RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Thistletail looked doubtful but obeyed his leaders orders. His neck fur did not flatten. He didn't trust Darkstar or any other clan member in DarkClan. He unstealthed his claws for extra protection on the way to DarkClan camp.

Mousepaw scowled and groomed her paw quickly. She set it down and frowned. "It's going to smell horrible in here for ages." She complained and wrinkled her nose in distaste. "I don't get him, at all." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Flameclaw gave a slightly worried glance at Thistletail, trying to reassure him by touching his shoulder with her tail before beginning to follow Darkstar. To be honest, she didn't trust him much either; she was just a little better at showing respect. She really didn't want to have to respect him -- after all, it was likely a trick -- but she didn't want to oppose her leader in fear of not being deputy again.

Riverpaw's ears twitched and her eyes brightened; she thought that was a good way to be efficient. Happily, she nosed her friend Echopaw. "Thanks for not staying there," she mewed. "I wouldn't want to see you any more hurt than you are now."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Echopaw nodded as riverpaw talked to her. She missed her best friend. "If you think it smells bad here, think of what i had to smell like in darkclan." Echopaw laughed. She thought it was weird how clans had to smell different, but hey, they needed to mark their territory with the stench.

Wolfstar followed Darkstar, but it didn't feel right. He didn't like submitting to another cat- he was leader, after all. Maybe i'm making the wrong discision, Choosing to form an alliance with them. Wolfstar thought, his dark brown fur ruffiling in annoyance.

Darstar lead them into darkclan territory. "You can climb well, can't you all?" He asked, not glancing behind him.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Dapplestar: I was taken aback. I had known this cat... what... three days? Oh wow, I thought, I already lost four lives in three days... My fur bristled at the thought. "I...I'm not sure I feel the same... I like you.... but... I don't... not now..."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Flameclaw's tail lashed. "Well enough," she said quietly, not wanting to be condescended.

Riverpaw shrugged, beginning to groom herself. She smoothed out the fur that had been ruffled by the cold, and then curled up with her tail over her nose to keep warm in the midst of the blizzard. Through fur, she asked, "How are we going to hunt in this weather?"

Last edited by The Spellchecking Bean on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:36 pm

"I don't know, but it's getting late." Echopaw meowed, yawing.

Darkstar smiled at the sky- It was getting late. "I must warn you, Darkclan loves the dark and dislikes strangers, so keep close to me if you will." He meowed, spotting a tree and climbing up it. (The trees that hold their camp up are very, very tall and big, Like a rainforest tree.))

Saturn nodded her understanding, and dissapered from his den.

*LATEH*

Lunafur woke up in the morning seeing the blizzard WAS STILL THERE. "Is it ever going to end?" She groaned, getting up and paddingto the enterence of the den. "Varjakclaw? Varjakclaw, i'll be right back." She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Flameclaw nodded, clawing her way up the tree after Darkstar. She stood on a lower branch, watching Thistletail and Wolfstar. "Are you coming?" she asked, her ears twitching.

It was hard for Riverpaw to sleep with the wind in her ears, but she managed to fall unconscious.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Thistletail hastily climbed up after her, his paws slipping every now and then. He managed to make it to the top and he shuddered, looking down. It was so high up... Thistletail's stomach started to churn and he looked away quickly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Wolfstar looked up, his eyes clouding with fear. "Er...." He gulped, not wanting to make a fool out himself in front of the darkclan leader and his clan.

Darkstar looked behind him, grinning. "Is the blazeclan leader afraid of heights? And A warrior of blazeclan?" He snickered, laughing at Wolfstar and Thistletail.

Wolfstar's gaze hardened at darkstar, and he slowly climbed up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Varjakclaw: "where do you think you're going in this weather."

Dapplestar: I groaned as I stood. This was my third night without sleep... I couldn't sleep knowing that Snowstar could kill me any night! Or knowing that Saturn loved me... I loved her too.... just.. I do love her...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:57 pm

"I need to see if moonpaw's alright." She mewed.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Flameclaw glanced worriedly at Thistletail, asking, "Is there something wrong?" After a bit of time with no answer, she looked back down at Wolfstar, who seemed hesitant to come up. The tabby she-cat's fur bristled as she heard Darkstar taunt them, and her ears flattened, but she didn't look toward him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:03 pm

" Just close your eyes, don't look down... "Wolfstar thought, climbing up the tree after thistletail and flameclaw.

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Varjakclaw: "No! You'll freeze out there!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:23 pm

"I've got to, varjakclaw." Lunafur meowed, her gaze locking with varjakclaw's to show that she had to.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Thristletail's neck bristled and he glared at Darkstar. He looke dup back Flameclaw hesitantly. "Uh, yeah." He mumbled, not peering down again. He waited nervously for Wolfstar to appear. Thistletail just wanted to go back underground, back to his home, not way up high in teh tres. It's the complete opposite of his camp.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Flameclaw shrugged slightly, looking up at the night sky through the leaves. "Okay," she sighed, her tail swishing back and forth. She was nervous being away from the ground, too.... how long would they be here?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Darkstar kept climbing until he got to darkclan's camp.

" I bet it's not so easy to invade their camp, huh? " Wolfstar thought, still climbing after flameclaw and thistletail.

Darkstar reached the top of the trees first. He waited until the others reached the top, then padded onto a long branch were two tens were. "Welcome to darkclan."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Flameclaw nimbly followed, although her step was not disgraced by nervousness. She kept in mind that her leader and a warrior were behind her, and that she was the deputy; she didn't want to make a fool of herself. The climb was tiring -- BlazeClan cats weren't used to going this far up -- but she didn't complain. If she had, she wouldn't look like a warrior. Her ears twitched momentarily with disdain, and her tail swished as she looked at the intertwining maze of branches. How do they even find their way around?
She wanted to ask where they would be staying without being too... sudden. "So where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Name: Lilypaw
Looks: White she-cat with golden-brown spots randomly on her body, her ears, and paws, and, tail are all tipped with white.
Wanted Rank: Medicine cat?
Power: Can form balls of energy and direct them to her will.
Other:
Clan: Blazeclan
Wanted Element: Light
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 pm

((accepted))

As if reading her mind, darkstar spoke. "You'll all be staying in the warriors den." Darkstar meowed, his dark tone now suprisingly warm and trusting. (Darkstar has a warm side? NUUUH. XD)

Wolfstar suddenly became angry. Did darkstar expect him to sleep in the warriors den? He was leader, not a warrior.

Darkstar must have seen how angry wolfstar looked. "Wolfstar, i'm sorry you have to sleep in the warrior's den, but my den is much to small to have more than one cat living in it." Darkstar said.

Wolfstar dipped his head. "[i] I hate having to respect his orders in front of my own clan. [i]" He thought, annoyed. "So how long will we be staying here?"

"Just a couple of days. Some of my warriors will be staying in blazeclan while your here. Eventually, a couple of darkclan and blazeclan members will be used to their envirment and will live with their "new clan." As I said before, our territories will be shared."

Wolfstar nodded. "What...What happens up here when the blizzard starts?"

Darkstar's eyes clouded. "Just- Just stay in your dens when that happens, alright? We already lost a warrior..." He then padded off.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 pm

((thanks))
((so what's going on is the whole clan with them, or just a few? I don't want to post and then look like I'm stupod...))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 pm

((Blazeclan formed an alliance with darkclan.

Wolfstar, Flameclaw, and thistletail are staying in their camp for a few days.

Some darkclan cats are going into blazeclan territory for a few days.

Also, there are a whole bunch of blizzards, and it's going to last for four moons. :0

But blazeclan is warm under ground so...yeah....))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 pm

((Blazeclan formed an alliance with darkclan.

Wolfstar, Flameclaw, and thistletail are staying in their camp for a few days.

Some darkclan cats are going into blazeclan territory for a few days.

Also, there are a whole bunch of blizzards, and it's going to last for four moons. :0

But blazeclan is warm under ground so...yeah....))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 am

( k thanks!!! Big Smile )

Lilypaw came out of her den and walked over to the kill pile. She was actually kind of annoyed that the Darkclan cats were coming here, Oh well, she thought, just because we're lettting them be here, doesn't mean I have to like them. Taking a fresher kill she layed down enjoying the heat that was almost always present in the Blazeclan territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next