RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Harvey
Violet Boopala(pirate)
~~jennie~~
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Suburbia
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 pm

(Me too!)

Dappleclaw: "And I'll guard him! To make sure he does everything he is supposed to! He'll be another apprentice!" I gawked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:33 pm

"Yes. Perfect idea, dappleclaw." Hawktail meowed.

Sharktail padded into the clearing. "I will go to the moonstone today- The gathering his tommorow." He said, lifting his head with pride. "I want lunapaw , echopaw, hawkail, varjakpaw and Moonpaw to come with me."

Moonpaw padded up behind him, her head down. "Yes, sharktail." She mewed.

"What's wrong?" Echopaw whispered to moonpaw, worried and frightened.

"I got a bramble in my eye, and it cut it." She said after a moment, lifting her head to show echopaw the scar.

"I hope it feels better..." Lunapaw murmered.

"Me to." Moonpaw nodded curtly.

"Let's go." Sharktail ordered, padding out of the camp.

Hawktail followed behind, echopaw, moonpaw and Lunapaw following.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Varjakpaw: "Lunapaw. I'm going to share tongues with StarClan, too." I whispered.

Dappleclaw: "Hey! Sharkpaw! Your deputy is coming with you, too!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 pm

"I will too." Lunapaw smiled.

"Alright. Even though your not my official deputy." Sharktail's voice was dry.

*LATER, BECAUSE I AM TO LAZY TO RP THEM GOIN' THERE*

"Dappleclaw, Echopaw, and Moonpaw, you guard the outside while Me, hawktail, Lunapaw and varjakpaw share tounges with starclan." Sharktail said, padding into the den.

Lunapaw curled up beside the moonstone, falling asleep quickly, as hawktail did the same, as did sharktail.

((Sharktail's dream!

Sharktail looked around, there were eight cats. Where was the ninth? Sharktail shook the thought from his head as a calico she-cat stepped forward.

"Frostwhisker!" Sharktail's eyes lit up as he stared into the beautiful eyes of his mother.

"Sharktail. My son. I missed you so..." she murmered. "And i trust that you will break this evil that is among the clans." She whispered, feeling the warmth of her son's fur.

Sharktail nodded and enjoyed being with his mother again, when she pulled away from him.

"With this life i give you the desire to protect your clan, like a queen protects her kits." The she-cat touched her muzzle to sharktail's.

Sharktail let ou a yowl of pain as he reared back, the pain shocking his body.

((moar later)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 pm

(I'm changing his parents to the following cats!)

Varjakpaw: Sleep chilled me to the bone. I woke in the DarkClan clearing.
"M-Mom!" I looked at a blue she cat with green eyes.

Spirit of Jasminetail: "Varjak-kit! Stop the evil that shakes your Clans roots! You are part of a prophecy that will rise soon. You and two more apprentices will bring justice and peace."

Varjakpaw: "Yes, mom" I looked at a blue tom with amber eyes that came to me.

Spirit of Jayfur: "Son. I need to tell you what you must do. You must-"

Varjakpaw: Then h vanished. "What should I do!?" I yowled as I appeared on top of the highrock that Snowstar stood on. Why am I up here? I thought.

???: "Because you will lead the Clan one day. Not soon, but many, many moons, Varjakclaw."

Varjakpaw: Varjakclaw will be my warrior name! "Who are you?"

???: "Your aunt Junestorm."

Varjakpaw: Then I woke up.

(VARJAK NAMES! WOOT!

Junestorm- Aunt Junie
Jalalfeather: Jalal
Hollytail: Holly
Jayfur: His brother, Jay
Jasminetail: His cousin Jasmine)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:27 pm

((:3 i'm not going to write the rest of sharktail's lives, cuz i'm bored. anyways, he only got eight lives from starclan because snowstar is still alive and disobeyed the warrior code.))

Sharktail woke up quickly. "Varjakpaw, wake up!" He meowed, prodding varjakpaw. He was frightened and wanted to tell the young apprentice what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Varjakpaw: "What do you want Shark-kit?" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Sharktail ignored the apprentice. "Varjakpaw, i've had a message from starclan that involved you and some other apprentices. ' He meowed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Varjakpaw: "What?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:01 pm

"Starclan told me to keep the phrophecy a secret between the deputy and medicine cat." Sharktail sadly meowed. "But, i will tell you that you are far more impotant than you think you are."

((Moonpaw's dream:

Moonpaw slinked through the darkness that surrounded her. It was foggy, and she looked around, wondering where she was. Suddenly, she spotted a sleek brown cat. "Hello?" She called. The brown cat swung her head around and glared at moonpaw. "I will not talk to a thing like you. Go back to the dark forest!" She hissed. What? Moonpaw...in the dark forest. Moonpaw was horror strucken as darkness fell around her, and she felt as if she were falling. Moonpaw landed with a thud in empty space.

Moonpaw saw a Black cat with a white underbelly, muzzle, and on the tip of tail. her ice blue eyes twinkiled in the darkness as she licked a red liquid of her cheeks. moonpaw let her gaze fall to the she-cat's paws, and she gasped. the she-cat was stained in blood, and her claws were unsheathed. the she-cat's white left paw was prodding a body of a blue tom-sharktail. "Moonpaw, this is your future." The she-cat hissed. Moonpaw realized who the she-cat was. It was herself. ))

Moonpaw woke up in a sweat, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Dappleclaw: I sat outside in the dark. I glared and raced through the tunnel down to the Moonstone. I waited right before I came into the clearing. I hid in the shadows and padded back behind the Moonstone out of the others' sight.
DAPPLE'S DREAM!

I awoke and saw Varjakpaw pushing me down into a bush. He was fighting a DarkClan warrior.
"Traitor!" The tom hissed.
"i'd rather die than give in!' Varjakclaw hissed.
I shot up and realized my Clan was fighting DarkClan at Four-trees.
"Dapplestar!" I heard a cat yowl.
Dapplestar? What about Sharktail?

I awoke in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Moonpaw looked around. Her sister was still asleep, but sharktail was speaking with varjakpaw.

((Lunapaw's dream:

Lunapaw looked into the darkness that surrounded her. "Lunapaw. You've come." A cream and white she-cat said, much like herself. "Who are you?" Lunapaw questioned. "No matter." THe she-cat purred. "You will find out soon." She paused. "Lunapaw, There is a great darkness coming to the forest. Many cats will die." The she-cat meowed. "Why are you telling me this? I'm not a leader." She said. "But you are, lunapaw. You are me. I am Lunastar, Leader of frostclan."

The image changed, and now lunapaw was watching herself walk up to the highstone. "The death of varjakclaw was quite sad, and now i have to appoint a new deputy, one who will someday be a great leader." Lunastar meowed. "Moonfrost. you were a good friend of varjakclaw's, and with him on a patrol the day he died. You will be my new deputy." Lunapaw saw moonfrost smiling wickedly, her eyes blazing with hunger as she padded up to the highrock. As soon as her sister's paws stepping onto the highrock everything turned red, and the lives of all the warriors drained as they fell to the ground, their fur soaked in the red blood. Moonfrost's smile grew wider as lunastar dropped to the ground, her neck ripped open. Lunapaw gasped in horror as she saw that moonfrost's claws were unsheathed and blood was dripping from her mouth. She had killed lunastar. Lunapaw turned to run, and saw that new cats had appeared where the previous warriors were, and they all had hunger in their eyes. "All hail moonstar, leader of Fallenclan!" They all yowled. What? This was frostclan, not fallenclan! Moonfrost's gaze fell onto lunapaw. "Your next." She whispered.))

((That was what the future would be if moonfrost was leader, wich she probably will be, but i didn't mean to offend you by saying varjakpaw died. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:31 pm

(WELL YOU DID! He dies when he is almost an elder though)

dappleclaw: I woke up. "Eh?" I heard Sharktail whispering into my apprentice's ear.
(He cannot bear to here Sharkstar)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:36 pm

((I know. :3 i just used him as an example of what would happen if moonpaw was leader. :3))

Lunapaw woke up, startled. "Shaektail-Er I mean Sharkstar...I think we should go home now..." She said shakingly.

Moonpaw nodded. "Me as well, Sharkstar." Moonpaw said.

Sharkstar looked at varjakpaw. "Don't tell anyone what i have told you, Varjakpaw." He whispered. He then turned away, not waiting for varjakpaw's reply. "We will. " He said, turning to dappleclaw. "Dappleclaw, I am well aware that you, swiftclaw, and Hawktail were supposed to get your elements. You and hawktail will stay here with me to get your elements, while the others go back to camp."

"What? Were just apprentices! Who will lead us?" Lunapaw said, looking warely at moonpaw, who was an inch away from her.

"Varjakpaw." Sharkstar replied. "I trust you to lead the others back. Do you accept this offer?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Varjakpaw: "Very well Sharkpaw!" I hissed. "C'mon..." I led the way out of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Lunapaw and moonpaw followed varjakpaw out.

Sharkstar watched them go, and after a moment he saw hawktail come in.

"They told me that your giving us our elements?" Hawktail's eyes narrowed.

"Yes." Sharkstar replied. "First, i want you both to go get some energy, you know, hunt, explore and all that." Sharkstar meowed.

"Why..?" Hawktail questioned.

"Because it's morning, and the ceromonies say that before you get your elements, you recieve a sign from starclan. And take your time, because you have to wait until moonhigh to get your elment anyways." Sharkstar said, his eyes glittering.

"What will you be doing?" Hawktail said after a moment.

"I'll watch you all, and maybe hunt myself..." Sharkstar replied.

Hawktail lashed his tail. "Were not apprentices!" He hissed. "You don't have to watch us!" He arched his back.

"I Am leader, and you will do what I say." Sharkstar hissed coldly.

"You shouldn't be!" Hawktail snapped, unleashing his claws. "Dappleclaw should be our leader!"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Dappleclaw: "Exactly! It should be in the warrior code that a new deputy can only be replaced after the old one has retired or died! In fact I think it is! I trained hard to be our deputy, I was deputy before you were even kitted! I think I must get my name now!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:15 pm

"It's true." Hawktail said, lashing his tail. "You are a worthy, loyal cat, dappleclaw. And sharkTAIL, you are a worthless TRAITOR!" Hawktail hissed angrily. "And nobody would even care if a traitor dissapered!" Hawktail's brown fur glowed as he smiled wickedly. "Dappleclaw, we could take him. Knock him out, and give him to the rouges. And nobody would even know...."

"You wouldn't do that!" Sharkstar growled. "Starclan would forbid it."

"STARCLAN? Starclan would praise us for getting rid of a traitor like you!" Hawktail said. "Join me dappleclaw, and it will be the end of our troubles."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Dappleclaw: My tail lashed. Surely starclan wouldn't punish us for saving he clan. "I agree. He was only granted eight lives anyway!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:38 pm

"I'd knew you'd make the right decision, dappleclaw." Hawktail said, stepping torwards sharktail.

Sharktail's eyes glistened with hate. "You'll never get away with this! Someone will find out soon enough!" He yowled in anger.

"We'll come up with something." Hawktail said, leaping at sharktail, claws unsheathed as he aimed for his head.

Sharktail fell back, and passed out because of the pain.

"There." Hawktail said, sheathing his claws. "Now we just have to give him to the rouges, and our troubles are over."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Dappleclaw: "Far away from here... maybe we can bring him to a kittypet nest! They'll take in a poor cat in pain!" I hissed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:43 pm

"Alright. You lead, and I'll hold him." Hawktail said, biting into sharktail's scruff and carrying him like a kit.

"Where to next, varjakpaw?" Echopaw asked. Usually it would be lunapaw asking these questions, but she was acting weird lately, so echopaw took her place to lighten the mood.

Lunapaw glanced warily at moonpaw again.

"What's wrong, Lunapaw? You've been looking at me weird the whole time since we've woke up." Moonpaw said, lashing her tail with frustration.

"Nothing." Lunapaw muttered, looking away from her sister.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:49 am

Dappleclaw: "M'kay." I led Hawktail yards and miles away.

(I'M SKIPPING AHEAD TO TWO-LEG-PLACE)
"Here is good. I saw two-leg kits here, they will whine for a new cat any day." I said as Hawktail laid Sharktail on the cold, stone pallet.

Varjakpaw: "Well I still smell our scent this way... so come one"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:59 am

Sharktail blinked his eyes awake. He wasn't knocked out anymore, but he was still very weak and pained. "Why are you doing this to me....?" He said, his voice shaking. "...What did I ever do to you...?"

Hawktail's eyes saddened, and he realized he was taking the frostclan leader and giving him to the twolegs, were there were probably dogs. Dappleclaw's Our leader. Half of him protested. Then why was sharktail granted the lives of a leader?

"Oh. Okay." Echopaw said, feeling slightly emberessed. She then padded closer to varjakpaw, and once she was out of earshot from lunapaw and moonpaw, she whispered " I think Lunapaw's had a nightmare when she was at the moonstone, but she won't admit it to me or moonpaw. Can you try to make her tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Varjakpaw: "In Camp, when no one is around, then i'll tell you."

Dappleclaw: "You shed blood. You were an unruly leader."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||   ||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.|| - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

||:. FrostClan.:|| Part 1: Dark Skies:.||
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next