at her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

((ok :-).... Recluse seriously doesn't like Minx huh? ;-) huh, I just reread my form to make sure of Minx's power.. and I really wasn't specific.... not sure what I meant by... "She has power in the light"))

Minx- Shocked I flew up and twisted in mid-air wondering why she had behaved that way, didn't she want answers? Growling I flew into the sunlight, then I tucked in my wings and spiralling around the green fire I flew down to claw at her face and force her down. She really dosen't like me.... I thought, snarling I opened my wings to pull out of my dive, What does she want!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Aaron tensed as he replayed the sounds of the battle in his mind, the crackles of a flame, the sharp flittering of wings in midair.
For an intstant he saw a strange green flame.
He stepped backwards once, and thought about stopping the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Recluse: she pushed me down a little. I roared up at her, knocking her out of direction.

Sage: "Are you ok, Aaron?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Aaron relaxed slightly and responded to Sage. "A vision. And for the most part I'm fine. My power just loses control sometimes and it's aggressive- hard to fight it." He said.

(I just noticed that his ears look like candy corn. xD)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Minx- "Stop! Stop and tell me what you want! I gave you answers what else do you want?" I screamed, after I had righted myself. My voice was filled with a comanding tone I had never heard before, it gave me the confidence I needed to stand my ground... or air. Looking at Recluse I said, "I don't want to fight you anymore, you provoked me and I was wrong to let my temper get away from me, but why are you fighting me? I don't understand." The last words were said with such venom that I surprised myself. I held my head high and met eyes with Recluse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•   •Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River• - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Pond Dust Magic Wolves• Part Ten: Recluse's Past •Chapter One: The River•
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next